Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 40 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:01 am

He knelt down and picked her up, "are you alright?" he asked, touching her head. He looked at her, "I think that's enough now" he said, picking up the cup she dropped. She stumbled a bit, Flynn catching her before she fell, "slow down" he chuckled and helped her walk over to the seats, sitting her down and sitting down next to her.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 40 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:02 am

((that is what I'm trying to pick XDD ))

Mel looked up at Kayley and something in her snapped. Grabbed her by her hair she slammed her face in her wall braking her nose "LEAVE MY BOYFRIEND ALONE GOT IT!!" she yelled before kicking her over and over until Jim pulled Mel off Kayley "I'm not done let go of me!"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:06 am

(Well surely he wouldn't have wanted to marry his own daughter and then try to get her pregnant XDDD)

"NO MEL STOP!" He pulled her back from Kayley, "what are you doing?! You went way too far" Jim said, looking at her in shock. People in the party had stopped conversing and looked at Mel, Jim and Kayley with shocked faces. "Yeah, yeah stop watching!" Jim shouted at them. He helped Kayley up, "Your girlfriend is a fucking maniac!" she yelled. Jim's jaw clenched, "Like you can talk? Stop fucking stalking me or I will call the guards! You're lucky I didn't let her keep kicking your ass!" he spat.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:09 am

" Flynn! I can't just sit here the whole time!" She said as she got out of her chair. She stood in front of Flynn, leaned down, and began to kiss him deeply. She pulled away " I wanna go have some fun and not be here sitting down." She quickly got up and ran through the crowd.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:11 am

As she pulled away he made a face, "you taste disgusting" he laughed, "you've just had a bit of everything haven't you?" he grinned as she ran off through the crowd. He rolled his eyes and stood up, walking over to Jim and Mel, "whoa! What happened?" "Mel decided to go beat up Kayley" Jim tried to hide a smirk, watching as the guards carried Kayley to the hospital wing. "Where's Rapunzel?" Jim chuckled, "she's going for a run" Flynn smirked.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:12 am

((idk people are sick and twisted XDD ))

Mel looked down at her hands then looked up at Jim seeing the look on his face one he pulled her off Kayley "I.." everyone was looking at them as Mel ran out of the room and into the guest room. Shutting the door she placed a chair under the handle. She ran her fingers threw her hair wondering what came over her.. She attacked Kayley and the only thing she had in mind was to kill her? Throwing her things into the bag she laid her head on the bed screaming.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:15 am

(Touche... haha Very Happy)

"Mel!" Jim shouted, rushing after her. He went to open the door, but she had blocked it, he heard her screaming. "Mel!? Let me in!" he started to get worried. "Mel please!" he banged on the door. "Don't do anything stupid..." he mumbled to himself.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:18 am

Rapunzel grew tired of running and from to many drinks for her, she passed out on the floor. Rampion saw her and ran to her " Oh god! You never drank! What the hell happened?!" She questioned herself and she dragged Rapunzel to her room. Rampion went back to the party. " Flynn!" She screamed as she got closer to him " Rapunzel is in her room because apparently she passed out... Just letting you know. " She said and looked at Flynn " What the hell caused her to drink in the first place?!"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:19 am

"Mel!? Let me in!" "Mel please!" Jim banged on the door "No Go away!" she cried "I only hurt people..." Mel wanted to cry but she couldn't. Jim keep banging on the door as she slowly took the chair out from under the handle "Maybe we shouldn't be together.."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:21 am

"I don't know? I think her and Mel were having a competition" he rolled his eyes and smiled at her before walking to Rapunzel's room. "Rapunzel?" he knocked on the door, to see her lying on the bed. He sighed and walked over to the bed, sitting down next to her.

"Maybe we shouldn't be together.." she said to him as she opened the door. "What?!" Jim's face fell, "what are you talking about? Y-You can't be serious..." he looked at her and sat on the chair.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:26 am

Rapunzel slowly opened her eyes as she stretched. " Holy shit!" She screamed as she punched Flynn thinking it was some other guy. She was about to run ,but her head began to hurt. " Oww!" she moaned as she tried to soothe her head.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:26 am

Melantha sighed as she looked at Jim "I'm sorry Jim... But i think it's for the best.." she couldn't believe what she was saying. Yes she maybe drunk but Mel felt like she had to get it out "Jim... I wanted to kill her... I felt that killing rage and it was the same with Cinderella... If you haven't stopped me i would have killed Kayley..."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:31 am

"What? No! You don't know what you're saying..." Jim looked at her in shock. "You're just under the influence of alcohol, thoughts and feelings get all messed up when you drink too much" Jim ran his hand through his hair. "Even if you do feel all that rage, who's going to stop you next time? I feel anger too, everyone does. You just have to find a way to contain it" he looked at her, his eyes watering. He couldn't believe she was breaking up with him.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:32 am

Flynn groaned as Rapunzel punched him in the stomach, "what the hell?" he rolled over to look at her, in confusion. He sat up and shook his head.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:38 am

Rapunzel turned to look at Flynn " Oh.. it's you.." She sighed with relieve. " Can you say that a little lower next time?" she asked as she continued to soothe her head. She ran to the bathroom because she felt like throwing up.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:38 am

"Jim please.. Don't make this any harder.. I'm sorry." she said it pained her to see him like this "And who's to say i won't have that killing rage on you." Mel sighed "We've been fighting lately.... and I don't want that fighting to turn into something ells..." I can't believe i'm going to say this and on his birthday but I feel like I'm a danger to him right now until i can control my anger and jealousy "It's over!" she said looking away from Jim.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:46 am

Flynn raised an eyebrow at her and then stood up quickly as she rushed to the bathroom, hearing her throw up. He grimaced and then walked over, he knelt down beside her and pushed her hair out of her face.

--

"I can't... believe you" he said, his voice breaking. "Do you even hear yourself? You are really... something" he frowned and stood up, looking down at Mel. "We've been fighting lately? When? What we had like one fight and that means we should just break up?! If that's how you feel then fine, I'm sure you're just using that as an excuse. I don't even think you- you know what, forget it. Just forget it" he covered his face, trying to hide the sadness in his voice. He pushed his hair up, looking at the ceiling.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:51 am

Rapunzel felt embarrassed. " Remind me never to drink ever again.." She said and noticed that Flynn was there, which made her even more embarrassed. "Flynn! Don't look at me like this!" She screamed.

Last edited by Rapunzel on Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:53 am

(Mahahaaha a new member!!)

Mel grabbed her bag throwing it over her shoulder "sorry I'm not the girl you fell for.." she walked out the room feeling Jim's fingers brushed against her shoulder like he was about to grab her but didn't? Once Mel got out of the castle she bite down on her lip so hard it started bleeding "I'm sorry... i hope you can forgive me later.." she mumbled before going off to the next village.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:57 am

(:OOOO Who's Ariella Hawkins?! XD)

He blinked and wiped the spit off of his face, (XD) "Its fine, really... I may as well practice you know - in sickness and in health" he grinned.

Jim reached out for her, his fingertips brushing her shoulder. He pulled back as she left the room, he clenched his fists together and kicked over the chair. His eyes watering so much he couldn't see. Does she even care? he walked out of the room, his face angry. He'd never felt so angry in his life. He could feel all the people staring into his back, "WHAT?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!" He screamed at them, before walking out of the castle, ripping off his suit jacket.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:00 am

(Melantha's twinny <3 the devil whipped her memories away thinking her last name is Hawkins <3 xD )
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:02 am

(Surprised ooohhhhh! So that shes married or related to jim and/or flynn? XD)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:03 am

( OH!! That makes sense!)

Her face grew red " Ahh! This is so embarrassing!" She sighed as she covered her face. " I think I am gonna get cleaned up... I feel so.. bleh!" She said as she stood up.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:05 am

Flynn grinned and caressed her cheek, "It's fine... what did I tell you?" he smirked and raised an eyebrow. " I think I am gonna get cleaned up... I feel so.. bleh!" She said as she stood up. He sighed, "alright, I'll be in the bedroom" he said walking out of the bathroom and sitting on the bed.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:06 am

((noo she's not married to Jim or flynn.. unless you want her too, so that will be an weird twist XDD... and once your done here come to the one i'm working on <33 ))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:10 am