Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 12 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Melantha Wed May 30, 2012 4:46 am

"NOO." she said rubbing her cheek against his then laughed getting off Jim and sitting next to him as she raised her eyebrow at Flynn. "ookk.."

(( I gotta go to bed Dx doctors in the morning.))
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 12 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 30, 2012 4:47 am

"I'm hungry!" he said through a mouthful of food. Jim laughed and dug into his cake, pushing Mel's plate towards her.

(Ok<3 Night! And good luck XD)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed May 30, 2012 4:50 am

"No wonder you have to be 30 to marry rapunzel.' she laughed then took a bite of her cake.

(9 I don't like doctors D: )
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 30, 2012 4:53 am

He pulled a face at Mel and swallowed the last part of his cake. Jim finished not long after, the boys sat watching the girls eat their cake, both of them pulling faces at each other out of boredom. Jim 'accidentally' flung some of his leftover cake at Flynn's face and started laughing.

(You'll be fine! <3)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed May 30, 2012 8:43 am

Rapunzel laughed seeing Flynn's face covered with frosting/cake. She used her finger to take some of it off his face,and ate it." Not bad!" she said as she looked at Flynn.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 30, 2012 9:08 am

Flynn grinned and poked out his tongue. Before taking a bite of Rapunzel's cake. "Mine's better!" he smirked and kissed her face getting cake on her cheek.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed May 30, 2012 9:13 am

"Hey! That is mine!" she whined but began to laugh."Well I couldn't have a taste of yours since you hogged it all." She didn't mind the cake that was all over her cheek and kissed him in the mouth." Tastes sweet!"she said as she pulled away.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 30, 2012 9:17 am

He smiled at her and kissed her again, "our cakes taste good mixed together" he winked. "I could go for another one right about now" he stretched and chuckled. "Pig..." Jim mumbled quietly and smirked.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed May 30, 2012 9:22 am

"our cakes taste good mixed together" he winked. " she blushed"Yeah.Making a perfect combination." "I could go for another one right about now"she looked at him "Your always hungry!" she laughed giving him a playful push. "Then again I think I would like another one also." she said as she laid her head on his shoulder.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 30, 2012 9:27 am

He gestured for the man at the bench to bring over two more, and grinned kissing the top of her head. He rested his head on hers as the man brought the two plates over.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed May 30, 2012 9:30 am

The man brought two plates over to them. " Yum!" she said with a smile." I seriously have to learn how to bake!SO then I could eat this whenever I want." She looked at Flynn. " I gotta clean my face don't I ?" she laughed grabbing a napkin

( I gotta go D: )
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 30, 2012 9:31 am

He smiled, "you should! More cakes for me!" " I gotta clean my face don't I ?" she laughed grabbing a napkin. "No you don't..." he tilted her face towards his and wiped the food off of her face with his thumb. "Only a few bits" he grinned.

(Aw! Sad bye!!<3)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed May 30, 2012 3:42 pm

Melantha giggled the way they where all acting then took a bite out of her cookie. before kissing Jim on the lips, smiling at him she laid her head on his shoulder
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed May 30, 2012 6:04 pm

He smiled, "you should! More cakes for me!""For both of us!"she said while rapping her arms around his arm. Flynn wiped her face with his thumb." Thanks." she said while blushing. She continued to eat. When she finished she turned to Mel."How did your cookie taste?" she asked curiously.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed May 30, 2012 7:08 pm

"goooooooodddd." she said before taking another bite out of it smiling happily "it's like heaven in a cookie.' she laughed.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 30, 2012 7:22 pm

Jim kissed Mel's head and pushed his clean plate away. Watching Flynn eat his second cake.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed May 30, 2012 7:40 pm

Mel leaned over and licked the icing off jim's cheek giggling "your brother is a pig.' she said then glanced at Flynn.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 30, 2012 7:48 pm

"You're telling me" he said, looking disgusted at Flynn. He grinned at Mel and quickly kissed her lips, before resting an arm around her shoulder.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed May 30, 2012 7:58 pm

Rapunzel quickly finished eating.Then looked at Flynn. She rolled her eyes and laughed because he was eating like a pig." Oh! Flynn can't you eat properly for once!?" she said as she put her hand on her cheek.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 30, 2012 8:01 pm

He smiled through a mouthful of food and swallowed his last bite. "I could eat a whole cake I reckon" he grinned. Jim rolled his eyes and threw a napkin at him. "You're such a pig, I'm surprised you're not overweight" Jim chuckled. Flynn stuck out his tongue and wiped his face.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed May 30, 2012 8:07 pm

" I think I should learn how to bake if I have to feed that mouth." she smiled. " Jim is right... How the hell do you stay fit when you eat like a pig!?" she looked at Flynn and laughed. " I think you missed a spot." ( Oldest trick in the book XD)She pointed at his lips and kissed him.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed May 30, 2012 8:09 pm

Melantha laughed "maybe we should let them have alone time, don;t you think so Jimmy?" she asked smiling at him.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 30, 2012 8:22 pm

"Yeah lets go..." Jim mumbled, pulling Mel out of the bakery. He smiled and kissed her,"what would you like to do?"

Flynn grinned and kissed her back, laughing when the other two left the bakery.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed May 30, 2012 8:25 pm

"What does she think we are even gonna do in a bakery?" she laughed. " It's in public also ,so a little kiss wouldn't hurt anyone." she said as she kissed him again.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed May 30, 2012 8:27 pm

Melantha kissed him back "I wanna go flying, far away just for awhile. Please?" she asked tilting her head then rubbed her nose against his. "I luv you."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:02 am