Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 26 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:45 am

Jim felt like he was going to be sick, "there is... No way that you are using my girlfriend as a.." he dry reached. "Isn't there anything else? You can't... Why mel?!" Jim shouted walking closer to him. He felt so angry, but he knew trying to hurt him would only make things worse.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 26 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Melantha Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:53 am

"Oh yeah that's right, you wanted to start a family with Melantha.. to bad you won't be seeing that future anymore." he laughed loving that he was causing so much pain with them. "Easy, her powers. Once she gives me a child, it till take her life along with her powers. I would take Rapunzel but her powers is only used for good. Even when she worked for me i couldn't turn that power evil."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:03 am

Rapunzel stood there in shock. She thought of something that she knew would probably go wrong if he had that demon. " What if he over throws you?! That demon could hold more power that you ever will! Would you really risk the chance of having that demon betraying you?" She said hoping it would make him change his mind about having a child.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:07 am

Jim closed his eyes, anger was rising. He breathed out and opened them once he heard Rapunzel, "did you even consider that?" he looked at Rasputin.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:13 am

He laughed like he as lost his mind "you dear fools, that's my plan to bring a new king. Someone who will cause twice as chaos than i ever did. I will give my own life to my child. With the powers of his mother and mine, you will never to able to run and hide." he grinned. Showing them Mel as his helpers was done getting her ready "Looks like my bride is ready. I sure do with you could come." he laughed taking off not knowing Flynn pick pocked him (xDDDD)
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:16 am

Flynn grinned at the three of them. "What could possibly be funny right now?" Jim asked angrily, Flynn held out the orb and smiled.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:19 am

" Oh! Flynn you evil genius!" Rapunzel said and kissed his lips quickly. Rampion looked at Jim " Well looks like we will be attending another wedding today huh?" she said laughing.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:23 am

Jim grimaced, "yipee" he said sarcastically. "We should bring some weapons..." Flynn grinned and rubbed his hands together.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:24 am

He smirked looking at mel, "don't you look lovely in that my dear." he said taking her hand and kissing it. 'It's bad luck to see the bride before the wedding and eww." she said whipping her arm against the dress. "Ahh but first.. a toast." he said holding the glass that had the stuff in it. "To a new Queen."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:28 am

" I am not good with weapons!" Rampion said quickly. Rapunzel ripped the bottom of the dress making her look as if she had a skirt and saw Flynn staring at her " What!? Makes it easier to run just in case we have too!" she said as she grabbed her hair.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:33 am

"Who cares about weapons?! He could be going through with his plan right now! So lets go" Jim snatched the orb from Flynn and opened it quickly, the four of them dived in, stumbling into hell.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:36 am

"Yeah whatever." she said rolling her eyes about to take a sip, he grinned watching the cup touched her blood red lips, but a lock of Golden hair wrapped around the glass pulling it away from Mel before she took a sip
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:40 am

" I can't let you take a sip of this crap!" Rapunzel yelled as she yanked the cup back making it all fall to the floor. She made an evil smirk looking at Rasputin.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:45 am

Jim ran up and tackled Rasputin, Flynn a second behind Jim. "Did you honestly think I would let you marry her?!" Jim shouted and punched him in the face. "Jim... that's enough" Flynn said putting a hand on his shoulder, after Jim punched Rasputin again. "He was trying to get you pregnant" Flynn looked at Mel and pointed at the glass.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:49 am

Mel blinked as Jim tackled down Rasputin punching him in the face over and over and over. Flynn pulled Jim off before his anger took the better of him. "He was trying to get you pregnant" Flynn looked at Mel and pointed at the glass. "What EWW!!" Mel wanted to throw up then looked at Rapunzel "thanks for stopping me."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:55 am

Rapunzel smiled " No problem! Now let's get out of here!" She ran to Mel grabbed her arm and pulled it away from Rasputin. Rampion looked at 'him' and wanted to beat him up. She was about to beat 'him' up until Rapunzel wrapped her hair around Rampion's waist and pulled her back. " Don't even think about!" Rapunzel said as Rampion rolled her eyes. Rasputin was getting back up. " Hurry up and open the portal!" Rapunzel screamed.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:58 am

Jim scrambled over to the girls, opening the portal. The five of them jumped in, Jim pulling Flynn's arm just in time before the portal closed. "Are you blind?!" Jim yelled at Flynn, "You nearly got left there!" "Sorry! I thought I'd make it..." Flynn rolled his eyes as Jim glared at him.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:06 am

Rapunzel ran into Flynn's arms. " We made it! We are alive!" she screamed of joy as she began to kiss Flynn roughly. Rampion felt a little awkward being around two couples." Get a room!" she teased. Rapunzel stuck out the middle finger as she continued to kiss Flynn. " Hurtful!" she said playfully as she sat down on the castle stairs.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:07 am

Flynn grinned as Rapunzel ran to him, he kissed her back and stuck out his tongue at Rampion. "You're just jealous" he teased. Jim ran over to Mel and pulled her into his arms, "thank god you're ok..." he sighed, "I honestly don't know if I'd cope with you having a demon baby" he frowned and looked at her.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:14 am

Mel hugged Jim back "I'm sorry i went here alone..." she frowned looking at jim. "I don't you would have cope with me being married to the devil, having his kid and dieing.. yeah you could have be come some other kind of Jim." she kisses his lips deeply then looked at Flynn "am i going to get a THANK YOU." she asked "if it wasn't for me you would have still been a ghost."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:16 am

Flynn grinned and walked over to Mel, "THANK YOU MEL!" he said and hugged her, lifting her off the ground. "Is that better?" he chuckled. "I think you went a bit too extreme there..." Jim smirked.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:19 am

Rapunzel laughed as she walked towards Mel. " But seriously..Thank you for bringing my idiot back." She turned to look at Flynn and smiled " It really means a lot to me."
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:20 am

"Oh god, I got the wrong Flynn this one is full of bunnies and rainbows." She said as he lift her off the ground "Is that better?" he chuckled "Get me down you big ape!" she yelled as he dropped her on Jim. She looked at Rapunzel "I say i got the wrong idiot this one is even more of an idiot.."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:22 am

Jim put an arm around Mel's shoulder, "would you rather me be all serious and brooding like your boyfriend over here? Cause I can do it!" he scrunched his face up mimicking Jim. "That's not what I look like" Jim chuckled and punched his arm.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:26 am

Mel covered her mouth trying not to laugh at Flynn face "That's almost like Jim." she laughed "But i can't see him all full of bunnies and rainbows.. Jim's to much of a... grump."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:31 am