Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad? - Page 14 Empty Re: a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 1:38 pm

Just as they'd reach each other, others would pull them away and start dancing with them. Flynn chuckled to himself as an older woman pulled him away and started to dance with him. He turned and saw Rapunzel spinning by herself with her eyes closed.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad? - Page 14 Empty Re: a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 1:45 pm

She decided to close her eyes and let the music guide her as she was spinning. She then felt someone grabbing her back and holding her her hand. As she opened her eyes she saw it was Flynn and smiled. " I was about to punch you thinking it was another guy!" she said laughing.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 1:48 pm

He grinned, "well, I'm glad you didn't" he laughed as she put a hand on his shoulder. They then danced together, not letting anyone interfere. "Are you having fun? This is your first parade/carnival right?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 1:52 pm

" Yeah I am! No, it's not because this is the parade of my hometown." She said with a smile. " That is why I also wanna look around to see if I can find my old pal Max because he performed in the parade before."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 1:53 pm

"Max?" Flynn frowned and raised an eyebrow, feeling slightly jealous. "I've never heard of him before... did you guys go to school together or something?"

(XD)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 1:58 pm

She noticed that he looked a bit jealous ,so she kept pushing it because she wanted to have a little fun with Flynn. " Yeah, we went to school together and we always got in trouble for the dumbest reasons." She looked at Flynn with a smile. " You know I haven't seen him for the longest! I wonder how he looks now a days."

( Lol Oh! Flynn getting jealous over a horse ,and doesn't even know it. XD )
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 2:01 pm

"Huh. Sounds like you guys got along well..." he frowned. "So, am I going to meet Max or what?" he asked, a bit irritable. " You know I haven't seen him for the longest! I wonder how he looks now a days." she said. Flynn was starting to get a bit jealous and annoyed. Why did she care what he looked like? "Does it matter?" he asked, looking over her at the parade.

(Aw I know XD it's going to be funny when he finds out!)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 2:07 pm

"Huh. Sounds like you guys got along well..." he frowned. "So, am I going to meet Max or what?" he asked, a bit irritable.
    " Yeah! We use to do everything together! He was by my side when everyone else made fun of me." she said." Maybe.. " answering his question. Smiling she looked at Flynn.
    "Does it matter?" he asked, looking over her at the parade.
    She raised her eyebrow and smiled. " Yeah it matters! I haven't seen him in the longest ,but if I see him today I will give him a BIG hug!"

( Lol! Poor Flynn making an idiot out of himself XD)
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 2:11 pm

Flynn was getting angry now, "so, let me guess. Because you two have history, you'll find each other, fall in love, get married and live happily ever after, while I get left to mope in my own sad mopey-ness and live with my parents for the rest of my life." Flynn frowned and cross his arms. " Yeah it matters! I haven't seen him in the longest ,but if I see him today I will give him a BIG hug!" "Oh come on!" he shouted, waving his arms everywhere.

(XDDD)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 2:16 pm

"Oh come on!" he shouted, waving his arms everywhere.

"Whoa! Flynn you have a big imagination!" She said." I don't think marrying a horse is legal anywhere in the first place! Secondly, do you seriously think I would leave you for a horse or any person at that!" She looked at Flynn trying to hold her laugh.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 2:18 pm

"Wait... what? A horse?" Flynn was dumbfounded. "But.. I thought." his face was confused, and then he frowned. "So, you just let me get all angry and jealous for nothing?" he looked at her, his arms still crossed. "How can you be best friends with a horse?" he raised an eyebrow.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 2:24 pm

"So, you just let me get all angry and jealous for nothing?" he looked at her, his arms still crossed.
    " You look cute when your jealous!" she said looking at him still crossing his arms.
    "How can you be best friends with a horse?" he raised an eyebrow.
    " Well... Everyone in a way bullied me for my hair.. so when I was seven years old I wanted to just kill myself,but that is when I found him. As I was looking down at a bridge I heard him. As I follow the noise, I saw him with an injured leg. I started to take care of him.. and that how I became best friends with a horse." She looked at him feeling embarrassed.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 2:28 pm

He frowned and then his expression saddened. "You wanted to kill yourself?" he felt bad. He smiled, "sorry for overreacting." he pulled her into a kiss.

(nightttttttt<3 (: )
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 2:32 pm

"You wanted to kill yourself?" he felt bad.
    " Yeah.. I was tired of everyone making fun of me.."
    He smiled, "sorry for overreacting."
    She laughed ," I would have reacted the same." he pulled her into a kiss. She slowly lowered her hands all the way to his waist and pulled him tightly against her body.

( Night! Very Happy )
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 3:11 pm

Mel took the rose from the man as she smiled saying thanks. "Oh.. this is your boyfriend?" "yeah, now beat it." Jim said, his voice angry Mel giggled "Jim it's just a rose no need to be all jealous." she grinned at Jim then took his hands walking threw the crowd. walking around for awhile Mel spot Rapunzel "HEY!!" she yelled waving her arms.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 3:15 pm

Rapunzel turned around. "Hey!! Are you enjoying the parade yet?!" she asked while walking towards Mel.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 3:18 pm

"yeah if Jim learns not to be so jealous." Mel laughed putting the rose in her hair, "come legs go do something and let the guys.. do gut things." she grinned back at the guys.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 3:26 pm

She laughed " It's fun to see them jealous though!" She waved bye at Flynn and Jim. As she was walking with Mel she noticed all the different types of lanterns people were selling. " Oh! They all look so beautiful at night!" she looked at Mel."Trust me! Once those lights rise in the sky it will take your breath away! Wanna buy some?"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 3:30 pm

(( check out YoulittleSQUID's trailer <33 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lNyiQVePOE

She laughed " It's fun to see them jealous though!"
    "Yeah he is kinda cute when he gets like that." she laughed "Just have to make sure they don't go to jail for punching some gut in the face." she grinned." Oh! They all look so beautiful at night!" she looked at Mel."Trust me! Once those lights rise in the sky it will take your breath away! Wanna buy some?" Mel pulled out some money "Sure thing."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 3:41 pm

( Ohh! It came out awesome! )

"Yeah he is kinda cute when he gets like that." she laughed "Just have to make sure they don't go to jail for punching some guy in the face." she grinned. She said laughing " Ohh! That would suck! Then again if I saw some girl all over Flynn, I would kick her ass!"

Mel pulled out some money "Sure thing."
    " No!" Rapunzel said. " I'll buy since I am the one that made you come here!"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 3:49 pm

(i know!! ^^)

She said laughing " Ohh! That would suck! Then again if I saw some girl all over Flynn, I would kick her ass!"
    "I would more than just kicked some girls ass if they messed with Jim." she smiled innocently. Mel blinked when Rapunzel told her to put her money away "I'll buy since I am the one that made you come here!" "Well um, ok."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 3:56 pm

"I would more than just kicked some girls ass if they messed with Jim." she smiled innocently.
    " You got a point there!" she looked at Mel smiling.
    "Well um, ok."
    She bought four lanterns so each one of them can have one. She automatically dropped them when she saw Maximus. " Max!!" she screamed with excitement as she was running to towards him ." Long time no see buddy!!"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 4:01 pm

Mel laughed as Rapunzel bought four lanterns then dropped them? "huh?" she blinked "MAX!!" Mel turned her head seeing a white horse "Well, so this is Max." she smiled.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 4:14 pm

Max didn't seems to recognize her because he gave her a mad stare." Max! It's me Rapunzel!" He calmed down and stare at her. She gave him a hug.
    "Well, so this is Max." she smiled.
    She looked at Mel " Yeah! This is Max!" Rapunzel looked at the badge he was wearing around his neck. " It looks like you have been busy guarding while I was gone huh?"
    Max gave a little cocky look at Rapunzel and Mel .
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 4:19 pm

Max didn't seems to recognize her because he gave her a mad stare." Max! It's me Rapunzel!" He calmed down and stare at her. She gave him a hug. Mel looked at the white horse as she slowly walked over towards them, "He's a beautiful horse." she smiled. Mel picked up the lanterns

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:13 am