Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

4 posters

Flynn: Who's the hot blond :D

JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Flynn: Who's the hot blond :D - Page 4 Empty Re: Flynn: Who's the hot blond :D

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 3:09 am

(Is Rampion Rapunzel's twin sister? (: )

Flynn watched as Rapunzel breathed loudly in her sleep, his stomach rumbled, causing Rapunzel to stir in her sleep. He chuckled lightly, how long had it been since they had eaten? He couldn't remember, once Rapunzel woke up the four of them would have something to eat.

"Don't you think someone would see us." Mel asked, "Who cares if they do?" Jim breathed heavily and then kissed her again, his hands on her hips.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 3:17 am

( Yeah! I found out it's the meaning of the name Rapunzel lol. I find it funny that you have to be the guys in the relationships XD )

Rapunzel had some trouble sleeping,but in his arms she felt safe and comfort. Slowly Rapunzel starts waking up.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 3:21 am

"Who cares if they do?" Melantha blushed deeply as he kisses her again. Her body jumped a little then he slowly moved his hands down her back towards her hips.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 3:26 am

(Aw that's cute Very Happy I know right XD I would have picked Ariel but she was already chosen Sad but oh well!! I don't mind XD)

As Rapunzel started to wake up Flynn sat up and helped her stand, "Are you hungry? Because I am absolutely starving! I have no idea where the other two are so maybe we should look for them" he smiled. As they walked out into the hall, Rapunzel giggled and pointed to the two making out in the corner, "Well geez guys, get a room!" Flynn laughed, making the two jump. They both blushed and Jim shoved his hands in his pockets.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 3:40 am

(Haha! But it is fun role playing with you as Flynn and Jim! You make them so lively!)

Rapunzel looked at Flynn ,and her stomach growled. " See Flynn that is what happens when you completely ditched me at that restaurant." she said laughing.Then looked at Jim and Mel worried about what they would do to her.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 3:41 am

(I'm sorry v.v and i agree <33!! )

Mel smiled between kisses, wrapping her arms around his neck her heard giggling, followed by "Well geez guys, get a room!" Mel jumped pulling away she took a step away from Jim. "So what are you two doing?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 3:46 am

(Aw thanks!! <3 Very Happy No that's ok haha Very Happy I meant the red haired Ariel, but I'm happy with Jim & Flynn c: )

"I'm sorry," he laughed, "I honestly thought you were going to kill me" he chuckled. He saw her worried expression when she looked at Jim and Mel, "Don't worry, they won't hurt you. Right guys?" "Whatever." Jim mumbled, annoyed that Flynn had interrupted. "So what are you two doing?" Mel asked, "We're just about to get something to eat, care to join?" Flynn smiled. Mel nodded, and Jim smirked at Mel as they went down to the kitchen to get some food.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 3:50 am

Mel nodded when Flynn asked if they wanted to join, blushing seeing Jim smirked she then walked up to Rapunzel holding her hand out towards her "hello, nice meeting you.". Mel smiled kindly at the blonde then looked at Flynn "your never going to let this down are you?" she raised her eyebrow at him
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 3:57 am

she then walked up to Rapunzel holding her hand out towards her "hello, nice meeting you.". Mel smiled kindly at the blonde Rapunzel shakes her hand . " Nice to meet you to ,but ummm ...I-I am really sorry about what happened back there." Rapunzel replied. " Ohh and Jim I am sorry I almost killed you ."
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 4:01 am

"Look you may think i have no right to know what 'he' has against you, but if he is holding one of your family members. I'll do everything in my power to help you.' she said after Rapunzel shook her hand.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 4:04 am

"Nope" Flynn grinned and looked over at Rapunzel. Jim looked at Rapunzel and then smiled, "It's all good, nice meeting you properly" he chuckled, his hand outreached. "So like I was saying before, I'm hungry!" Flynn exclaimed. The four headed downstairs and sat at the bar, ordering their food and chatting away.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 4:07 am

"Look you may think i have no right to know what 'he' has against you, but if he is holding one of your family members. I'll do everything in my power to help you.' Mel said

" I think I will try to handle this alone," She replied," I don't want anyone else to get hurt because of me." Rapunzel gave a little smile to Mel. " All I want right now is to eat. After that I will see what I can do to get my sister back safe and sound."
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 4:08 am

"i fucking hate you." she glared at Flynn before they all walked down to the bar. she lesson to what the blonde said that she'll handle this alone and don't want anyone ells getting hurt because of her "i know the feeling..' she mumbled. Mel sat between Jim and Rapunzel. Ordering her food Mel rest her chin on the palm of her hand looking at Jim "your such a kid." she said watching Jim and Flynn being well.. themselves.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 4:15 am

Although everyone was having a good time eating, Rapunzel couldn't stop take her mind off of her sister. She just kept starting out the window wondering what will become of herself. Until she noticed Flynn touched her hand and smiled. Rapunzel blushed and laid her head on his shoulder.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 4:19 am

"That's not very nice language for a young lady," he winked. Jim and Flynn sat on either side of the girls at the bar. The boys made fun of the bartender, who was being rude to them before might I add, and were pulling faces to each other while the man wasn't looking. As he would turn around they'd quickly lean on the bench pretending to talk to the girls. "your such a kid." Mel said, poking fun at Jim. "So does that make you a pervert? You know, making out with little kids" Jim smirked as Flynn tried to cover a laugh.
    Flynn saw the sad expression on Rapunzel's face, once the waiter brought out their food. He touched her hand, making her blush and rest her head on his shoulder. He smiled.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 4:25 am

Mel rolled her eyes at Flynn,. "So does that make you a pervert? You know, making out with little kids" she glared at him "you kissed me remember?" she poked his nose as the waitress handed Mel one of there finest wine "I didn't order this?" Mel said "Complements from the gentlemen by the table over there." she smiled at the young lady then walked off "Huh?" Mel pushed the drink away
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 4:31 am

"Touche" Jim chuckled. "Compliments from the gentlemen by the table over there." Jim looked at Mel in confusion. "W-What?" He looked over, but the man had his back turned. Jim glared and went back to his drink.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 4:39 am

"Jealous there Jimmy?" she grinned then took a sip of the wine. Oh god that's good she thought taking another sip, twirling around in her chair as she laughs. the waitress came back with a flower for mel and a drink for Rapunzel "Okay? first a drink, now a flower." she said

((how old is Rapunzel?))
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 4:42 am

Jim and Flynn's faces grew annoyed. Who was this guy? They didn't want to start a fight, how was he to know they both liked the girls? Instead of fighting, they decided a talk would suffice. Both boys looked at each other and then pushed out their stools, getting up to go walk over to the mysterious man.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 4:45 am

"Mel," Rapunzel asked,"Do you know that guy ?" Staring at the guy with his back turned. " He looks a bit creepy Rapunzel was about to start something but noticed that Jim and Flynn just wanted to talk to him ,so she sat back down .

( she is 18 like in the movie)
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 4:48 am

(Is he meant to be Rasputin? XD)

As the guys approached the mysterious man, Flynn tapped on his shoulder. "Look, buddy. These girls are with us, so stop giving them drinks." Flynn said, annoyed.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 4:50 am

"Um no, but know how to make a girl feel good.' she laughs which made Jim mad that Mel said that, the man stood up "The ladies are way to beautiful to be around trash like you." he spoke in a deep voice before walking out of the door, Mel tried seeing his face to see if he knows him but he was already gone. "Oh boo to bad." "Hey you boys going to come here and eat your food." the bartender said walking off "good for nothing kids."

(that's if you want :] )
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 4:52 am

Jim wanted to punch the guy so bad. "The ladies are way to beautiful to be around trash like you." Flynn held Jim back as he clenched his fists and went to chase after him. "Fuck you, asshole!" (XD) he yelled at him. But the guy was too far away to hear. The boys sat back down, with grumpy looks on their faces, eating their food.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 4:57 am

after Flynn held Jim back as clenched his fists and went to chase after him. "Fuck you, asshole!" Rapunzel got up off her chair "I can go after that asshole if you guys want." she said "innocently".
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 4:58 am

"wow Jim what a mouth you have." Mel said looking at the grumpy Jim. she started eating her food then glanced over at Rapunzel and Flynn. Boy did the guys looked pissed "Jim you alright?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:31 pm