Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

a new city with an old past

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

a new city with an old past - Page 10 Empty Re: a new city with an old past

Post  Melantha Wed May 23, 2012 4:00 pm

Remember dear Jim's a liar and will say anything "lair and will say anything." she mumbled, glancing at Jim then Flynn and Rapunzel. Mel smirked "must be sad not having some old memories." she disappeared.
    --
    back in the underworld mel was fighting with her emotions, why did she kill that girl? what was going threw her mind when that happened, why did she try to hurt Jim? Rasputin came in "sweet child you must not let this get to you, that girl caused you pain.." he said "you tell them to meet me outside the town." he said before taking off.
    --

Mel got inside both Flynn and Rapunzel's mind "want to know the truth? Meet Rasputin out of town.. with Jim." she said
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed May 23, 2012 5:50 pm

"Are you alright?" he said to her when she grabbed his arm. "What's wrong?"
    " Yeah. Ummm. Just Lost in thought I guess." She said as she looked down to the floor.
    Mel got inside both Flynn and Rapunzel's mind "want to know the truth? Meet Rasputin out of town.. with Jim." she said
    Rapunzel looked at Flynn and then at Jim " Am I the only one that heard Mel?" She said looking down at the floor again trying to forget about her sister and family.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 23, 2012 6:27 pm

"No. I did too, we should go now... but take something to protect yourself" Flynn said as Jim bent down and grabbed the used, bloody knife. He wiped the blood off onto Cinderella's clothing and followed the two out the door.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed May 23, 2012 6:39 pm

" Yeah. Your right." She grabbed a frying pan. She took a deep breath " Let's go."
    She didn't have a good feeling about all of this. Mel..What do you have planned for us?!
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed May 23, 2012 6:48 pm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:00 am