Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad? - Page 8 Empty Re: a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 7:42 am

"okay you win Jimmy and i was enjoying you begging." she said as her fingers walked up his chest
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad? - Page 8 Empty Re: a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 7:44 am

"Yes!" he grinned and kissed her deeply, running his fingers up her body.
    - They finally fell asleep after a WILD night. (Surprised XD)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 7:47 am

Mel giggled that Jim seemed so happy as she kissed him back.
    Mel was cuddled up to Jim, her head on his chest sound asleep after one WILD night.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 7:51 am

As the sun started to peek through the clouds, Jim woke up to find Mel snuggled up to him, her head rested on his chest. He smiled and kissed her head, laying his head back on the pillow, waiting for her to wake up.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 7:54 am

the sun light shinned over her face, she growled "Hmm five more mints." she said pulling the covers over her face. Mel slowly opened her eyes poking her head out from under the covers "Hi." she smiled. Suddenly there was a knock at the door.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 7:58 am

He smiled as she tried to hide under the covers, "Hi" she smiled "Hey" he grinned at her. Suddenly someone knocked on the door, Jim rolled his eyes, "always." he muttered to Mel and smirked, "come in" he said pulling the covers up a bit.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 8:02 am

Mel kissed jim on the lips then touched his head wondering if it was alright. She giggled as Jim rolled his eyes. Mel laid next to him as the door opened and Jim's father came in. Mel's face turned bright red why couldn't it been flynn
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 8:07 am

Jim grinned when he saw his father walk in, "Oh... hey guys, I didn't think you'd be.. well, never mind" he stuttered. He looked at Jim and then Mel before doubling back for the door, "Dad... what did you want?" Jim smirked. "Oh nothing, I was just going to wake you up for breakfast..." he said as he walked out the door. Jim sighed, before Sinbad peeked his head through the gap of the door and gave him the thumbs up. Jim stifled a laugh.

(XD Oh Sinbad!)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 8:12 am

Oh God why Jim's father she thought.. Well it's better than his mother walking threw the door Mel looked away as Jim was talking to his father, turning her head she saw him walked out but knowing he gave his son he thumbs up. "Glad it was your father and not your mother." she laughed then looked at his head "How is it?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 8:14 am

Jim chuckled, "Mum would flip." "How is it?" she asked, looking at his head. "A lot better, I can't feel any pain" he smiled. Jim's stomach rumbled, he quickly put a hand to his stomach, a bit embarrassed, and smiled crookedly. "Are you hungry at all?" he chuckled.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 8:18 am

"a little." she said then sat up rubbing her neck "i think you mom would do more than just flip." she laughed standing up she looked threw her cloths, putting on her slinky blue dress. Walking back over towards Jim she peeked his nose "I love you so much."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 8:20 am

"You look sexy in that" he grinned, eyeing her up and down. "I love you so much." she said pecking his nose. "I love you too," he sighed and smiled. He got out of bed and put on his pants before going over to her and kissing her.

(You know what trailer does sort of fit? Moulin Rouge! XD But I think its a bit too old for Jim & Mel C: )
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri May 25, 2012 8:22 am

Rapunzel woke up and looked at Flynn. He was still sleeping ,so she kissed his forehead. She silently got up from the bed and got ready.While opening the door,she looked back at Flynn who was still sleeping. She slammed the door behind her loudly and began to laugh. Hearing that Flynn fell off of the bed for getting scared of the noise.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 8:24 am

Here Flynn was, all sound asleep, warm in his bed when suddenly a loud bang emanated from the door, "HOLY SHIT!" he said, jumping and falling out of bed. He could hear a giggle from behind the door, "NOT funny!" he yelled, rubbing his ass. (XD)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 8:27 am

"You look sexy in that" he grinned, eyeing her up and down Mel blushed as Jim was eyeing her "Well, Thanks." she said as Jim got out of bed putting his pants back on. Mel kissed him back wrapping her arms around his neck "So how's about that date?"

(( I just saw it and I say fuck if it's a bit to old for jim and mel it bloody hell works Very Happy ))
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri May 25, 2012 8:29 am

"It was funny for me!" She said while opening the door. His face looked mad as he was rubbing his ass ( XD ). " Aww! Poor baby couldn't handle the fall?!" she jokingly asked while walking towards him.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 8:34 am

"Hmm, any ideas? Or just a bit of everything?" Jim asked, his arms still around her waist. His stomach grumbled again, "but first... can we eat?" he grinned, raising an eyebrow.

(Haha! That's fine with me! I love that movie Very Happy)

--

"Aww! Poor baby couldn't handle the fall!" Flynn glared, "I'll get you..." he got up slowly and then ran towards her, flipping her over his shoulders and running through the inn.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 8:38 am

"Oh you know the hole romantic dinner, dancing, drinking, ending with a good night sleep." she said running her fingers up his chest. Mel laughed then his stomach grumbled "Alright we can eat, so your stomach will stop yelling at you.'

(( who's going to make it O.o' I'm a bit busy at the moment D: ))

Last edited by Melantha on Fri May 25, 2012 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri May 25, 2012 8:43 am

" Flynn!" She said " Now it's my turn to get YOU!" laughing as she was chasing after him through the inn.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 8:49 am

He laughed, "hey! I can be romantic" he said, resting his forehead on hers. "Alright, lets go downstairs" he chuckled, as he grabbed her hand. They walked out just dodging Rapunzel chasing Flynn down the hallway.

--

Flynn started laughing as Rapunzel chased him down the hallway, just missing Jim and Mel's heads. He finally reached the end of the hallway, turning around he raised his hands up, "Ok ok, you caught me!" he grinned.

(I don't know :/ I don't think I'll do a very good job - seriously. We can just put it on the to do list XD)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 8:53 am

"Oh really?" she teased then poked his nose "Alright, lets go downstairs" he chuckled she nodded as he took her hand, walking out of the room just dodging Rapunzel chasing Flynn down the hallway

(( never doubt yourself but i'll keep in in mind ))
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri May 25, 2012 8:54 am

turning around he raised his hands up, "Ok ok, you caught me!" he grinned.
    She got closer to him and put her arms around his waist. " I forgot to tell you..Morning!" she said laughing. Not noticing that Jim and Mel were watching, she kissed his lips passionately.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 8:59 am

Flynn smiled and kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her.

--

Jim and Mel smirked at each other when they saw Rapunzel and Flynn hooking up at the end of the hall. "Looks like we've intruded on you this time" Jim grinned evilly at Flynn.
    Flynn rolled his eyes, pulling away, "Way to ruin it JAMES", Jim glared, "hey you deserved it, not half as bad as when you walked in on us." he grabbed Mel's hand and walked down stairs for breakfast.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 9:02 am

Mel smirked at Jim then looked at Flynn "okay you two not to early in the morning." she laughed holding onto Jim's arm, whom grabbed her hand walking down stairs for breakfast
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri May 25, 2012 9:05 am

Rapunzel face grew red " How long were they there?" she asked taking his hand. Her stomach growled,which made her giggle " I guess I am hungry." As she put her one of her arms around her stomach giving Flynn a kind of embarrassed smile.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 12:01 am