Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

4 posters

So it's Truly you.. sister

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

So it's Truly you.. sister - Page 5 Empty Re: So it's Truly you.. sister

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:59 am

She kissed him gently back, and began to regain some of the memories about him. She smiled while kissing him and pulled him closer kissing him roughly this time. She moved closer to him.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:01 am

His eyes opened in shock as she pulled him closer to her, he smiled and put a hand through her hair, kissing her back. He put a hand on her back, pulling her closer to him, kissing her deeply.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:06 am

She pulled away and grinned " I remember you Flynn!" She moved closer to him " I love you so much! I am never gonna let you go." She whispered into his ears as she got on top of him. "Do you wanna go back on land?" She said as she began to bite his neck. Sadly, she only remembers him.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:08 am

He smiled big and hugged her tightly, "thank god" he smiled and kissed her again. "Do you wanna go back on land?" She said as she began to bite his neck. "Yeah sure" he smiled and rowed the boat back onto land. He got out of the boat and helped her out, holding her hand, they walked into town. "What do you want to do?" he looked at her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:12 am

" First I want my ring back!" she smirked as she held her hand out. " And secondly, I want you.." She said biting her lip. " I can't believe I forgot about you! Still, I don't remember anyone else..other than you."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:15 am

He grinned and slipped the ring back on her finger, "And secondly, I want you.." She said biting her lip. He smirked and wrapped his arms around her, his hands on her ass (XD). "I want you" he winked and kissed her deeply. "I can't believe I forgot about you! Still, I don't remember anyone else..other than you." "Yeah we'll have to find a way for you to remember... we'll start tomorrow because its getting late" he said, he put an arm around her shoulder and they walked into the inn.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:20 am

As they walked into the inn, they received the keys to their room. Rapunzel quickly grabbed Flynn's hand and ran to their room. She laid on the bed with her legs crossed. " Wanna play a little game?" She smirked " Let's see how fast you can get me to uncross my legs." She winked at him.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:23 am

Flynn rolled his eyes sarcastically and smirked, "game on". He walked up to her and sat in front of her, "listen, I didn't want to have to do this." he grinned seeing, her face getting nervous. "But you leave me no choice... here comes the smolder," he looked up at her, with his lips pouting out, he put his face closer to hers, his arms resting on her legs.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:28 am

" Damn you! " She laughed and she uncrossed her legs " No fair! You know how I can't resist the smolder!" She poked his nose and began to kiss him deeply. She pulled away " I know how I can defiantly turn you on, but I don't have the clothes for it right now." She said and continued to kiss him lustfully.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:31 am

" I know how I can defiantly turn you on, but I don't have the clothes for it right now." She said and continued to kiss him lustfully. He frowned, "why don't you just make do with what you got?" he grinned, "I want to see you try" he smirked at her. He crossed his arms and winked at her, eyeing her up and down.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:35 am

She smirked " Alright I am trying something new..just for you Flynn." She began to slowly stripped her clothes off ,and when she had nothing left to strip she gave him a little lap dance. She looked at him when she finished and laughed at reaction. " I think that defiantly turned you on." She said as she bit her lip moving closer to him. ( XD)
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:40 am

Flynn's jaw dropped when she started and stayed open till she finished. She looked at him when she finished and laughed at his reaction. " I think that defiantly turned you on." She said as she bit her lip moving closer to him. "Uh huh..." he said slowly still gaping at her. He coughed and shook his head. As she got close to him, he pulled her into a deep kiss, moving his hands all over her body, he pushed her down onto the bed and kissed her passionately.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:45 am

She pulled away breathing heavily. " Flynn." She moaned his name. " It's your turn to take off your clothes.. Cause it makes me feel weird being the only one naked." She smirked.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:47 am

He chuckled, "I didn't even realise." he grinned and quickly took off his shirt and pants, "is that good enough for you?" he smirked, while kissing and biting her neck.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:51 am

" Yeah." She grinned as she held his close to her neck. She wrapped her legs around his waist. " You wanna quit the small talk and just have sex?" She asked him as he continued to kiss and bite her neck.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:52 am

" You wanna quit the small talk and just have sex?" She asked him as he continued to kiss and bite her neck. He looked at her and raised an eyebrow, "uh... YEAH" he grinned and kissed her. - one sexy time later XDDD
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:57 am

Once they finished having their 'fun', Rapunzel faced Flynn and looked at the ring. " I LOVE you!" she said as she was still breathing heavily. She began to stretch as her arms reached towards the ceiling. " Damn I am good!" She teased and looked at Flynn ( XD )
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:00 am

He grinned and looked at her, "I think we should just lie here for a while" he kissed her lips before resting his head on his arm. He put the other arm around her, hugging her to his chest. "Oh and I love you too" he smirked, kissing her again.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:04 am

Rapunzel smirked as she wrapped her legs with his and her arm around his chest. " It feels nice...my naked body pressed up against yours." She smirked and kissed his neck.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:07 am

" It feels nice...my naked body pressed up against yours." She smirked, "we have such amazing bodies too" he smirked and then winked at her. He breathed out when she kissed his neck, "it tickles when you do that" he face-palmed out of embarrassment.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:10 am

Rapunzel giggled " Tickles?" She smirked " I didn't think that would be your tickle spot." She looked at his neck and slowly kissed him there. " You wanna know mine?" she asked so he wouldn't feel so embarrassed.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:12 am

He flinched and then grinned after she kissed his neck, "You wanna know mine?" she asked, He leaned on one of his arms, "I'm listening..." he smirked and looked at her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:15 am

She grinned " My spine and stomach...Mostly my spine, it makes me feel so weird but very enjoyable.. " She looked at Flynn then down at his chest as her fingers kept moving up and down there.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:22 am

He grinned, "is that so?" he said, sliding his fingers up and down her spine. He ran his hands up and down her back, before poking her in the stomach.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:26 am

She straighten up her back and began to laugh. He poked her in the stomach and she flinched. " Your so mean to me! " She playfully said as she moved closer to him and kiss his lips deeply. " Turn your back facing the ceiling." She said as she pulled away.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:25 am