Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

4 posters

Flynn: Who's the hot blond :D

JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Flynn: Who's the hot blond :D - Page 3 Empty Re: Flynn: Who's the hot blond :D

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 1:37 am

Jim burst out laughing. "Oh really? I would never have guessed. So you're telling me, NOW you like me. So the kiss yesterday was just for no reason?" he smirked.

Flynn looked at Rapunzel, grabbed his satchel, but found that his knife was missing. She was twirling it in her fingers with an evil grin. "Sorry-" he said holding the satchel, he then raised an eyebrow, smirked and said, "But my hands are full!" he winked and then sprinted out the restaurant for the second time, before tumbling into Jim and Mel dancing. "Oh hey guys!" he smiled.

(They will what? :s XD)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 1:41 am

Flynn looked at Rapunzel, grabbed his satchel, but found that his knife was missing. "What's the matter Flynn," Rapunzel said,"missing something?"
    Once he sprinted out of the restaurant she chased after him.

(Get along. lol XD)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 1:43 am

mel kicked jim after he got done laughing "I- i kissed you to shut your trap!" she yelled then covered her mouth blushing deeply. seeing Flynn sprinting towards them she raised her eyebrow "Um hi?" she said as jim was on the ground holding his knee "a kid kicked him for taking his candy." she said smirking
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 1:47 am

(Oh haha! Sorry XD)

Jim was on the floor, clutching his shin - where Mel had kicked him. Flynn just looked at the two and said, "We need to run, like NOW!" he said. But before they had a chance Rapunzel had caught up to them and held Flynn's knife to Jim's throat. "Wow this seems familiar" Jim sighed. Flynn groaned.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 1:52 am

"Wow this seems familiar" Jim sighed. Flynn groaned.
    Rapunzel gave a confused look."What?" Rapunzel questioned ," Wait! Why should I even care. Anyways! Give me the girl or obviously I will kill Jim since I am the one having the knife to his throat."
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 1:54 am

(Mel gives poor Jim tough love xD)

Mel's eyes widen seeing the girl holding the knife towards Jim's throat "Okay, don't hurt Jim, If you let him go.. I'll go with you." Mel said as Jim gave her the 'don't do it look.' "do we have a deal." she said not wanting Jim to get hurt.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 1:58 am

As Rapunzel lowered the knife, Jim grabbed her arm and twisted it behind her back, knocking the knife from her hand. Flynn gladly picked up the knife, and took over for Jim. Rapunzel reluctantly got up, pissed that they had outsmarted her. Flynn held her wrists together.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 2:02 am

"Let go of me! " Rapunzel said crying, "Just kill me now!" Rapunzel gave up hope. She couldn't save her sister since Rasputin will kill her once he finds out about what had happened.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 2:03 am

"Both of you stop it." Mel yelled walking over towards the blonde "Let her go Flynn." she said as he told her no "Don't start with me, let her go!" she yelled kneeling down at Rapunzel "who does he have?" Mel asked wanting to know why she's wanting Melantha so badly.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 2:06 am

The two brothers watched, slightly irritated, as Mel walked over to Rapunzel. Clearly Rasputin had some kind of hold on her. Maybe it was the same thing Belle was threatened with - although that didn't turn out well in the end. Flynn let go of Rapunzel's wrists, keeping a close eye to make sure she wouldn't run.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 2:10 am

Rapunzel looks up. "Why do you even care?" She said, " It's not like it's affecting any of you." As Rapunzel looks at her hair ,she is reminded of her sister,and begins to feel a headache. She collapses on the floor.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 2:14 am

"Whoa" Flynn said when Rapunzel collapsed on the floor. "Maybe we should take her to the hotel across the road, maybe we can stay there for the night?" Jim said, looking at Mel and then Flynn. Flynn nodded and then picked Rapunzel up, carrying her - bridal style - into the hotel.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 2:15 am

" It's not like it's affecting any of you." Mel wanted to laugh, she was the one that's meant to die while her sister lives a happy life,Jim and Flynn we're running for there life's and so far one of her closest friends already died. Seeing the girl collapses on the floor. Mel checked if she was alright "I need her awake so i can hit her." Mel stood back up following Jim and Flynn "awe look Flynn has a wife." she teased.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 2:18 am

Jim smirked, as Flynn glared at Mel. Once they paid for a room, Flynn laid Rapunzel onto the bed, while Mel went to go get a bucket of water. "You're not going to splash her in the face are you?" Jim chuckled.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 2:22 am

Mel looked at Jim throwing the water at him "woops need more." she grinned at Jim then screamed when he threw her over his shoulder "this is not fair!" she laughs as she hit him with the bucket "put me down now Jimmy."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 2:24 am

Screaming, She woke up and Looks at Flynn. " I need to go!," Rapunzel said panicking," I have to see if Rampion is alright!" She tries to get up ,but for some reason she feels weak.

Last edited by Rapunzel on Sun May 20, 2012 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 2:27 am

Jim turned around to be splashed in the face with the bucket of water. Soaking wet, he picked Mel up, flung her over his shoulders and ran through the hotel. Both cracking up laughing and Mel occasionally screaming, they both became dizzy. The owner of the hotel yelled at the two for making so much noise and returned to his desk. Jim put Mel down, smirked and then pressed her up against the wall.

When Rapunzel woke up, she rushed out of bed, only to fall down again. "You're not going anywhere," Flynn argued, placing her on the bed again. He wiped a damp cloth over her forehead. "You're burning up" he said, looking at her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 2:32 am

"Please. Let me go. I have to see if my sister is alright." Rapunzel looked into Flynn's eyes. She was scared for her sister ,so she hugged Flynn tightly." I need to know."
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 2:34 am

"Jim your being a child." she chuckled, with him running threw the hotel, mel screaming and Jim laughing. the owner yelled at them for being loud "put me down." she said as Jim put her down pressing her up against the wall. "J Jim what are you doing.' she blushes deeply.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 2:39 am

Flynn looked down at Rapunzel hugging him. "We're here to help, that's why we're with Mel, don't worry. Your sister will be ok." he soothed, hugging her back. Although he wasn't certain whether Rasputin had killed her sister already.

"J-Jim what are you doing." Mel asked, blushing deeply. Jim chuckled at her blushing and kissed her, wrapping his arms around her. He didn't care who saw, it had been a long time since they had gotten along like this.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 2:43 am

She looked up at Flynn and smiled." You know I really did like you back in the restaurant."She said yawning.Time passed and she feel asleep in his arms.

Last edited by Rapunzel on Sun May 20, 2012 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 2:48 am

Her eyes widen at he kissed her, sober or was he going out of his mind. His arms around her pulling her closer towards him , she kisses him back.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 2:54 am

Flynn smiled, "Maybe we should reschedule our date then". He held Rapunzel in his arms as she slept, stroking her hair. He'd only just met the girl, yet he felt a strong connection to her.

He felt her body stiffen with surprise as he kissed her. He put his hands on either side of her on the wall as he continued to kiss her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 3:01 am

For once Rapunzel felt as something right in her life happened.She knows that Flynn can connect with her situation in a way because they were both forced to do something they didn't want by the same guy. Yet she still fears for Rampion.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 3:04 am

Melantha slightly moaned, his body pressed up against her's, she pulled away breathing slowly "Don't you think someone would see us." she said.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 6:34 pm