Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 19 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:40 am

Jim found a helmet on one of the nearby tables, he chucked it to Flynn, "here put this on" he said quickly. The two guys walked down the corridor, hiding quickly behind a pillar when a couple of guards walked in, with a girl over the captains back. "Jim!" Flynn said peeping his head out, "they've got Mel!" "Remember in an hour the witch shall be burned." he said, "Witch?" Flynn asked, "Come on! We have to get her out," he said rushing to the door. Jim knocked on the door, "what!?" the guard yelled, "Um.. we have a new recruit who needs training" Jim mumbled, "For fucks sake!" he yelled, and opened the door, his pants half way down and his shirt half off. "W-What..." Jim mumbled and then saw Mel lying on the floor. "Motherfucker!" He shouted, and tackled the soldier to the ground. Flynn rushed into the room and locked the door so no guards could get in.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 19 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:46 am

Philips got back up." Ohh! Your really gonna get it now princess." He said as he pulled her hair and got on top of her. Rapunzel was scared to death that she just closed her eyes and she couldn't scream out anything since he covered her mouth. He took off his pants. " You better get use to this!" Rapunzel continued to cry as she closed her eyes shut. " Help!" she moaned but no one heard her since her mouth was covered.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:48 am

The soldier kicked Jim off him "what's your deal!" he yelled, standing back up "Now get out! You'll two can have a chance with be witch after I'm done." he grinned which angered Jim even more. Tackling him back to the ground again Jim was throwing punches over and over and over leaving a bloody mess. Flynn had to pull Jim off the guy before he killed him. "Hmm.." Mel started to come as she coughed up some blood, slowly opening her eyes everything was blurry but she could see guards hitting each other
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:50 am

Jim threw a final punch to the guards head, knocking him unconscious. "Hmmm..." Mel mumbled, "Mel!" Jim rushed over, throwing his helmet off. He put a hand to her face, "are you ok? Did he hurt you?" he panted. "Jim we need to hurry!" Flynn panicked, "What if he's hurting Rapunzel?" Flynn put a hand to his face.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:54 am

"Hmm Rapunzel.. go help.. her.." she said, trying to open her eyes reaching her hand up Jim took a hold of it "I don't think so.. I was already out when Philip threw me against the wall." Mel grown in pain holding her rip "I think i broke a rip.. Go i'll just slow you two down.."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:54 am

When he finished with her he laughed putting on his pants.He walked out of the room but untied her before he left. Rapunzel was in shock to what had happened to her. She curled up putting the bed sheets over her. " Flynn.." she whispered to herself." I need you more than ever right now.." she closed her eyes but she couldn't sleep because she was still in shock.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:57 am

"No! I can't leave you here, they'll hurt you" Jim yelled, he gently picked her up, Flynn put Jim's helmet on for him. They two walked out, with Mel in Jim's arms. "What do you think you're doing?" a guard yelled, "We're taking her to the queen, she wants to deal with her before she's burned" Jim mumbled. The guard let them pass as they quickly rushed up to the castle doors. Flynn and Jim quickly checked their clothing, to make sure they weren't recognisable and entered the castle.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:00 am

"How long are you two going to keep pulling this off." she mumbled looking up at Jim, she thought she saw Rapunzel's sister "huh?" Mel blinked a couple of times as they made it towards Rapunzel's room.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:07 am

Rapunzel heard someone coming thru the door. She didn't care who it was anymore because of what Philips did she lost most of her joy and replaced it with sorrowfulness . She just closed her eyes." Go away." she said in a very dull tone.

Last edited by Rapunzel on Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:08 am

As they neared Rapunzel's room, the three of them hid behind the wall, watching as Philip left the room, with a smug grin on his face. Flynn's face grew angry and Jim had to hold him back before they crept towards her door. They opened the door and quickly rushed in, locking it behind them. Flynn turned to see Rapunzel curled up in a ball in bed. "Go away." she said in a very dull tone. His face fell as he crept towards her. "Rapunzel...?" he whispered and put a hand on her back.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:11 am

She flinched and turned around. She saw Flynn wearing an armor suit and her eyes began to cry as she quickly hugged him. " Don't ever leave me.." she whispered as she held on even tighter to him." I needed you.."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:16 am

"I needed you.." His heart felt like it had been ripped to pieces. "He hurt you didn't he?" his eyes began to tear up. "I'm so sorry... I-" he hugged her tightly. Tears streamed down his face as he realised what Philip had done to her. His grief quickly turned to anger, he pulled away from Rapunzel and punched the wall. "FLYNN!" Jim shouted, "they'll hear you!" "I don't care! I want to fucking rip him to shreads!" Flynn kicked over the chair nearby.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:21 am

Rapunzel looked at Flynn as he kicked over a chair. She got up and touched his hand. " Flynn, It's not your fault." she said looking down at the floor." Just be quiet or you will make things worse then they already are." she said softly while still looking down at the floor. She didn't want to look at Flynn because she felt dirty from the inside.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:22 am

(ooc: I'm uploading a video of myself O.o...)

Mel's eyes widen as she looked at Rapunzel "did he just.." she asked looking at her as Rapunzel broke down crying.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:26 am

(Surprised what about?)

Flynn felt unable to talk. He touched her face, "you're still the same... to me" he looked her in the eyes. "He will pay for this" Flynn's hands balled up into fists. He pulled Rapunzel closer to him and kissed her forehead.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:29 am

(you'll see xD)

Mel heard some one coming "Jim someone is coming we gotta hide." she whispered.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:30 am

(XD ok)
    Jim quickly picked up Mel and hid her in the bathroom, "Flynn come on!" Jim whispered. Flynn quickly pushed Rapunzel back into bed, he laid on the floor and hid under the bed she was lying on.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:34 am

Mel frowned as she felt useless that she couldn't do anything "Jim if thinks get worse.. I want you to run okay please.. I don't want to be the one slowing you down."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:34 am

Rapunzel looked as Philip came back into the room. Rapunzel was filled with fear again. " Where are your little friends Rapunzel?" he asked in an angry tone. " I- I don't know." she stuttered. He hit her in the face." Don't tell me this bullshit!" he screamed.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:39 am

"Shh!" Jim hushed Mel. "I'm not leaving." he whispered.
    "Where are your little friends Rapunzel?" he asked in an angry tone. " I- I don't know." she stuttered. He hit her in the face." Don't tell me this bullshit!" he screamed. Flynn heard Philip hit her in the face and was immediately filled with rage. He quickly scrambled out from underneath the bed and tackled Philip into the wall. He shut the door and locked it, just in time to punch the oncoming Philip in the face. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" he shouted in his face, he punched him numerous times, causing him to have a blood nose and bruised eye. "How dare you touch her!" he yelled, picking Philip up by the scuff of his shirt and pushing him against the wall, Philip's feet barely touching the ground.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:42 am

"yeah But." Jim covered Mel's mouth "Where are your little friends Rapunzel?" he asked in an angry tone. " I- I don't know." she stuttered. He hit her in the face." Don't tell me this bullshit!" he screamed. Mel's eyes widen "YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" Flynn shouted "Jim you gotta do something about that now!"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:47 am

Rapunzel looked at Flynn beating up Philips. She grabbed Flynn's hand " I think that is enough.." she told Flynn in soft voice. She looked up at Flynn and saw the anger in his eyes. " I think we should run now." she said in a sad tone of voice.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:49 am

Jim rushed out of the bathroom, to see Flynn holding Philip against the wall. "Flynn! Are you crazy?!" he walked over and pulled him back. Philip falling to a heap on the ground, semi-conscious. "You don't deserve to live" Flynn growled, kicking Philip's legs. " I think we should run now." she said in a sad tone of voice. Flynn grabbed Rapunzel's hand as the four of them sprinted from the room and out the back door of the kitchen. They ran as fast as they could, finally making it past the border and into the forest. They all stopped, catching their breath.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:54 am

" Are we gonna keep going or are we stopping here?" she asked as she looked away from all of them while she crossed her arms. She sat on the ground and looked up at the moon. " It's a beautiful night.. isn't ?" she said." I can't enjoy it though.. I feel dirty and empty." she began to cry.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:55 am

Mel slid off Jim's back as she fell on her knees "This is getting out... of hand.." she said breathing heavily. Mel frowned no matter where they go 'he' has to cause chaos to everyone around them. "where should we go?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:51 am