Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad? - Page 15 Empty Re: a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 4:27 pm

She looked at Mel," He is a bit conceited though!" She said laughing. Maximus gave Rapunzel a mad look. " Just stating the truth!" He sighed. turning around she saw Mel picking up the lanterns " Oh! Sorry.. I forgot I dropped them."
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad? - Page 15 Empty Re: a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 4:32 pm

"He is a bit conceited though!" She said laughing. Maximus gave Rapunzel a mad look. " Just stating the truth!" He sighed. Mel laughed as she held the lanterns "so did he and Flynn had Fuunn." she grinned at her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 4:39 pm

"so did you and Flynn have Fuunn." she grinned at her.
    Rapunzel kind of choked. " Ummm.. It was alright.." she mumbled as she looked away blushing.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 4:41 pm

"Ohh come on details!!" she asked nudging her "Please, please, please, pretty please." she begged.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 4:44 pm

" Why would you like to know?" She said laughing as she remembered Flynn's foot getting stuck in the toilet. " How about you tell me about your day with Jim? "
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 4:56 pm

"How you start it and how it end." she grinned. "How about you tell me about your day with Jim?" Mel placed her finger over her lip "Well we went for a ride on his board which end up scaring me at the end." she laughed "Then we went swimming trying to lay who could drown who." Mel laughed then more "Then he took he out to eat, we had Italian food, i asked if it was alright if i could go home for a couple of days. Of course he doesn't want me to go alone but he is scared to meet my mom."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 5:04 pm

" Oh.. well umm .. we were just having 'fun' most of the time you two were out." she said blushing. " So does that mean your gonna leave us for a little while?" she asked concerned." Or can we come along? Why is he scared to meet your mom?" she started laughing. " Is it cause your mom is going to see her little girl with a guy that she has already had 'fun' with?" She said laughing
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 5:09 pm

"you had sex for five hours.. wow.." she laughed "No you can come along." Mel pushed a strand of hair behind her ear "Why is he scared to meet your mom?" she started laughing. " Is it cause your mom is going to see her little girl with a guy that she has already had 'fun' with?" She said laughing"No it's because of him use to work for the devil, he thinks my mom wouldn't like that and if my dad was here he wouldn't like him."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 5:18 pm

" Well kind of.. Flynn is really clumsy though! He got his foot stuck in the toilet!" Once she said that she topped her mouth. Why did I just say that!?
    "No it's because of him use to work for the devil, he thinks my mom wouldn't like that and if my dad was here he wouldn't like him."
    " Oh right! Then that means they wouldn't like any of us,but I don't think they would know." She said with a chuckle" Unless they have wanted posters all over the place"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 6:15 pm

Mel laughed when she said flynn got his foot stuck. Looking down "my parents are pretty understanding people. They dont juge others from there passed. My mom was a slave before she meet my father." Mel said
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 6:20 pm

" Wow. Seems like your parent are very understanding. I don't see why Jim is afraid to meet them then! Aww! how did they meet?" she asked Mel.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 6:33 pm

"im more worried how she will take that her daughter killed someone." She sighed "well my father was a knight working fir the king. My mother was singing one night and when hey saw each other they fell in love like that." She said snapping her fingers. "since then the meet in secret."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 6:48 pm

" Mel! Forget about that! It's not your fault. I understand how you felt and having that devil inside of you just adding more flames to the fire. I almost killed Flynn because of that.You had no control.You have done A LOT more positive things than negative.For one thing, you helped me out of my situation with Rasputin . IF it wasn't for you I would have never met Flynn nor Jim ,and I still would have been seen as a loner." She touched her shoulder." I really owe you a lot! " She said with a smile.
    "well my father was a knight working for the king. My mother was singing one night and when hey saw each other they fell in love like that." She said snapping her fingers. "since then the meet in secret."
    " Aww,That is a cute love story! Do you know what happened to your sister?"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 6:50 pm

I will repky when I get home
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 6:52 pm

Alright ^-^
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 9:03 pm

" Mel! Forget about that! It's not your fault. I understand how you felt and having that devil inside of you just adding more flames to the fire. I almost killed Flynn because of that.You had no control.You have done A LOT more positive things than negative.For one thing, you helped me out of my situation with Rasputin . IF it wasn't for you I would have never met Flynn nor Jim ,and I still would have been seen as a loner." Rapunzel said as Mel sigh "I know but i feel so bad all the time.. And you guys are the greatest thing that's happen to me since i found out that I'm a sacrifice." she said playing with her hair then blinked as she placed her hand on Mel's shoulder. "I really owe you a lot! " She said with a smile.. She hugged her tightly, Rapunzel started to feel more like a sister towards Mel than a friend. "Do you know what happened to your sister?" she asked. "Um.. Well no I haven't seen her since she sold me out to the devil, knowing Miss. Princess she's living in a life of royalty safe where the devil can't get her."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 9:15 pm

"I know but i feel so bad all the time.. And you guys are the greatest thing that's happen to me since i found out that I'm a sacrifice."
    Rapunzel smiled. " Yeah... same here." looking down at the ground.
    . "Um.. Well no I haven't seen her since she sold me out to the devil, knowing Miss. Princess she's living in a life of royalty safe where the devil can't get her."
    " Wait! Soo she seriously sold you out.. I thought you were chosen by the rules not by your sister. Why would someone you grew up with do that?" Rapunzel looked at Mel." Are gonna look for her though?"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 9:21 pm

" Wait! Soo she seriously sold you out.. I thought you were chosen by the rules not by your sister. Why would someone you grew up with do that?" Rapunzel looked at Mel "that's the problem we didn't know whom was chosen and she didn't want to die so she made a deal with him that, she would live and I could have to be the one to die.. needless to say I'm still here." she said "Are gonna look for her though?" "Ive been looking for her than i meet Jim and Flynn.. then you.. I kinda forgot about going after her.. Ive been happy.." she said looking down "But i want to try finding her again seeing why my sister would do such a thing.."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 9:31 pm

"that's the problem we didn't know whom was chosen and she didn't want to die so she made a deal with him that, she would live and I could have to be the one to die.. needless to say I'm still here." she said
    " Still! I don't care if she didn't know whom was to be chosen! She still had no right to sell you out like that!" she said frustrated.
    "Ive been looking for her than i meet Jim and Flynn.. then you.. I kinda forgot about going after her.. Ive been happy.." she said looking down "But i want to try finding her again seeing why my sister would do such a thing.."
    Rapunzel smiled " I guess we all helped each other forget about our tragedies. Do you have any clue to where she could be hiding?" She asked Mel.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 9:48 pm

"thats my sister for you always thinking of herself even when we where kids." She said frowning "i..i dont know where she might be.."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 9:58 pm

She laughed. " That how my sister was ,but I don't think see would sell me out like that." Rapunzel looked at Mel's frown. " Hey.. your gonna be alright. We will find her sooner or later." She said trying to comfort her.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 10:21 pm

"sounds like you got the better sister than I..." Mel looked at her and smiled "untill then I got you guys."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 10:32 pm

(lalalalalaa, I'm going to butt in now XD sorry I was asleep)

Jim and Flynn walked around the parade looking at all the glowing lights and streamers being thrown around. Until a young man with black hair and a monkey on his shoulder bumped into them. "Hey watch it!" Jim yelled and then turned around. "Jim?" he said, squinting at them. "Do I know you?" Jim raised an eyebrow. "It's me! Aladdin! We went to school together remember?" he grinned. "Oh yeah, hey! What are you doing out here? I thought you moved?" Jim asked, "Yeah I travel with the parade, I'm a part of it now, I do a sideshow act with Abu here," he said pointing to Abu. "Oh cool... sounds interesting, hey do you want to hang out with us for a while?" Jim asked, "Yeah sure! Be good to catch up" he smiled, "This is Flynn by the way, my older brother." "Hey dude," Flynn said as they shook hands.

(gotta love some random story line XD)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 10:36 pm

Rapunzel laughed " Your stuck with us and there is nothing you can do about it! " She noticed a pile of leaves. She looked at Mel then looked back at the leaves. She ran towards the pile ,and kicked them in the direction that Mel was in. She began to laugh seeing Mel covered with a bunch of leaves all over her hair.

( Haha! It's alright XD I like random story lines! )
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 10:46 pm

"Yes I'm trapped someone help me." she said teasing Rapunzel as she ran around kicking the pile of leaves in Mel's direction. Mel blew her bangs away from her face as she glared at Rapunzel "haha.' she said taking the leaves out of her hair as someone bumped into her "Watch... it.." her eyes widen "Oh hey it's um you.. Hi.." she started backing away slowly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:47 pm