Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad? - Page 12 Empty Re: a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 5:51 am

"It didn't at the time" he chuckled, "it stings a little now though" he said poking it. "I'll just... say I got a bug bite or something" he said, his face puzzled.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad? - Page 12 Empty Re: a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 5:51 am

Mel sat up as she wrapped her arms around Jim's neck "Please tell me your not going to be like this 20 years from now." she said then again she saw how his father was as she sighed. Running her fingers threw his wet hair she rubbed his wound, pressing her body against his she leaned in to kiss him. Smirking she ducked Jim underwater.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 5:56 am

"It didn't at the time" he chuckled,
    "So it felt good at the time?"
    "I'll just... say I got a bug bite or something" he said
    "Sorry to tell you this Flynn,but it doesn't look at all like a bug bite." she said laughing. She thought of using her hair ,but she was scared of the way he would react. She was afraid that he would look at her like a complete weirdo.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 5:57 am

Jim smirked, "you don't really get a say in that". As she leaned in to kiss Jim she ducked him underwater, as he came out of the water he coughed and then grinned evilly swimming after Mel. "I guess you could say, paybacks a bitch" he said as he reached her, ducking her under water.

--

"Well, I was a bit too caught up in the moment" he chuckled. He sighed, "I don't know how else to explain it" he looked at Rapunzel, hoping she had any ideas.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 6:02 am

"you don't really get a say in that" he smirked Mel glared at him before she ducked him underwater, grinning she tried swimming away from him but he was to fast. he ducked her underwater, Mel swam deeper under water grabbing Jim's legs and pulling him down.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 6:03 am

"Well, I was a bit too caught up in the moment" he chuckled.
    She laughed while saying " I guess I was also because I wasn't thinking of the after effects of biting you there."
    He sighed, "I don't know how else to explain it" he looked at Rapunzel, hoping she had any ideas.
    She didn't Mel, Jim, Sarah, nor Sinbad to realize about what they did ,so she grabbed a piece of her hair and wrapped it around his neck. " I think I know what to do." She said with a serious face," Just don't .. don't freak out."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 6:08 am

Mel pulled Jim underwater by his legs. He pulled her towards him and kissed her underwater before they reached the surface, breathing in heavily.

--

Flynn had no idea what she was doing as she wrapped her hair around him, " I think I know what to do." She said with a serious face," Just don't .. don't freak out." He looked at her confused.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 6:11 am

Mel smiled underwater as Jim pulled her towards him and kiss her before they reached the surface, breathing in heavily. "O Okay I'm getting closed now." she said shivering as it was getting dark. Mel got out of the water as Jim was still in there swimming around.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 6:12 am

She sighed as she was closing her eyes.She began to sing the healing incantation song. While she was singing her hair began to glow.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 6:16 am

Jim finally got out, shaking the water out of his hair, he chucked his clothes on quickly.

--

Flynn stared in amazement as her hair began to glow. As she finished, he pulled her hair away, getting up he looked in the mirror next to the bed. "Oh..." he said, panicking. As he was about to scream Rapunzel shouted, "Don't freak out!" Air escaping his throat, he found his voice again, "I'm not freaking out, I'm just curious about your hair and the magical quality it possesses, how long has it been doing that exactly?" he said, his face worried as he crossed his arms.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 6:18 am

"What are you a dog?" she giggled then got her dress back on, looking up the sun was going down "soo dinner or go get your brother?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 6:22 am

He chuckled, "Hmm... well we could get dinner alone, or they could come with us..." he looked at her. "What would you prefer miss?" he grinned.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 6:23 am

" Ummm. Forever I guess!" she said. "My mother told me that people tried to cut it. They wanted to keep it for themselves,but once it's cut it turns brown and loses it power. That is why my parents told my sister to take me somewhere safe because a gift like that had to be protected. It turned out my aunt put a curse on me before I was even born. She knew people would eventually find out about my hidden power ,and become greedy. She actually wanted people to go after me... She wanted them to kill me since she said I will bring chaos into my family,and I guess she was right after all." Rapunzel said as she topped her face with her hands. Please don't think of me as a freak!
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 6:25 am

"you got a point there, no yelling what Flynn might do." she said then took Jim's arm "you know the place better than i do Jim." she kissed his cheek
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 6:28 am

He looked at her and then smiled, "well, I guess that makes you more of a freak than I originally thought" he teased and poked her. "I'm only kidding," he pulled her into a hug and kissed her head, "thank you" he said.

--

Jim smiled, "I was thinking... this Italian restaurant called 'Tony's', its meant to have really good spaghetti" he grinned, and held her hand walking towards the restaurant.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 6:31 am

Mel rest her head on his shoulder as they walked towards the restaurant "m.." she keep her mouth shut not wanting to make this first date a bad date.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 6:33 am

"That is... if you like Italian food" he looked at her as they reached the entrance.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 6:36 am

"Yes i like Italian food Jim." she said looking at him then ran her fingers threw his hair tightly pulling it "don't be silly."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 6:37 am

"Ok good" he grinned and got them a table. "Good evening Sir, Ma'am. What would you two like to eat?" the waiter asked. "Umm... I'll just get the spaghetti" Jim said, looking at Mel.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 6:40 am

Mel looked at the menu confused of what they had, all different types of food and all sounded good, she placed the menu down "I'll have the same thing."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 6:42 am

The waiter walked off and returned with drinks. As he walked off again Jim said, "So... are you looking forward to the parade?" he smiled.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 6:44 am

Mel laughed "that's the only thing you can come up with." she smiled "Well yeah it sill be the first parade I've ever gone to. You and Flynn might be sick of them and be babies about going but i want my boyfriend there with me."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 6:46 am

He grinned, "Hey, I'm new to the whole date thing". "Well yeah it sill be the first parade I've ever gone to. You and Flynn might be sick of them and be babies about going but i want my boyfriend there with me." "No its ok, I'm happy to go. I haven't been to one since I was like... five." he chuckled.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 6:51 am

He grinned, "Hey, I'm new to the whole date thing" she laughed then again she was new at this dating thing too. "Besides I want another good night with you before i leave." she mumbled feeling him touching her hand "No its ok, I'm happy to go. I haven't been to one since I was like... five." he chuckled. . Mel smiled now that Jim had his memory back with his parents thanks to her "Tell me about your parents."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 6:54 am

"You're leaving?" he asked confused, Where was she planning on going? "Tell me about your parents" she asked. Jim smiled, "Well... Dad used to be a sailor/pirate. He met mum at the harbour, in this kingdom, they fell in love and yeah... I guess they married had us and have lived here ever since. There's not really much to it" he grinned at her. "What about your parents?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:30 pm