Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 30 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Melantha Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:21 am

"How come I have no clue.." she said feeling confused again. Jim seemed to smirk "least you can remember." she pouted then hugged him tightly

((it's six a.m i'm going to bed xDD ))
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 30 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:24 am

(XD haha! just start with you, flynn and rampion in the clothes storeXD NIGHT!/MORNING!)

He looked at her, "I don't get it either... maybe your memory was wiped?" Jim looked up at her.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:26 am

"Yeah.. I wish i remember how i teased you when we we're kids." she grinned at him "Now lets go before crazy comes get you.".

(niiight <333)
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:29 am

He grinned and grabbed her hand as they rushed up towards the castle, "I guess Flynn and the girls are still shopping" he laughed.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:33 am

( Alright ^-^ and Goodnight!)

Rapunzel was still looking for something simple to wear. " Hmm. I think all these dresses are a bit to much don't you think?" she asked Flynn while she was holding one up that had a big puff at the bottom and a really thin waste line with sparkles all over the place. " That is how they expect up to be from the waist up!" Rampion said looking at the dress with disgust." I think I should try it though!" Rampion exclaimed as she snatched the dress from Rapunzel and went into the changing room. Rapunzel sighed as she picked up another dress " Same goes for this one.." mumbled.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:36 am

Flynn followed Rapunzel as she flicked through different dresses, complaining about which ones she hated (XD). He looked at his fingernails, " Same goes for this one.." mumbled. Flynn looked up and pulled a face, "that's a dress?" he said with disgust. "Oh I know, how about this one?" he said grinning, as he pulled out a skimpy, lacy black dress.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:42 am

" Whoa! More like that is a dress?! As if I would be wearing that!" She looked at Flynn " Only in your dreams babe. Only in your dreams." She continued to look for more dresses as Flynn kept bringing up these sexy dresses ( XD) that she kept denying. She sighed " I seriously can't find anything I actually want!" she turned to look at Flynn as she saw he was still looking at his fingernails.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:46 am

(XD)

Flynn rolled his eyes, "what kind of dress are you wanting?" Flynn pulled up a purple dress, "what about this?" he looked at her. Rampion rushed out in her frilly dress and twirled, Flynn grimaced at all the frills and ruffles.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:51 am

" Not one like that! " Rapunzel mumbled as Rampion show her dress. " I think I will take this one!" Rampion ran to cash register. Rapunzel looked at Flynn " You know what.. You choose a dress for me because I am getting tired of looking at them!" Rapunzel said as she sat down.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:59 am

"I've picked out plenty of dresses!" he groaned and walked over to the clothes rack on the other side. He quickly flicked through all of the clothes, before finally pulling out a pink/purple dress, "what about this?" he asked.

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:03 am

" Now that's cute!" she ran to Flynn and gave him a kiss on lips " Thank you! I didn't think you would actually find one! Now I should try it on ,but I am gonna need you help again since the laces are in the back and Rampion left." She pulled him into the dressing room. She took off the wedding dress " I hope I never see this dress ever again!" she groaned.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:05 am

He grimaced, "me either..." he said, chucking the dress out of the change room. He waited until Rapunzel slipped into the dress, before tying the laces at the back. She twirled around, he smiled, "beautiful" he kissed her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:11 am

She blushed " Thanks." she grinned as they came out of the changing room. A lady looked at them and said " Teenagers these days." Rapunzel's face turned red as she pulled Flynn to the cash register to get out the store.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:14 am

Flynn was pulled to the register, "that'll be two hundred dollars" the lady said, "two hundred!? Holy shit." Flynn exclaimed. Rapunzel went to get money from her purse, "no, no wait..." Flynn said, grabbing his wallet, "I got this" he grinned at her and then handed the lady the money. "You better like the dress!" he smirked and poked her side, passing her the bag with the dress in it.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:19 am

Rapunzel kissed Flynn passionately and pulled away. " Since you bought I am not gonna like it because I am gonna love it." she smirked. Flynn was walking out of the store and Rapunzel jumped on his back and she wrapped her legs on his waist. " I am tired! Let's go back to the castle." She whispered into his ear. She rested her head on his shoulder.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:23 am

Flynn and Rampion walked up the steps to the castle, Rapunzel on Flynn's back. The sky had darkened quickly and within the hour the stars were out. Flynn and Rapunzel walked to Rapunzel's room, the room being cleaned and refurnished after the last incident. Flynn pulled Rapunzel off of his back and cradled her in his arms, he kissed her deeply before placing her on the bed. "Do your parents hate me?" he asked, thinking about when they glared at him (XD).
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:28 am

Rapunzel laughed " Maybe. You took their little girl's virginity away." ( XD) She winked at him. " I think they just need to get to know you more." she said as she laid down on the bed looking up at the wall.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:30 am

Flynn frowned, "I didn't think it was because of that... more so, that I used to be an assassin" he looked at her and laid down next to her. He looked at the ceiling and rested his hands on his stomach.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:34 am

She looked at him and put her arm around his chest. " I don't think they know that you use to be an assassin.." She kissed his cheek " Even if they did.. it's not like you didn't change from that lifestyle." She got on top of him . " Plus I was trained to be one also."

( I gotta go! D:)
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:37 am

"Yeah but you're their daughter, they have to accept you" he grinned at her. He rested his hands on her knees. "I just... don't think they like me. That's just the vibe I get from them..." he looked up at her and smiled.

(Bye<3 ): )
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:06 pm

Jim and Melantha got back to the castle as she ran into Rapunzel's room. Slamming the door open both Flynn and Rapunzel fell off the bed "HA! now you know for Jim and i felt!" she laughed "But I got news to tell you."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:19 pm

" I think it's time we have a dinner with them." Rapunzel smiled down at Flynn as she was about to kiss him Mel slammed the door open and make her and Flynn fall. "HA! now you know for Jim and i felt!" she laughed "But I got news to tell you." Rapunzel and Flynn quickly stood up " What the hell Mel!" Rapunzel yelled and then began to laugh " What's the news?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:45 pm

When the door slammed open both Flynn and Rapunzel fell off the bed. Flynn glared at Mel, "it better be good news", Jim grinned at him, "how's it feel?" he laughed.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:09 pm

Mel laughed at the two of them "OH.. my.. your..faces...hah!!" she held her stomach
    " What's the news?" Rapunzel asked "Oh yeah news.. haha!!" she tried to stop laughing cause of Flynn's face "Now you know how Jim feels.". She took slow deep breaths "well we ran into this chick named.. Kayley..' she glared at Jim "What did i do!" he yelled "Nothing i just like glaring at you." she smiled as jim rolled his eyes. "Come take a took at this picture."

(yes you guys are welcome to do like short or long rp pasted xD like they where like as kids lol)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:54 pm

Rapunzel rolled her eyes when Mel held up a picture. She walked towards Mel while looking at the picture " Ok.. What does this picture have to do with anything?" Rapunzel asked with one eyebrow raised.

Last edited by Rapunzel on Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:49 am