Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 11 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 9:00 pm

Mel patted Jim's head "You can come if you want.' she kisses his cheek then walked off with Rapunzel "Don't you wanna get out of that tight dress?" Mel asked.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 11 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 29, 2012 9:07 pm

" Yeah! I think I am gonna need help loosening it from the back" she said " I hate these dresses! It helps you look thinner they say! I don't even want to look as thin as a freaking stick!" Rapunzel went to her room to change

( I am gonna help my dad clean my pool ,so I might be out for sometime :/ )
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 29, 2012 10:11 pm

Jim went and got dressed, waiting for Flynn to have his shower and Rapunzel to get dressed. When they were done, the four of them walked into the village to find something to do. "What do you girls want to do?" Flynn asked.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 10:30 pm

(okay Smile )

Mel helped loosen up the dress but nothing happened COME ON LOOSE UP! she thought as it loosen "woe that was weird." she said quietly them smiled at Rapunzel taking her hand as they saw the boys. the four of them walked into the village to find something to do "What do you girls want to do?" Flynn asked. "I don't know, Rapunzel could you think of anything?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 29, 2012 10:50 pm

"Hmm.. How about the bakery!? I hear their cupcakes taste delicious!" She said. " Or the library, anything but the castle!" She looked around the village. " Hey Princess! Looking good!" some guy yelled as he winked at her. She got mad because it was the one of the guys that made fun of her hair when she was younger. " Excuse me!?" she replied in angry tone of voice as she put her hand on her hip. Why the hell is he acting all nice to me suddenly?

( I am back! Turns out my dad did most of the work XD He just wanted me to scrub lol)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 11:04 pm

"I say bakery, i want something sweet to eat." said smiling at them before taking Jim's arm." Hey Princess! Looking good!" some guy yelled as he winked at her. Mel saw how Flynn looked Pissed that someone was hitting on his woman (XD) "Hey dick back off!" Mel yelled back at the guy then looked at Rapunzel "are you alright"

(haha XDD )
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 29, 2012 11:16 pm

" Yeah I am alright.." she said looking at him. " I don't get why he is being nice to me all of a sudden." Rapunzel took Flynn's hand. "Hey dick back off!" Mel yelled "Chill babe!" he replied."I was just complimenting my princess..she grew up like a woman should." He said looking at her up and down. Rapunzel rolled her eyes."Want me to beat your ass up until you start bleeding?!" The guy got closer to Rapunzel." A princess can't hurt their villagers." he replied with a smirk.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 11:20 pm

"My name is not Babe, dick!" she yelled once again then looked at Rapunzel "Rapunzel can i please, PLEASE kick the crap out of this guy for you." Mel begged as she wanted to teach him a lesson
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 29, 2012 11:25 pm

" And my name is not Dick,babe!" he replied. Rapunzel looked at Mel." You can't..he has a point. It is my duty to protect the villagers..Then again.. I should be treated with respect! Go ahead Mel." She said smiling at him.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 29, 2012 11:40 pm

((i'll reply in a bit i'm going to take a bath.))
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed May 30, 2012 12:41 am

Mel smirked about to head the crap out of this guy but Flynn started throwing punches and everything ells "Awweee take my fun away."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed May 30, 2012 12:50 am

"Flynn!" Rapunzel said screaming as she noticed the guy bleeding." I think that is enough!" she tried to stop him ,but he didn't listen. She tried to grab his hand ,but he didn't notice that he hit her and pushed her to the ground. "Flynn.." she said as her nose began to bleed.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 30, 2012 1:03 am

Flynn saw red, he walked up to the guy and started punching him in the face. Rapunzel tried to stop him, but he accidentally hit her, making her fall on the ground. Her nose started to bleed, "Rapunzel! Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" he ran over to her, helping her up, he wiped the blood from her nose with his sleeve.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed May 30, 2012 1:07 am

Mel gasped seeing that Flynn hit Rapunzel but knew it wasn't his fault "Rapunzel are you alright?" she asked running over to her and flynn.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed May 30, 2012 1:20 am

" It's alright." she said as he helped her stand up. He started to wipe the blood from her nose with his sleeve." I am ok. You don't have to do that." She looked at him and his face look sad. "Flynn, I never thought you had it in you!" She said as she touched his cheek trying to lighten his mood. " I didn't think you would have actually taken my advice about not being so calm all the time." She smiled and hugged him.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed May 30, 2012 1:49 am

"well this is a new side of Flynn Hawkins.' she said crossing her arms then kneeled down seeing Flynn looked so upset for what he done "Flynn, please don't look like that." she frowned then hugged him along with Rapunzel (Group hug!)
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 30, 2012 3:39 am

Flynn grinned and winked at Jim as the two girls hugged him. Jim crossed his arms and rolled his eyes, before smirking.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed May 30, 2012 3:47 am

"Okay group hug over take your princess." mel said before standing up and walking over back to Jim "Hi sexy." she grinned walking around him, then jumped on his back.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 30, 2012 3:55 am

Jim grinned at Mel and gave Flynn the finger, before she jumped onto his back. He put his arms under her legs, "where to Ma'am?" he chuckled.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed May 30, 2012 4:10 am

"go to where i can gets some sweets good sir." sh laughed then bit his ear "I love you.' Mel laid her head on his back smiling as she hugged him tightly
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 30, 2012 4:14 am

He smiled as they walked to the bakery, Mel on Jim's back. A bell went off as they entered the bakery, the yummy smell of fresh baked goods filled their noses. Jim and Flynn rushed over to the cake stall, Mel still on Jim's back.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed May 30, 2012 4:17 am

Mel held onto Jim as she nibbled on his shirt as she was bored (xD). A bell went off as they entered the bakery, the yummy smell of fresh baked goods filled their noses. Jim and Flynn rushed over to the cake stall, Mel still on Jim's back. Mel held onto Jim tightly so she wont fall off

JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 30, 2012 4:21 am

"They all look so good!" Flynn grinned big, slightly drooling (XD), Jim pressed his face against the glass. "Oi! I just wiped that!" an obese man walked out, holding a cloth. "Oh sorry..." Jim said, smirking and quickly getting off the glass. "What do you want Mel?" Jim asked her, looking at the cakes.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed May 30, 2012 4:34 am

Mel pushed herself up looking over Jim's head as the boys where acting like idiots (xDDDDDDDDDDD) she rolled her eyes as Jim got in trouble "do you ever grow up." she mumbled "What do you want Mel?" Jim asked her, looking at the cakes 'I want that cake and that cookie.' she said
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 30, 2012 4:36 am

Jim ordered their food and carried it over to the table, along with Mel on his back. "Can I put you down now?" he chuckled, really wanting to eat his cake. Flynn sat down and shoveled the caked into his mouth, much to the disgust of Rapunzel (XD).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:53 am