Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

4 posters

Flynn: Who's the hot blond :D

JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Flynn: Who's the hot blond :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Flynn: Who's the hot blond :D

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 12:04 am

"YES! I mean uh... yeah sure why not" he winked at her. Jim face palmed as Mel rolled her eyes. "You pick a time and place, and I'll be there," Flynn grinned.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 12:05 am

Mel felt a little hurt at the two of them, pulling her hand away "Fine deal with your devil's helper!" she yelled walking away from them. Turning her head sightly as she saw the girl grabbing Flynn's hand looking at him with innocent loving eyes she growled (Is mel jealous? xDD)
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 12:09 am

Jim looked at Mel as her face grew angry, "Mel, are you jealous?" he scoffed. He couldn't believe it.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 12:12 am

As she saw Mel walk away, She felt a little bad since she was the one that in a way guess her plan yet Jim and Flynn don't believe her. " Any time and place is fine with me,"Rapunzel smiled." As long as you will be there I will be happy."
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 12:16 am

"Me jealous of Flynn?!" she yelled turning around at Jim, seeing that his face sadden "Can't you see, she's working for 'him' Flynn is just a toy." Mel growled, how would they not see it and not believe her. "and please if you ever think i have feelings for you brother, why could i kiss you?" Mel rubbed her forehead
    FlynnHawkins
    FlynnHawkins

Post  FlynnHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 12:20 am

Flynn held his arm out as Rapunzel intertwined hers with his. He turned around and grinned at jim and mel as he led rapunzel into the nearest restaurant.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 12:20 am

"Not of Flynn." Jim mumbled. "Whatever, if she really is bad, Flynn can figure it out for himself." He said, frowning and walking after Flynn & Rapunzel into the restaurant.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 12:27 am

Rapunzel felt horrible for playing with Flynn's heart ,but she had no other choice. "Flynn.." She said, "...I..*sigh* never mind." She held on closer to him. She noticed that mostly everyone believes her story. What am I going to do?!
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 12:31 am

As Jim walked over back towards his brother and the girl she frowned. Guess you can't trust someone who used to work for the devil, she walked the other way. "Good for nothing.. son of a devil.. damn jim!" she growled getting farther away from them Why do i even like him
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 12:36 am

Rapunzel was having second thoughts,but she kept in mind her sister.I know I have to gain Mel's trust because she is my target,so I must invite her. " Hey Mel!" Rapunzel screamed, " You don't want to come with!?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 12:38 am

Flynn tried to act as normal as possible. It seemed to work, she definitely thought he was into her. As the restaurant came into view Flynn said,
    "Aah, there it is. The Snuggly Duckling. Don't worry, very quaint place, perfect for you," he smiled and tapped her shoulder.
    "I do like ducklings!" Rapunzel smiled.
    "YAY!" Flynn exclaimed.
    (XD Pretty much the whole snuggly duckling scene here).

As they neared the restaurant, Flynn slammed open the door and yelled, "Garcon! Your finest table please!"

Jim followed them into the restaurant, smirking at Flynn's ingenious plan.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 12:46 am

As they enter the restaurant.Rapunzel was wondering on what her next move was. Why was Jim with us? Isn't it suppose to be just us two?
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 12:47 am

Mel turned her head back towards Jim, Flynn and the girl, she raised her eyebrow at her then turned her head "Don't bother, she's always like this." she hard wondering if that was Flynn or Jim it doesn't matter. It hurt her badly as she followed the sound of music playing. Walking threw the crowd there where a bunch of people dancing, singing, having a good time.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 12:50 am

When they went into the restaurant, a group of large, burly men were huddled in the corner. Suddenly one of them stood up and held Rapunzel's hair, "That's a lot of hair" he said stunned. "She's growing it out" Flynn smirked. Rapunzel was starting to get worried. "You don't look so good Blondie, maybe you should head home, call it a day" Flynn sighed.
    Jim headed out of the restaurant, looking for Mel. He felt bad for leaving her, but she was acting strange. He walked over to the crowd of people dancing and singing, and saw Mel.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 12:53 am

She knew something was up. " Flynn..." She said still acting innocent," what is this place and why did you bring me here?"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 12:58 am

Mel watched as everyone was dancing around, she patted her knees to the sounds of the music not even seeing Jim at all. The music helped calmed her down, she felt at home for once in a long time.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 1:04 am

Flynn just laughed, "Why? Don't you like it?" As they looked up a guy whipped a hook out - attached to his arm. Rapunzel jumped and hid behind Flynn. Flynn's face frowned. "Look, I'm not here to hurt you, but if you do hurt my friend or my brother, you won't live to see another day" he smiled. He hated being rude to a pretty lady, but if that's what it took to stop her, then that's what he was going to have to do.

Jim just watched as Mel danced, he didn't want to disturb her having fun. As people divided into partner dancing, a girl around fifteen grabbed Jim's hand and started dancing with him. He sighed, this'll look good.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 1:09 am

Mel stopped seeing Jim being dragged by a pretty young lady something in Mel snapped as her face turned red from anger. Walking over towards the she tapped on the girl's shoulder "that's my boyfriend.' she said kindly as the girl gave mel a look "Go away he clearly wants to dance with me." "Oh is that so well." Mel pulled the girls hair then threw her on the ground taking Jim's hand "Woops I think he wants to dance with me doll face." the 16 year old smirked
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 1:12 am

Rapunzel did an evil smirk. " Look you don't know what the hell I have been going through right now!" Rapunzel said , " Trust me when I tell you this *grabs Flynn* It's you who won't be able to see another day you jerk!" Rapunzel prepared for a battle. Can I really take on all of these!?
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 1:15 am

Jim watched as Mel threw the girl onto the ground and smirked. "Wow that was so not cool Mel." Jim frowned, helping the girl up. "Sorry, but I don't really want to dance with you." The girl smiled sadly and walked off. Jim looked back at Mel as she became confused. "You know, if you wanted to dance, all you had to do was ask" he smirked, taking her hand.

Flynn looked shocked as she grabbed the scruff of his shirt and threatened him. "Oh really? You honestly think you could take me, with all of these guys?" He smirked, when suddenly one of the larger men walked over and slammed the door. On the other side of the door, was a wanted poster, with Jim & Flynn on it. "Oh great," Flynn sighed. "Is this you?" The man said in a deep voice. Flynn looked at the poster and then back at the man.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 1:20 am

(they just can't get my nose right D:)

Mel raised her eyebrow as Jim helped the girl up, he frowned at her "Well if you want to dance with a tramp, be my guest." she spoke walking off but jim held her hand, spun her around pulling her close to him "charms don't work on me Mr. Hawkins."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 1:22 am

Rapunzel laughed, " Oh! I am scared," Rapunzel said sarcastically," A bunch of men that are going to help you fight me!Pshh! yeah right. " Rapunzel rolled her eyes. "Sorry to break it to you Flynn. *kissed his cheek* seems like you trusted the wrong guys." Suddenly she bumps into one of the guys. He turned with a growl.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 1:27 am

(I know right XDD)

Jim frowned again. What was with her? "charms don't work on me Mr. Hawkins." She said irritated. He looked down at her, "They clearly work when its the other Mr. Hawkins (Flynn)." he sighed, "Why are you acting so jealous all of a sudden?"

Once Rapunzel bumped into the 'guy who doesn't like to be touched' (XDD) Flynn knew all hell was going to break loose. "Well Blondie, looks like I'll be leaving!" Flynn said sprinting out the door. As soon as he left the restaurant he felt bad, so he went back inside to see that Rapunzel had beaten up all of the men. "W-What?" Flynn said dumbfounded.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 1:32 am

Mel rolled her eyes as they danced "They clearly work when its the other Mr. Hawkins." "but I'm not talking about him, am i?" she smirked but frowned when he asked why she's been acting jealous "I'm not jealous at all.." she bit her lip as he gave her a look "Okay i um -mumbles- like you."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 1:34 am

" Thanks for leaving me good for nothing Flynn!That is the worse thing you could possibly do when your on a date!" Rapunzel said ," So ,How about that fight pretty boy?"Even though she really did start to like him, she had no choice ,but to fight him.

( Maybe next time they will lol )

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:39 pm