Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 9 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 8:46 am

While Jim was kissing her roughly, mel put her hands on his belt bucket, undoing the belt then take it off throwing it off the bed. Jim grabbed Mel's hands holding them over her head.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 9 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 8:48 am

Jim quickly took his pants off, throwing them to the floor along with his belt, before helping Mel with hers, both of them in only their underwear. Jim grinned and kissed her again.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 8:52 am

Mel giggled as Jim helped taking off her pants before kissing her on the lips again. "I love you." she said between kisses.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 8:54 am

"I love you more" he breathed against her lips, he kissed her bottom lip and held her hands out from them.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 8:57 am

"Is that so?" she peeked his lips, tightly squeezing his hands. Mel lightly smirked then he kissed her bottom lip
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 8:59 am

"Why yes it is," he smirked, kissing her shoulder blade. He traced her lips with his finger before kissing them.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 9:02 am

"why don't you show, how much more you love me." she grinned then lightly nibbles his finger before his soft lips pressed against her's. Mel bite his bottom lip

(taking a nap <33)
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 9:03 am

He smirked, "why don't you show, how much more you love me." she grinned, "because I haven't shown you enough already" he chuckled. "Alright," he said, taking his boxers off. He kissed her roughly. - (Then they had sex. XD)

(ok<3 (Smile
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 29, 2012 9:06 am

( Seems like alot of things happened XD Love it!! )
    Back in the castle Rapunzel was about to go to sleep until Flynn came barging into the room. " Flynn!" she said running towards him. " How did everything go?"

( Night Very Happy I almost have to leave in like 30 minutes X( )
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 9:08 am

(Haha! Yes, yes a lot happened. XD)

"Rapunzel! You'll never guess what just happened!" Flynn smiled, he rushed over and took her hands. "I just witnessed our wedding!" He exclaimed, not realising how crazy he sounded.

(oh Sad ok! night! xx )
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 29, 2012 9:11 am

Rapunzel laughed." What? Our wedding?" she said as she kissed him. " Flynn you have a crazy imagination!" she said once she pulled back.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 9:13 am

"No, no it's not my imagination!" he yelled and then smiled. "We found the time travelling orb, right? And then me, Jim and Mel went forward ten years, and guess who was getting married?" He grinned and gestured to the two of them. "You looked so beautiful" he sighed, "You look beautiful now too, but that's not the point" he chuckled.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 29, 2012 9:16 am

she blushed " Your serious.." she said looking at him." Why would you see our wedding!? It was suppose to be a surprise!" she said crossing her arms. She looked at him and she couldn't be mad at him. " Ten years? Why soo long?" she said laughing
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 9:18 am

"I'm sorry, I covered my eyes" he grinned. " Ten years? Why soo long?" she said laughing, "well... they said it was because I wasn't mature enough to be King with you..." he trailed off, and laughed a bit.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 29, 2012 9:21 am

" Well I am glad your immature for the time being because I don't want someone who is serious all the time" she smiled at Flynn. " I am just so happy that I am getting married to you!" her eyes filled with tears of joy." I was right.. I found the one!" she jumped on top of him and began to kiss him.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 9:22 am

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her, "hey! I haven't proposed yet!" he grinned, "I guess it won't be a surprise when I do" he frowned and then kissed her back.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 29, 2012 9:28 am

she said as she pulled " I know you haven't.. Still it's nice to know that I am getting married with someone I actually love!" She looked at him. " It won't be a surprise but it would still mean a lot me.." She began to kiss his neck." I wonder how you looked?" she said as she kept kissing him

( I gotta go to school.. bye Sad )
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 9:30 am

"Well, maybe you should ask Mel" he winked and laughed. He tilted her head up and kissed her lips. "I can't wait to marry you" he grinned.

(Aw Sad bye! Have fun haha Very Happy)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 2:07 pm

"because I haven't shown you enough already" he chuckled Mel laughed "Not when you pull something like this on me." she giggled. "Alright," he said, taking his boxers off. He kissed her roughly. - (Then they had sex. XD haha!! again trying to get her knocked up XDDDD)

Later on Mel had her arm over his chest with him fiddling with her hair, she had her eyes closed but wasn't asleep yet.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 29, 2012 6:21 pm

" And I can wait to marry you." her hands went around his waist. " That means you saw my wedding dress! Bad luck!" she said playing around.

( Should it be the next day already? Very Happy )

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 6:26 pm

(( yes it should XDD yay naughty nesss nesss ness ness ness and man did i dream about this last night O.O.. ))

The next day Mel helped Rapunzel get into her princess dress "we haven;t been here a week and your already doing princess stuff." she said then sat down drawing older flynn.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 29, 2012 6:32 pm

(Haha! Both of you are naughty!! XD I am the only innocent one Cool lol seriously?! Well I am sure you enjoyed it XD)

" I know right!" Rapunzel said trying to breathe since the dress was tight. "But since I am here I have to dressed and apparently be treated like a princess... I HATE it!" She turned to look at Mel. " What are you drawing now?" she asked.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 6:41 pm

(( Me naughty never Smile -only when it comes to jim!!!!!!- XDDD. I woke up with drool on my pillow O.O; so yeah xDDD lmao ))

"how can to deal with this?" she asked then giggled then Rapunzel said that she hates it. " What are you drawing now?" she asked Mel turned the paper around "your future hubby."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 29, 2012 6:51 pm

( lol! Sure you not naughty! XD Haha! Damn you be droolin over Jim! Then again who can't XD)
    "how can to deal with this?"
    " I can't! Do this! Do that. Make this. Go here. Greet this person. It's gets tiring after a while. Luckily, my parents let me out into the village many times."Mel turned the paper around "your future hubby." Rapunzel grabbed the paper" Damn!He looks smexy!" she laughed." Can I have it?!" she looked at Mel.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 6:59 pm

(( dont judge me XDD Jim's hoooottttttttttttt.. if only he was real :/ ))

" I can't! Do this! Do that. Make this. Go here. Greet this person. It's gets tiring after a while. Luckily, my parents let me out into the village many times." she said Mel blinked, man being a princess was hard work how come some of them make it look easy. Rapunzel snatched the paper " Damn!He looks smexy!" she laughed :Yeah no wonder you like sleeping with him." she winked at her ." Can I have it?!" she looked at Mel "Hmm yeah you can have it. why would i keep the picture?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:36 am