Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 25 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:11 am

" Flynn! It only works when girls do it!" she laughed while rubbing off his saliva. " It's looks weird the other way around!" She looked at Flynn. " Your so weird!" she kissed his lips roughly." Now, Let's finish what we started." she winked.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 25 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  JimHawkins Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:08 am

Jim frowned at her. He realised he had started to fade, "don't marry him" Jim shouted, reaching out to her before disappearing completely. His eyes shot open, seeing Rampion looking at him curiously. (Sorry I forgot what you wrote XD)

--

Flynn laughed, "you know you like it" he grinned. "Now, lets finish what we started" she winked. "Fine by me!" he smirked and rolled on top of her, kissing herdeeply.

Last edited by JimHawkins on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:25 am; edited 2 times in total
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:30 am

Mel started crying like she had a choice, he was forcing her to marry him and if she didn't Jim would suffer a long painful death.

"It's time.." he grinned knowing Jim was there. he was the one who sent him back "Y You knew didn't you!" she growled.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:36 am

"Well that didn't do anything!" Jim groaned, "she's being forced to marry him" He looked at Rampion, rubbing his arm. "Fuck! I don't know what to do!" Jim grew anxious, what would he want to marry Mel for?

(OMG guuyyysss! Its Jim's birthday in two days!)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:21 am

Rapunzel and Flynn had their 'fun' time ( XD) Rapunzel stretch as she got up and began to put on her clothes. " Remind me never to this in a ground that solid straight! Now my back hurts!" she laughed and turned to Flynn. " I need help tying the back." she said as she moved her hair to one side.
    --

" At least you know." Rampion shrugged." I so am sorry...do you know when the wedding is?" She looked at the ground. Who would have thought that son of a bitch took my advice on getting laid.

( Haha! He better save Mel by those two days or else he will have a lonely birthday! D: )
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:29 am

Flynn grinned, "Is it from the ground though?" he winked. He got up and tied up the back of her half-ripped dress. As she put her hair back, he noticed her wrists, "hey... what happened to your wrist?" he held her wrist and looked at the bruises, he looked at her other wrist and saw the same bruises, along with a scar from when she cut herself. He frowned and looked at her.

--

Jim frowned, "No... I assume its soon though..." he looked away. He didn't want to think about what else he had planned for after the wedding. (>;o) He looked up at her, "do you have any other ideas? Wait... wouldn't he be after you or Rapunzel? You know... seeing as you're part of the sacrifice?" he looked at her hopefully.

(Haha he better! Sad )
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:38 am

She pulled her wrists back and looked at him with a frown. " It's nothing. Don't worry about it." She looked down at her wrists and began to cry because it brought memories of when Philip tied her down and raped her. " Please Flynn.. Don't think about this much." she cried.

--
    " Yeah...what does that have anything to do with saving Mel?" she looked at Jim with one eyebrow raised.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:43 am

His face saddened when she began to cry, "I'm sorry I-I didn't mean to upset you" he pulled her into a tight hug, wrapping his arms around her, "I won't bring it up again" he whispered and kissed her head.

--

"Well... if he found you... I could somehow find a way to make a deal with him for me and Mel to swap. I don't know why he wants to marry her though" he mumbled, with a disgusted look on his face. "Just the thought of him touching her... ugh! I don't even..." he started and then shook his head.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:51 am

She wiped her tears away and looked up at him as he held her in his arms. " Thank you." she whispered back . She looked at her wrists again and it turned her sadness to anger " I gotta get that asshole back." she mumbled

--
    " I don't think he would want you when he has a girl down there, but I guess it's worth a try." she said. "Just the thought of him touching her... ugh! I don't even..." he started and then shook his head. " Ewww! Thanks for getting that in my head!" she said with disgust.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:55 am

"I gotta get that asshole back." she mumbled , Flynn held her tighter, "Uh, no. I have to. I really don't think I beat him up enough, you know for killing me and what he did... with you." he frowned and looked at her. "Sorry," he said quickly and kissed her forehead.

--

"Ewww! Thanks for getting that in my head!" she said with disgust.
    "And you think I want to be thinking about it? I'm her boyfriend!" Jim sighed. He growled, "If only he was here, I'd show him a piece of my mind." his hands balled up into fists.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:03 am

She smiled and looked up at Flynn. " It's alright. I know how you feel.. " She gave Flynn a light kiss in his lower lip and hugged him back. " Let's forget about yesterday.. Maybe not last night but before that."

--
    " Let's go find Flynn and Rapunzel before you do anything stupid." she looked at Jim as she saw that he was getting really pissed.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:07 am

He chuckled and put an arm around her shoulder. "So do you think we should return to your mother? She'd probably be really worried" Flynn looked at her and half smiled.

--

"Yeah... good idea, maybe we should head up to the castle" Jim muttered, walking off with Rampion following.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:11 am

" Yeah.. That would probably be best." She grabbed Flynn's hand and headed to the castle.

--
    Rampion went running to the castle once they were close enough. " Your slow!" she screamed back at Jim trying to lighten up his mood.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:13 am

As they reached the top steps, Rapunzel's mother (and father?) came rushing out with their arms outstretched. They hugged her tightly, and then pulled away shocked, to see her wedding dress all ripped and bloody.

--

Jim grinned and sprinted towards her, running past her and pushing her gently as he passed. "Who's slow now?!" he laughed.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:22 am

" Rapunzel! What happened to you!?" Rapunzel's mother asked. Her dad turned to glare at Flynn."It's nothing! It's just that I was in the forest and my dress got stuck on a...umm... branch! So I pulled and it ripped." she smiled 'innocently' at her mother. " From the back.. the place you untie that dress " her mom said, turned to looked at Flynn ,and shook her head. Rapunzel's face grew red " Yeah.. from the back."
    --
    " That's not fair!" she tried to beat him but they made it to the castle and he won. She laughed when she saw Rapunzel and Flynn being questioned by her parents.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:25 am

Flynn smiled awkwardly as her parents looked at him, he looked away and rubbed his neck as her father glared at him. "Oh hey! There's Jim and Rampion..." Flynn said, trying to change the subject.
    Jim grinned as they ran up to see them. "Hey guys, we need to talk its urgent." Jim's face grew serious.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:29 am

" Oh! Hey Jim and Rampion! Where is Mel?" she looked at Jim who had a sad expression on his face. " Jim. Where is Mel?" she touched his shoulder.

( I gotta go :/ )
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:32 am

"She's... getting married" Jim looked at the ground. "What?!" Rapunzel said shocked, "Rasputin is forcing her to marry him, I don't know I can do... I thought you guys could help... seeing as he's after you" he looked at her and Flynn. "How would that help?" Flynn asked. "Well... he's after them, so if he comes then I can somehow make a deal with him..." Jim mumbled.

(aw bye<3)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:34 pm

Mel was forced to get the dress on, by some of his helpers "what a beautiful bride." one as of them said as Mel rolled her eyes. Putting her black hair into light curls she frowned looking at herself.

Rasputin was hearing Jim and the others as they talked about how to stopped this. he grinned thinking about using how Jim looked when he was with Rapunzel's sister. Appearing in front of them he stoke "I have a wedding in two hours, what do you kids want?" he said, "I don't have time to make any deals at this moment."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:40 pm

Rapunzel jumped when she heard Rasputin voice. Rampion turned around and glared at 'him'. Rapunzel gulped and looked at Jim. " I pretty sure you have enough time!" Rampion yelled at 'him' and crossed her arms. " So stop being such wuss and let's make a deal!" Rampion continued. Rapunzel grew worried about the plan that they haven't really talked about.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:41 pm

Jim glared at Rasputin, "why do you want to marry her?" he asked with rage. "Can you please just take me? I'll do anything you want, just please don't marry her!" Jim yelled, he was getting anxious.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:12 pm

"Like i told the lovely Melantha it gets... lonely when you rule the underworld alone." he grinned "Once she becomes my queen, I'll use this Potion." he grinned even more. Not telling them that the potion would create a demon child with in Mel slowly steeling her life and powers.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:19 pm

Rampion glared at Rasputin. " Well why do you want to give that potion to Mel?" Rapunzel frustratingly asked. " Look I don't care if it get lonely down there!" Rampion interpreted " It's not like she will give any love to you and that's what keeps someone company! Not just the fact that they are there with you,but the fact that you feel a strong connection with the other individual! So Don't use that stupid irrelevant excuse!"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:01 pm

"Oh please your going to make me blush talking about all this love crap. She doesn't have to love me to give me what i want." he laughs "And like I'll tell you kids what's in this and why I'm giving it to Mel. Please you think I'm stupid?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:49 pm

Rampion rolled her eyes. " Then it's not about having Mel being your company... But it's still about having someone with you." Rapunzel said as she thought about it for a moment. Rampion rolled up her fingers forming a fist. " There HAS to be some other thing you want other than Mel! Any other deal?!" Rampion yelled at 'him'. Rapunzel kept thinking After marriage comes a..." Family." She whispered and glared at Rasputin.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:25 am