Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

4 posters

So it's Truly you.. sister

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

So it's Truly you.. sister - Page 17 Empty Re: So it's Truly you.. sister

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:34 am

" Oh yeah.... Well your the one that actually listened to me.. yeah I having nothing" She laughed and looked at Flynn. "So what does that mean? We have to go clothes shopping?" he grimaced and fell backwards on the bed, sighing loudly. " I would go by myself, but I don't know your style nor what size you are. " She said as she laid down with her elbows supporting her weight.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:37 am

He put on his pants and stood up with a hand on his hip, "are we going then?" he frowned and helped her off the bed, they both walked out of the inn. Flynn grimaced as they entered the nearest clothing store.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:41 am

She frowned as she saw how stubborn he was acting. She looked around the clothing store pulling out different pants for him to try on. She sat down waiting for him to get out of the changing room. " You take longer trying on pants then I do trying on dresses!" She teased trying to lighten up the mood.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:44 am

He tried on the first pair, "I think you picked out skin tight jeans..." he groaned and hobbled out, "these are tight in way too many areas..." he looked down and then up to see Rapunzel stifling a giggle. He rolled his eyes and grinned, walking back into the change room.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:48 am

" Really makes your butt cheeks stand out!" She laughed once he went back into the changing room. She smirked as she got up looking for more pants. ( Philip time Twisted Evil) She reached out to pick another pair of pants as she saw a man touching the same pair of pants.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:51 am

He grimaced and walked back into the change room, once he tried on the pair he liked, he walked out and paid for them. "Rapunzel?" he called out, looking for her he spotted Philip talking to her. He growled and walked over, "you've got a lot of nerve showing your face" he clenched his jaw and balled his hands into fists.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:55 am

Rapunzel looked at Flynn as he threaten the man she just met. " Flynn! I just met the guy and you wanna beat him up? What has he ever done to you?!" She asked as she put her hands on her hips. Philip began to act 'innocent' " What are you talking about?" He asked looking at Flynn and then at Rapunzel.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:56 am

Flynn glared at him "Don't act all innocent! I know what you did to her! And just because she can't remember, doesn't mean it didn't happen!" he growled. He looked at Rapunzel, "trust me, he's not a good guy" Flynn bared his teeth, he was so tempted to punch him right now.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:02 am

Rapunzel look at Flynn and look at the man " What?"She questioned. Philip glared at Flynn until she turned to look at him. " Hey man, I don't know what your talking about." He grabbed Rapunzel's hand and kissed it " I am Philip by the way." Rapunzel smiled as she pulled her hand away. " Flynn, why are you so cranky today? Ever since the morning you have been so grumpy." She raised her eyebrow.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:04 am

Flynn shoved Philip, "don't you dare touch her!" he spat, he stepped in front of Rapunzel. " Flynn, why are you so cranky today? Ever since the morning you have been so grumpy." She raised her eyebrow. "I just didn't want to go shopping" he sighed and then glared at Philip again.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:06 am

" Why would I touch her if I barely met her?" He grinned. Rapunzel grabbed Flynn's shoulder " Stop it Flynn!" She screamed because she didn't like the way he was treating Philip.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:09 am

At the movies will get on soon
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:10 am

Flynn grimaced, "how do you not remember what he did to you?" he yelled, and then looked back at Philip, "you're disgusting" he shouted at Philip.

(okie doke! Smile)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:14 am

Philip looked at Flynn. " Disgusting? What did I do to her?" he asked as he tried to hold his smirk. " You might have the wrong guy on whatever the person did to me." She looked at Flynn. " Look at Philip! He doesn't have a clue on what your talking about!" She yelled as she held Flynn's arm, so he wouldn't do anything stupid.

( Ok Very Happy )
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:21 am

" Look at Philip! He doesn't have a clue on what your talking about!" She yelled as she held Flynn's arm, so he wouldn't do anything stupid. Flynn rolled his eyes, "he's lying!" he yelled. " Disgusting? What did I do to her?" he asked as he tried to hold his smirk, "you're a fucking rapist!" he shouted and then covered his mouth and looked at Rapunzel. Surely she'd remember. Although he wished he hadn't said anything now, maybe it was a good thing she didn't remember.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:26 am

Rapunzel stood there shocked at what Flynn said. " W-What?" She whispered and looked at Philip. That part of her memory suddenly returned and she began shaking. Philip glared at Flynn because he knew that her memory came back from what he did. " I would do it again if I could!" He smirked as he made a run for it. Rapunzel collapse to the floor.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:31 am

Flynn chased after Philip, blocking the doorway to the shops, and punched him in the face, knocking him to the floor. "You fucking deserve to die for what you did!" he shouted, holding Philip up by his collar and punching him in the eye a few times before throwing him to the ground. "Get out of my sight, before I actually kill you" he growled, watching Philip scramble off the floor, running away. Flynn turned to see Rapunzel shaking on the floor, he instantly felt terrible. Why had he said that? If he didn't say anything she wouldn't remember. But then again, who knows if Philip would have tried it again? He walked over to her and knelt down, "I'm so sorry" he said, his voice breaking.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:37 am

Rapunzel began to cry as she crossed her legs and pulled them closer to her chest. She looked down at the floor not wanting to see Flynn's face. " It's alright." She whispered.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:39 am

"No it's not" he growled, "I shouldn't have said anything, I'm an idiot" he sat on the floor. He wanted to hold her, but didn't know if she'd want to be alone. He felt so much hate for Philip, he wished he could have ended his life right then and there. Flynn shook his head, he wasn't a killer anymore. He rested his head in his hands.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:43 am

" I would have figured it out sooner or later." She cried. Rapunzel leaned on his shoulder. " He might have planned something else because of my memory being gone." She managed to look at Flynn. " How can you still see me the same after what he did?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:45 am

He wrapped his arms around her, "because I love you. Don't get me wrong, I am so fucking mad for what he did to you, but it doesn't mean you aren't the same girl I fell in love with" he smiled and kissed her forehead. "I'm just sorry I couldn't get there in time to stop it" Flynn would always feel guilty for that. No matter what she said or did, he would always have that moment haunt him.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:51 am

Rapunzel wiped her tears away and managed to smile at Flynn. " It's alright Flynn. There had to be reason why you couldn't get to me in time." She kissed his lips gently. " I love you too." She looked around the room and noticed they were still in the clothing store. " Nice pants." She smiled as she tried to forget about what happened.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:53 am

He grinned, "yeah I decided to just get these" he looked at them. He helped her up, "do you want to go get something to eat?" he looked at her and held her hand as they walked out the store.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:57 am

" No.. I am not in the mood to eat." She said as she held his hand. Her stomach growled and she couldn't help but laugh. " That doesn't change my mind!" She smiled. "Are you hungry?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:59 am

"Not that much, but if you want I don't mind." he looked down the street, "everyone must be out at the parade" he mumbled, she raised an eyebrow, "there was a poster outside the shop as we walked out. We can go there if you want? I think there'll just be a whole bunch of different floats" he looked at her.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:40 pm