Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

4 posters

So it's Truly you.. sister

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

So it's Truly you.. sister - Page 24 Empty Re: So it's Truly you.. sister

Post  Rapunzel Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:20 am

Yeah.. Depends how sleepy I get :/
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:28 am

well i don't want you killing yourself.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:31 am

Lol XD I am fine! Because I drank a lot of soda during school and at home, which was a horrible decision because now I have to much energy! Still, I am sure I will get tired at around 12
    On second thought I am having a headache XD Night! Very Happy
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:37 am

lmao XDD okay, okay , who knows.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:38 am

oh ok
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:11 am

"Rapunzel!?" Flynn shouted, running after Mel, with Jim behind him. "Mel have you found her?" he yelled, he was so worried about her. Who knows what could have happened.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:23 am

Once Philip pulled away he looked at Rapunzel and grinned evilly as he walked away. Rapunzel's 'memories' began to return to her and she became furious with Flynn especially for tricking her into loving him. She walked back to the place she last saw them ,but they weren't there. " Bullshit!" She whispered to herself as she laid down on the grass hoping they would return. As time passed, she drifted to sleep without realizing.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:52 am

"No i haven't found her yet..." she sighed in hopeless.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:40 pm

"Maybe we should head back, you know? Just in case she returned to the village" Flynn said as he, Mel and Jim turned around and walked back into the town. As they checked across town Jim shouted, "Hey! Flynn! I think I found her!" he said, pointing to Rapunzel who was asleep on the grass. Flynn rushed over to her, "Rapunzel? Are you ok? What happened? I was so worried!" he said, touching her arm.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:48 pm

Rapunzel woke up and saw she was right about them coming back. She quickly punch Flynn in the stomach " Get away from me you asshole!" She furiously screamed. She turned to glare at Jim and Mel and stood up " By the way I got my memory back and I have to say...you had me going thinking you were my friends. Instead, I find out all of you have been using me to your advantage!"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:55 pm

Flynn jumped, "what? What are you talking about?!" he became confused. Jim looked at Rapunzel and then at Flynn in shock.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:03 pm

" I am talking about you using me to make something out of yourself..You really had me falling for you Flynn..." She said quietly trying to hold back her tears " Philip made me remember everything about you! He helped me remember that your the one that got me to lose my memory in the first place!" Rapunzel looked at Flynn and tried to hold herself back from punching him.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:07 am

"Philip? Why would you listen to him? He's evil!" Flyn yelled, he couldn't believe her. "I've been trying to help you! Philip is the one who's been using you" Flynn said.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:19 am

Rapunzel thought about everything that she 'remembers' " Philip isn't evil !How do I know that your not the one that is trying to hurt me?!" Rapunzel screamed and pushed Flynn " Help me? Yeah right...your just helping yourself to become someone powerful."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:57 am

"What are you talking about? Where did you even get this from? I'm not evil! Rapunzel I love you! I would never hurt you" Flynn frowned.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:03 am

" How did you find out about my hair and me being a princess? I got this from Philip.... when he kissed me, it all came back to me I don't know why." She turned away from Flynn feeling bad about the kiss. " I don't know what to believe anymore."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:09 am

"You kissed him?" Flynn stepped away from her in shock. Anger formed on his face, "just for your information, you told all of us about your hair before you lost your memory. He probably just gave you fake memories. Not that you'll believe me." Flynn crossed his arms and looked away.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:15 am

" No! I don't believe you as a matter of fact I don't believe anyone anymore! I can't even believe myself!" She said still looking away " I-I didn't kiss him, he kissed me!" She yelled before she turned around and saw Flynn's expression,but she still knew she was to blame for not doing anything about it.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:19 am

"Well fine. Whoever you choose to believe is fine by me, guess I'll just go back home" Flynn said, his voice breaking.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:26 am

" Fine by me!" Rapunzel said as she felt like crying. She looked at her hand and saw the ring he gave her. " In that case...I think you'll be needing this back.. I need sometime to think." She took of the ring as held it out as she looked down to the floor trying not to make eye contact. Tears were pouring down her face but she didn't know why she felt like this if he was the bad guy according to her 'memories'
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:30 am

Flynn turned around to see Mel holding out the ring he gave her. His heart felt like it was going to break. He walked up to her slowly and took the ring out of her hands, his face grew sad. He was devastated. He looked af the ring and then at the floor, before turning around.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:35 am

Rapunzel slowly put her hand back down when he took the ring. She looked at her hand and felt completely empty as she leaned on a building wall and slid down. She turned to look at him as he walked away " I am s-sorry." She whispered to herself as she buried her face in her arms and continued to cry softly.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:38 am

Flynn didn't know what to do with himself. He felt like throwing the ring away, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. Jim walked up and patted his shoulder, "I'm sorry man". Flynb sat on the ground and buried his face in his arms.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:48 am

Rapunzel looked up at the sky as it began to get dark. She slowly got up and began to walk around to see if there was anything to make her feel better. Philip 'accidentally' bumped into her and grabbed her hand. She looked up at him and pulled her hand away. " You can stay in my place for the night." He said as he grinned at her. " No.. I will just stay here." She frowned as she walked away from Philip. She slowly cried herself to sleep in a nearby park.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:50 am

Flynn slept at the inn that night. Jim got up and snuck out of the inn, looking for Rapunzel. After hours if searching he finally foun her asleep on a park bench. "Rapunzel?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:36 am