Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 24 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:58 am

(XDDD)

He smirked, "you act like I've never seen you naked before", he looked at her as his hands touched her breasts and grinned (XD). He kept them there as he went for another kiss, reaching one hand up to cup her face.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 24 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:13 am

Rapunzel looked at Flynn. " Well it's cause you never did this before." she said as her face was red. As he went for another kiss she touched his hand that was touching her breast. She kiss his lips and pulled away while biting the lower part of his lips. " This feels weird but satisfying." she grinned.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:16 am

He chuckled, "well I'm glad you think so" he smiled and kissed her again, pushing her hair behind her ear "you're beautiful" he kissed her again. He pressed his body closer to hers, wrapping his arms around her.

(nighhht<3 ): )
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:23 am

She looked at him and blushed because of his comment. " I am defiantly not gonna forget this night." she whispered into his ear. She kissed his chest and turned him over. Now, she was on top of him. She slowly took off his pants while kissing him. "I missed this...and I missed you." she said in between the kiss.

( Night <3 D: )
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:44 pm

(shiit lots has happened.)

Rasputin walked up towards Melantha throwing a black wedding dress at her "Get ready deary." he grinned at the sad girl.

Melantha held her dress as she looked down I'll never get to see that future now.. she thought shedding a tear then blinked thinking she heard Jim's voice "Jim.." she looked around.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:46 pm

Flynn smiled, "I missed you too..." he said, helping her take his pants off. He kissed down her neck to her chest, as they helped take each others underwear off. "Who would've thought we'd have sex in the middle of a forest" he chuckled.

--

"Mel..." Jim whispered, covering his mouth once he saw Rasputin leave the room. He crawled over to Mel, touching her hand making her jump. "Shhh! I don't know how to get out, but I couldn't leave you he- what is that?" Jim pointed to the black dress.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:53 pm

Rapunzel giggled. " I know right! I can't help myself though.. After what happened with that other guy." Rapunzel face grew sad " I'll just shut up." She kissed him quickly as she tried to forget what she just said.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:57 pm

He frowned, but she kissed him quickly before he could think about it further. He pulled her closer so that she was laying on him, running his fingers up her back, he kissed her roughly, pulling away for breath.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:02 pm

Mel looked at Jim "How did you.. are you.." tears started forming in her eyes thinking he was dead "please don't tell me you killed yourself.." she asked. "what is that?" Jim pointed to the black dress. Mel bit her lip "A dress." she smiled but wanting to tell him
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Rapunzel started to breathe heavily because of the kiss." Sucking the breath right out of me!" she gasped. She felt pleasure as he was running his fingers up her back. She smirked as she rapped her arms around Flynn's neck while she was laying on him.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:08 pm

"No I'm not dead, i got Rampion to knock me out so I could find you" he smiled at her, "we don't have a lot of time... Do you know how we can escape? Because I have no idea, unless we somehow manage to get the orb..." he looked at her.

--

Flynn smirked as he pulled away so she could breathe. He put his hands on her legs as she wrapped her arms around him. He kissed her bottom lip.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:11 pm

"Jim you need to go back before you end up dieing.. I can;t leave... he closed the gates.. and forcing me to.. marry him." she said looking down "I shouldn't have come alone.. I don't know what i was thinking i was angry and upset seeing both you and Rapunzel sad... I love you now go.." she kissed Jim deeply. "tell Flynn he better love his life.."
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:14 pm

(( i'm going to be leaving to see a movie with my mommy Very Happy. to see Snow white and the hunchman <33 might give me some idea's <33 it's a two hour movie so if your not on by the time i get back -sad moment-))
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:16 pm

Rapunzel ran her fingers through his hair. She pulled away " Any higher those hands go you be touching my ass!" she jokingly said. She looked at Flynn at made a teasing smolder at him and laughed as she kissed him again.

( Have fun!! Very Happy Tell me if it's a good movie since it looks interesting ,but I don't know if I should go watch it )
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:29 pm

"No, I'm not leaving... Wait- you're marrying him?" Jim nearly dry reached. "Ok I am definitely not leaving you here." he grabbed her hand, "I don't care what you say, you're not staying here"

--

He grabbed her ass and grinned, "you were saying?" he smirked and kissed her again, biting her lip.

(Have fun at the movieees! Smile)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:38 pm

She flinched when Flynn grabbed her ass. Her kissed her and bite her lip. She pulled away " What has gotten into you today?!" she grinned. She looked at him at it made her think. " What turns you on anyways?" she asked as she raised her eyebrow and slowly slid her fingers up his chest.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:09 pm

"Just you in general" he winked, and kissed her. "What turns you on?" he smirked.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:15 pm

She blushed as Flynn kissed her."What turns you on?" he smirked." Hmm. That's for me to know and you to find out." She grinned as she looked down at him and slowly bent down her upper half as she kissed him lightly.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:20 pm

He grinned and kissed her back. "Well I want to find out soon" he smirked. He kissed her neck and chin.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:27 pm

" You MIGHT find out, I think I wanna hide it since I just wanna have a little fun with you." She whispered as she got close to his ear. " Unless you wanna find out right now.. then I will make a little deal with you." She said as she licked his cheek slowly. When she saw his shocked face she began to laugh." I am pretty sure that turned you on," she smirked.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:16 am

(it was simple awesome far as i can say Smile nothing like the snow white movies i ever seen before. More fighting into this when you think nothing ells could happen. BOOM another fight begins <3 and i loved seeing Kristin Stewart getting her ass kicked XDD )
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:20 am

( Lol! XD Now that I know she gets her ass kick.. I wanna watch it!!)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:26 am

( lmao xDD )

"Jim no can't you understand I CAN"T LEAVE!" she snapped at him, pulling her arm away. "The gates are closed.. I can't leave.. i can't..." she begin to cry. "I don't know what to do Jim.."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:05 am

Jim sighed, "well I'm not just going to stand here and watch my girlfriend marry the devil!" he shouted and then covered his mouth. "Why did you come here anyway?" Jim asked.

--

Flynn was shocked, "did you just lick me?" he smirked and then licked her cheek back. "How was that?" he chuckled.

(;o i'll have to see it!)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:10 am

"didn't you hear me the first time!" she shout "I came here to bring back flynn and the only way i could think of that is if I got the devil's orb. It's the root to all his powers and his own life. I had to made him think i was going to smash it in order to bring Flynn back..' she said not meaning to sound like a bitch to her boyfriend but he was slow at getting a clue (xD). Her eyes widen as Jim started to fade "No, no, no you can't leave me." she tried reaching out to Jim but her hand keep going threw him "I love you.. don't forget that.." that was the last words Jim heard before waking up.

(But i love the evil queen <3 )

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:02 am