Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad? - Page 9 Empty Re: a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 9:13 am

Flynn smiled and put an arm around her shoulder, kissing her head as they walked downstairs for breakfast. The four of them sat at the table, as Sinbad and Sarah walked out of the kitchen. "What's for breakfast, I'm starving!" Flynn exclaimed, "second that" Jim grinned. The two parents rolled their eyes, mimicking the boys, "I was thinking pancakes? Do you girls like pancakes?" Sarah asked, as Sinbad sat at the table with them.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad? - Page 9 Empty Re: a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 9:16 am

Her eyes lit up when she said pancakes, Mel hasn't had anything like that in years "Yes please Mrs. Hawkins." she said then took a sip of her water
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri May 25, 2012 9:19 am

" Yumm! I would love to have some pancakes please!" she said then looked at Flynn and started to giggle. " I still have to give you your reward Flynn" she whispered into his ear.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 9:25 am

"Ok, I'll be twenty minutes," she smiled and walked into the kitchen. "So... Jim, have fun last night?" Sinbad grinned at the two as Jim choked on his drink. "Dad, I don't think now, or any time would be appropriate to discuss that." he tried to hide his face from embarrassment.

--

"I still have to give you your reward Flynn" Rapunzel whispered into his ear. Flynn blushed and then turned to look at her, "name me a time and place and I'll be there," he winked.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri May 25, 2012 9:28 am

" I will give you that information at night." She said blushing.
    "So... Jim, have fun last night?"
    She turned and looked at Jim and Mel.
    "Dad, I don't think now, or any time would be appropriate to discuss that." he tried to hide his face from embarrassment.

" So you two had 'fun' last night." she said teasingly " Well it was about time!" she said laughing
    (gotta go to school DX )
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 9:32 am

"So you two had 'fun' last night." Rapunzel said teasingly "Well it was about time!" she said laughing Flynn coughed, "Second time... I mean what?" he grinned at Mel and Jim. Jim secretly gave him the finger, as Sinbad laughed. "Flynn's done it too! More than once!" Jim yelled, trying to get the attention away from him.
    "Flynn's done what more than once?" Sarah asked, coming out with placemats and cutlery. Jim grinned evilly, "ask Flynn." Everyone looked at Flynn, "Uh... I have to pee..." he said getting up and running to the toilet. (XD)

(Aww Sad have a good day!)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 9:36 am

Mel slapped her forehead "Oh god..' she mumbled glaring at Jim's father than at Rapunzel "Yeah like it's the first fucking time." she mumbled looking away. Flynn coughed, "Second time... I mean what?". No more like 3rd time
    Mel thought as Jim and Flynn where fighting about who's done it the most (xD) "Rapunzel's a screamer." she grinned at Rapunzel as Sarah came towards the table
    (awwee D; , that's okay cause i need a nap xDD ))
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 9:41 am

Jim and Sinbad simultaneously started coughing and choking on their drinks. "Well... Flynn always liked the screamers" Sinbad said awkwardly. Jim smacked his head, "I am not hearing this, Dad. Just stop, now." He glared at his dad and then at Mel. Sarah raised an eyebrow, still having no clue what everyone was talking about and went back to the kitchen.

(So, I guess I'll make the trailer while you's two are gone Sad )
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 9:47 am

(( awe don't be sad D: i'll try getting back on soon ))

Once Sarah was gone Mel smirked at Jim "soo if your brother likes the screamers.." she got up massaging Jim's shoulders "what would I do to you?" she slid her hands down his shirt touching his chest as he tightly gripped onto his drink. Mel laughed and pulled her hands away then smiled innocently at Sinbad

Last edited by Melantha on Fri May 25, 2012 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 9:59 am

Jim almost crushed his cup, when Mel slid her hand down his shirt (XD). Thank god Sinbad wasn't watching. He quickly looked at Sinbad as Mel smiled at him innocently. Sinbad raised an eyebrow, "you kids and your shenanigans" he rolled his eyes and got up to help Sarah in the kitchen. Jim looked at Mel, "not... in front of the parents," he grinned, and poked her with his foot under the table. Flynn returned to the table after a 'long toilet break'. "You... I'll get you later" Flynn glared at Jim.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 2:46 pm

Mel smirked after she turned Jim on (xDDDD) as she sat down acting innocent until Sinbad walked away to help Sarah "not... in front of the parents," he grinned
    "But it was soo.. Fun." she smirked at him leaning over kissing his lips as Flynn came back "That means you'll have to get me later, cause i told your father that you got a screamer."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri May 25, 2012 5:25 pm

Rapunzel had her head down the whole time " What was the point of this that led all of us to embarrass ourselves equally?" She said as she looked up with a smile. " Oh! And thanks a lot telling Sinbad about me being a screamer." She said silently and sarcastically to Mel .
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 6:20 pm

"your welcome my sweet pet." Mel grinned at Rapunzel then laughed before taking another sip of her water "Not my fault your such a screamer in bed." she said looking at the two of them
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri May 25, 2012 6:39 pm

Rapunzel face turned red " Knock it off Mel! " she said . " Soo is the food ready yet?" She asked trying to change the subject.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 6:46 pm

"alright, alright I'll stop,." she smiled as Rapunzel was red in the face. mel turned her head back towards Jim poking his ribs.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri May 25, 2012 7:02 pm

Rapunzel smiled. " Good!" she turned around and saw a bulletin of a parade that will be happening that night. " Look!" She ran to it and grabbed it. " We should check it out! There is gonna be flying lanterns, big balloon animals, food, and everything!"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 7:10 pm

"Sounds like a perfect night to have fun and not worry about things." Mel said smiling then looked at the flyer. "What do you say boys?" she smiled at them then looked at Rapunzel "even if they say no, wanna go?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri May 25, 2012 7:17 pm

" Of course I would! I mean look at all this that will be there!" she said excitedly. " Also, I think we all NEED a break from all the chaos that is happening with us!" She said
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 7:30 pm

(( man this trailer is a pain in the ass xDD ))

Mel smiled, yes they do need a break from all the chaos that's happened to them. Just one day with out the devil messing things up." Mel cupped her hands together thinking about her sister. I'll start looking for you tomorrow...
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri May 25, 2012 7:49 pm

( I could help! If you need me to lol )

She smiled as she kept looking at the poster. " Can't wait! " she said "But first we need to eat breakfast !" she said as she sat back down on the table. Looking at the poster she noticed that the parade that was coming to this town, was the place she grew up in with her family. She looked down at it. " Seriously.. did it seriously have to be my town.?"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 8:11 pm

((that's alright i've finished it XDD))
    Mel looked at her "Seriously.. did it seriously have to be my town.?" she frowned placing her hand on Rapunzel's shoulder "you going to be okay?" she asked as Sarah came out with breakfast
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri May 25, 2012 8:22 pm

( alright then can't wait to see it! )
    "you going to be okay?" she asked
    " I guess." She said with a smile she didn't really mean.
    Sarah came out with breakfast
    " MMMM! Smells tasty!" she said. While eating she kept thinking of when she was small with her family having a great time at the day they began the parade. She let out a little giggle because she remembered it was the day she got in trouble with her mom because she lit up a lantern almost causing a big fire.
    " I can't wait to see the lanterns again!" she said with excitement shown in her eyes.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Fri May 25, 2012 10:28 pm

Flynn and Jim looked at each other as the girls planned on going to the parade, "They have one every year" Flynn sighed, "Fine we'll go," Jim said through a mouthful of food.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri May 25, 2012 11:01 pm

" Oh. come on! Have some spirit you two! " she exclaimed " They might have one every year ,but this time you guys are with us! " She put her arms around Flynn's neck.
    " It will be fun!" she said winking at him.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 2:03 am

(( aawwee people are off D: ))

Melantha took a bit of her food as the boys cried about not wanting to go cause they have it every year. "Ive never been to one." she said picking at her food then took another bite.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:39 pm