Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 13 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 31, 2012 12:04 am

He grinned and kissed Rapunzel back, "so what do you want to do?" he smiled.

Jim grinned and grabbed her hand, he grabbed his solar surfer from their room and ran back outside, placing Mel on the board. He climbed on the board, wrapping his arms around Mel, they soared off quickly into the sky. "how amazing would it be, if we could reach the stars?" he smiled brightly.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 13 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Melantha Thu May 31, 2012 12:18 am

"Well doesn't someone dream big?" she smiled laying her head back, thinking about where they could go. Mel wanted to get away just for awhile with Jim, her and Jim no one ells. No chaos, no family to bother them (flynn xDD) and no devil. "That could never happen.." she spoke frowning sadly.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu May 31, 2012 12:21 am

" I am up for anything!" she look at him and leaned against him." Wanna walk around the village? Then again, I don't want to see that guy from earlier.. I am sorry he got you mad enough for you to beat the crap out of him.." she said as she took Flynn's hand and walked out of the bakery.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 31, 2012 12:38 am

"What will never happen?" Jim smiled and looked at Mel, "How close do you reckon i could get to a star?" he grinned.

"No its fine, I'm sorry I gave you a blood nose" Flynnfrowned. "Lets go for a walk, hopefully I knocked some sense into him" he grinned and took Rapunzel's hand, as they walked out the bakery.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu May 31, 2012 12:46 am

" I can handle a little nose bleed." she smiled." Hopefully,but I hope he doesn't get the guards on you." she frowned.They walked around ,and Rapunzel had an idea on what to do other than walk around." We can go to the lake." she looked at him as she bit her lip." That sounds more fun then just walking around don't you think?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 31, 2012 12:54 am

"well... You are the princess right? Can't you just tell the guards to arrest him?" he looked at her. "swimming sounds great" he smiled as they walked to the lake.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu May 31, 2012 12:59 am

" Exactly I am the princess, not the queen!I am not in charge of arrests.Well not yet anyways." she laughed." Now that I mentioned it I haven't seen my mom lately..I hope she is alright." She said while looking back at the castle. "swimming sounds great" he smiled as they walked to the lake. Once they got close to the lake Rapunzel ran holding Flynn's hand and pushed him in. "Aww! Your all wet!" she teased trying to hold in her laugh from seeing Flynn's face.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 31, 2012 1:04 am

Flynn glared teasingly at Rapunzel, as he got out he held out his arms, "gimme a hug". Rapunzel tried to run away, but he grabbed her and hugged her, making her clothes all wet, before chucking her into the lake, swimming after her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu May 31, 2012 1:10 am

" Flynn!" she screamed as she splashed water on him. She held her breath and swam under. She then came out of the water in front of him giving him a surprised kiss as she wrapped her legs around his waist.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 31, 2012 1:12 am

He smiled and wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her back. "There aren't lifethreatening creatures in this lake are there? " he smirked.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 31, 2012 1:15 am

"That we could get away from all this... no chaos, no flynn to bother us and no devil." she said holding his hand "If you can touch a star i'll be shocked." she laughed
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu May 31, 2012 1:18 am

" Nope, just us." she smiled." Now,I gotta change. This dress gets heavy when it's wet." As she was getting out she remembered that they had no clothing to go to the lake since they planned it last minute."Shit!" she said." I forgot the bathing suits!" she face palmed herself.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 31, 2012 1:20 am

He frowned, "it will happen someday..." he sighed. "If you can touch a star i'll be shocked" she laughed. "Hey, I can dream" he smirked.

--

"We can always just swim naked" Flynn grinned and winked at her, throwing his shirt on the sand.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 31, 2012 1:23 am

"yeah when's someday.." she sighed then looked seeing that they where far away from the kingdom "where are we going and No you can't dream.' she teased, turning her head she kissed him.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu May 31, 2012 1:24 am

She looked around to see if anyone was looking. She went into the water and took of her dress and under garments." This feels so weird Flynn!" she said as she wrapped her arms around her chest.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 31, 2012 1:27 am

"Hmm, how about to the moon?" he teased as they flew over the lake. "We can find a quiet spot if you want" he smiled and kissed her neck.

--

"Oh please, I've seen you naked numerous times" he chuckled and pulled her closer after taking off the rest of his clothes. "No one will see" he winked.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 31, 2012 1:30 am

"Yes lets go to the moon." she laughed "no one can find us there." rolling her eyes she jumped feeling Jim's warm lips against her neck "Quiet spot sounds like heaven right about now love." she smirked
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu May 31, 2012 1:31 am

" I know.." she blushed." But this time we are wet in a public place." "No one will see" he winked. " I hope." she said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and giving him a french kiss. ( XD)
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 31, 2012 1:36 am

Jim grinned as they landed after ten minutes, on the shore of a beach. "How about the beach?" he smiled and packed up his board.

--

"If they do see us... We'll just duck under water or say we're having a bath" Flynn laughed. He smiled when she kissed him, "you taste nice" he grinned and kissed her again.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 31, 2012 1:38 am

"So is this date number two?" she giggles as he packed up his board wondering how far the kingdom was.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu May 31, 2012 1:42 am

" We're having a bath?" she laughed." As if they would believe that!" "you taste nice" " Try my best to taste nice for a cannibal like you." she joked. She began to kiss his neck." Let me see how you taste." she winked as she bit his neck again.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 31, 2012 1:44 am

"You could say that" he smiled and pulled her close to him so that he could kiss her. "But only if you want" he breathed.

--

He flinched when she bit his neck, "so? Do i taste good or what?" he grinned and looked at her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu May 31, 2012 1:48 am

" Nope.. you taste delicious.." she whispered into his ear as she grinned back at Flynn. Then continued to kiss his lips as her fingers went through his hair.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 31, 2012 1:51 am

"Yes date number 2." she kisses him back, running her hands up his shirt. She kissed down towards his neck.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 31, 2012 2:22 am

He smirked and put his arms around her, he picked her up so that her legs wrapped around his waist and kissed her.

--

Flynn chuckled and kissed her, her hands running through his hair. He pulled away, "what happens if your mother goes looking for us?" he grinned.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:04 am