Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 7 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 5:33 am

(XDDDDD!!)

Flynn blinked and his jaw dropped open when he saw Rapunzel and him getting married. "Wow" he said, he couldn't find words to describe how beautiful she looked. "Holy shit, you're getting married!" Jim grinned. "Should I be seeing this?" Flynn covered his eyes.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 7 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 5:38 am

Melantha giggled seeing Flynn's face red "So this makes you a king.. hmm king Flynn? the world is coming to an end." she laughed as Jim was picking on Flynn. Mel walked away from the boys to get a closer look of older Flynn and Rapunzel and bumped onto someone "sorry.' she said

(( what shall jim look like older XD )
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 5:42 am

(o.o I have no idea, hmmmmmmmmmmmm. Well, there's always Dimitri or Sinbad? Idk who would be better Dx they're both hot XD)

Jim laughed as Flynn turned red, "I can't watch my own wedding! Because then I'll know what happens!" he said, panicking. Jim laughed even more, "than stop watching!" he grinned and blocked Flynn's view.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 5:46 am

(which one acts more like jim o.o.. damn they are both soo hot!!)

Mel got a better look at Flynn and Rapunzel as she blinked "damn look at Rapunzel. Now where is jim?"

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 5:48 am

(I say Dimitri cause I'll be using Anya xDD )
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 5:49 am

(It might be confusing having Sinbad as his dad and then as him when he's older XD Dimitri sounds good!)

Jim turned and saw his parents, "whoa, Flynn look, there's mum and dad!" he laughed. "Wow, they're so old!" Flynn chuckled.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 5:51 am

"woe!" Mel fell off the tree landing on someone "woops." she said getting off I'm so sorry." she said looking down at the chestnut hair man
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 5:55 am

"Sorry there, are you ok..." the man looked at Mel, eyes wide. "Have we met?" he asked. Meanwhile Jim and Flynn were making fun of their parents. (XD)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 5:59 am

Mel looked at the handsome man He sure is hot! she thought wondering how she kinda knows him "Um, not that I know of?" she said. While Jim and Flynn were making fun of their parents a young woman walked up to them "Sarah have you seen Jim?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 6:02 am

Jim turned his head, "someone ask for me?" he said rushing over to Mel. He looked at the couple and his jaw dropped. He quickly composed himself. "Have we met?" Jim asked, looking at the man and woman and then turned to look at Mel.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 6:07 am

(( Okay i'm kinda confused right there XDD ))

Young Mel bit her lip waving by before taking off to find Jim and Flynn. Older Mel glanced over seeing Jim younger? "what the?" she walked over towards him then saw her husband Alright why is there a younger Jim here?
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 6:10 am

(Lets just pretend that never happened XD)

Mel returned to the boys, "who was that you were talking to?" Jim asked, confused. They watched as the man knelt down and picked up their son. "Wait.. what's mum doing?" Flynn asked as they watched Sarah go over and talk to the couple while handing the mother a baby.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 6:17 am

"I know know but i feel like i know him?" Mel said then kissed his cheek. Turning around it was the same man she landed on. "Wait.. what's mum doing?" Flynn asked as they watched Sarah go over and talk to the couple while handing the mother a baby. "Here I'll take my grandson you two go give Flynn and Rapunzel a hut before they go off on their honey moon." Older Mel smiled at Sarah as her husband gave sarah the baby. "Come on Jim." she said.

((lol ok))
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 6:19 am

"W-wait... is that, us?" Jim asked, shocked, he turned to look at Mel. "You guys had kids and got married before us?!" Flynn laughed, "bit eager!" he nudged Jim.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 6:22 am

Mel's face turned bright red "soo that's who i bumped into.." she said "You guys had kids and got married before us?!" Flynn laughed, "bit eager!" he nudged Jim. "Least we're not almost 30 Flynn." she teased. Older Mel looked back then kissed Jim's cheek "you know our younger selfs are here."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 6:25 am

(BEST TRAILER EVER: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_u9znl87Sg&feature=related XD)

"So that's who she was," he grinned at older Mel, "I knew I recognised her". He looked over at the three who were gaping at them. Younger Jim and Mel quickly turned their heads to pretend they weren't looking. "I've gotta admit, we made pretty cute kids" Jim chuckled, when he saw the little boy walk over to his mum.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 6:30 am

(Yeah Very Happy)

"should we go scare ourselfs later." older Mel smirked. the little three year old boy looked at his mommy and daddy wanting them as they got to Flynn and Rapunzel giving them hugs and saying their goodbyes. Young mel looked at Jim "you think they saw us?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 6:33 am

"I think so" he smirked. Flynn waved goodbye to his future self and bride, even though they couldn't see him (XD), Jim chuckled, "Don't get all emotional on us Flynn", "I-I'm fine" Flynn said, rubbing his eye. "So what should we do about our older selves? Leave or go say Hi?" Jim chuckled.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 6:37 am

"i say go cause i don't know if i have my witch powers." Young Mel said crossing her arms "it's okay Flynn you can cry on my shoulder." she grinned turning around their older selves was standing their "Hm.. Hi older Jim and i." Mel smiled. Older mel raised her eyebrow at them
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 6:40 am

"What are you guys doing here?" Older Jim asked, "Just exploring I guess" young Jim said. "Wow, now I remember why I fell for you" Older Jim said looking at younger Mel and then turning to his wife smiling. Young Jim rolled his eyes.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 6:45 am

"well since your just 'exploring' come with us." Older Mel said "Wow, now I remember why I fell for you" Older Jim said looking at younger Mel and then turning to his wife smiling. Younger Mel lightly blushed "I think i like this older Jim better than this one." she teased
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 6:47 am

Young Jim frowned and crossed his arms, "lets just follow her, ok?" The three of them followed Older Jim and Mel, leading them to their house. "Wow, you live here?" Flynn asked, looking up at the house. "Yeah," older Jim chuckled and then frowned, "a long time away from the family and hard work is what built this house" he looked at his wife and smiled sadly.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 6:55 am

Mel rolled her eyes then kissed his cheek "stop checking out my older self perv." she whispered in his ear following their older selves. Once they stopped Mel's jaw dropped "woe.." she said as older Mel rubbed her eyes looking at her husband who was smiling sadly "Well come in." she opened the doors as they walked in. "So why did Flynn and Rapunzel but got married now? Yet you two are married and have a kid." younger mel asked.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 7:07 am

Jim grinned and poked Mel "its hard not to" he winked at her. "So why did Flynn and Rapunzel get married now? Yet you two are married and have a kid." younger mel asked. "We've got two kids, a boy and a girl" older Jim smiled, "they only got married now because they needed to be mature enough to be King and Queen, and you guys know Flynn..." older Jim smirked at younger Flynn. "Hey, I'm perfectly mature..." Flynn started, "Not by the sounds of it" younger Jim laughed.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 7:11 am

She lightly punched him. "We've got two kids, a boy and a girl" "two kids... where is the other?" mel said blushing "James make sure not to tell them everything." older mel said glaring at her husband as Sarah came with their son. "they only got married now because they needed to be mature enough to be King and Queen, and you guys know Flynn..." older Jim smirked at younger Flynn. Younger Mel laughed looking at Flynn.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:47 am