Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad? - Page 13 Empty Re: a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 7:07 am

"Just wanna go home.. for a couple of days, if that's alright with you." she looked at him. "You dad was a sailor/pirate?" she blinked, "What about your parents?" . Mel looked down then back up at Jim. "My father used to work for the kingdom where we live near by. A knight, my mother was one of the king's slaves cause he admired her beauty and voice. The two fell in love but keep it secret but word got out, my father challenged the king into a duel. In my father won he gets to free my mother and marries her, if not death.. So you can see my dad won." she laughed
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad? - Page 13 Empty Re: a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 7:10 am

"Oh... ok. By yourself? I don't really think you should journey alone..." Jim looked at her, worried.
    Jim chuckled, "I'm glad he won, sounds like an interesting mix. Your Dad and Mum." he smiled at her.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 7:16 am

"I don't think you could let me go by myself since I'm number one target for you know who." she said seeing that he looked worried.Smiling down thinking about her parents "I used to dream about having love like my parents. Adventurer, danger, romance, the hole twisted love tale story." she giggled "If he was here i know he could like you. He might pull a prank or two on you."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 7:20 am

Jim's face grew worried as he thought about meeting her parents, especially her father. He hadn't thought about it before. "If he was here i know he could like you. He might pull a prank or two on you." she said. "A-are you sure?" he frowned, looking at her. "I don't think he'd approve of someone... like me" he looked down.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 7:24 am

"Jim why would you say that?" she said frowning "Why don't you think my father won't approve?" she asked. Why could Jim be so worried if her parents hated him, she think they would love him.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 7:25 am

"Maybe it's because, I used to be the devil's assassin? Ever thought of that?" he frowned. "I'm sorry, lets talk about this later... I don't want to ruin the evening" he looked at Mel apologetically.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 7:29 am

Mel back sat back pouting she almost forgot about that he used to be the devil's assassin. Maybe her parents would make Mel not see him after all she was only 16. "I'm sorry, lets talk about this later... I don't want to ruin the evening" he looked at Mel apologetically. she nodded as their food came.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 7:36 am

He looked up at her, her face pouting as their food came out. "I'm sorry... I'm just being realistic. You are going to have to tell them..." he twirled spaghetti around his fork and ate it.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 7:43 am

"I'm sorry... I'm just being realistic. You are going to have to tell them..." Mel looked down at her plate "What if i don't want to." she said before taking a bite out of her spaghetti
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 7:47 am

He frowned and played with his food, "so you'd rather lie to them...?" He hated having to talk negatively, but he didn't want her ruining her relationship with her parents.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 7:50 am

Maybe.." she mumbled before taking another bite, so far this fist date is ending badly. "Lets not talk about them ok." she smiled
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 7:53 am

He sighed, and then smiled. "Ok, I'm sorry." he put his hand on hers. As they finished eating, Jim took her hand in his and they walked outside to the parade, flashing lights, dancing and singing surrounded the streets. "How are we supposed to find Flynn and Rapunzel in this?" he asked her.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat May 26, 2012 7:58 am

Mel felt his hand touching hers as she smiled. Finishing off her food Mel stood up as Jim took her hand walking out of the building and towards the parade. Flashing lights, dancing and singing surrounded the streets, Mel's eyes lit up as she never seen anything like this."How are we supposed to find Flynn and Rapunzel in this?" "I don't know." she said then kissed his quickly

(( taking a nap xD)
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 8:00 am

He smiled and kissed her back, still holding her hand as they walked closer to the parade. A young gentleman, part of the parade, came up to the two and handed Mel a rose, "for you, lovely" he said. Jim glared at him, "Oh.. this is your boyfriend?" "yeah, now beat it." Jim said, his voice angry. The guy stared and then backed off quickly, making Jim smirk.

(Ok Smile)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 12:33 pm

"well, I guess that makes you more of a freak than I originally thought"
    Her heart dropped when she heard that.
    he teased and poked her. "I'm only kidding," he pulled her into a hug and kissed her head, "thank you" he said.
    She felt so relieved that he accepted her the way she is. " Your welcome." she said " I'll try to remember not to give you a hickey next time. Unless.. you enjoyed it." She kissed Flynn on the neck and smirked.

They got up to go to the parade.
    "Oh! This is so exciting!" While grabbing his arm." How are we going to find Mel and Jim in this? she asked while seeing many people doing all kinds of stuff at the parade.
    ( Sorry I got out a bit early yesterday! DX lol it's cause I was tired as hell!!)
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 12:53 pm

He chuckled, "We'll see, next time" he winked back at her.

"How are we going to find Mel and Jim in this?" she asked him. "I have no idea, how about... you and me have fun in the parade and if we see Mel and Jim we'll go get them" he smiled at her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 12:57 pm

" Alright!" she said. "Wait! There are a lot of people. How am I gonna walk if I am pretty sure they will step on it?" She added while picking up her hair.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 1:00 pm

"Hmm..." Flynn picked up the remaining hair on the ground and looked around the see little girls braiding each others hair. He whistled at them, and as they looked over their eyes lit up. "Problem solved?" he chuckled as they came rushing over.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 1:07 pm

She laughed " Yeah! Problem Solved." She sat down on the floor while the little girls began to braid. Once they finished Rapunzel got back up on her feet and while making a twirl she said " Aww! Thank you!" She loved how they added their own touch to the braid by putting flowers.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 1:10 pm

When Flynn saw Rapunzel twirl around, his heart skipped a beat. He walked over to her and breathed out quickly, "you look so beautiful," he smiled and held her hand.
    "Well, you look beautiful all the time... but that's not the point" he stammered, getting nervous.

(awww mushhhy stuff! XD)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 1:17 pm

( haha! XD You got that right! )

"Well, you look beautiful all the time... but that's not the point" he stammered, getting nervous.
    She kissed his lips noticing that he looked nervous. " Thank you and I know what you meant." She said " Nice work on adding more to it making it go from good to bad!" she laughed giving him a playful push.

JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 1:21 pm

He grinned sheepishly. "So... what do you want to do first?" he smiled, "there's a cupcake stall over there, or... we can dance, paint or whatever" he looked at her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 1:27 pm

Her eyes lit up when she saw couples dancing together. " Hmm.. Dance! " she said.
    " I have basically done everything with you except dance!" she looked at him and he looked kinda nervous to dance. She laughed." Come on it will be fun!"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat May 26, 2012 1:29 pm

His brow furrowed as she grabbed his hand and pulled him over to dance amongst the crowd of people. "I don't think I've ever danced before in my life" he sighed, as he raised his hand up, someone yanked him into dancing with them, forming a line.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat May 26, 2012 1:34 pm

She laughed when she saw that someone yanked him into dancing." First time for everything Flynn!" She yelled. She then began dance to the rhythm while trying to reach to Flynn ,but she couldn't since people kept pulling them away from each other.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:41 am