Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 31 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Melantha Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:55 pm

"she pointed at the two girls "That girl.. the black hair is.. Me.. Some how i knew Jim when i was a kid.. and he had a crush on me." she laughed at the end.. Looking down her eyes sadden seeing the red hair girl.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 31 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:07 pm

Rapunzel smiled as she saw Mel eyes lit up when she said about Jim having a crush on her when they were little " Well I guess it was faith that brought you two back together." Rapunzel said looking at the picture. " Is that your sister?" she asked pointing at the girl with red hair. She turned to look at Mel and noticed that Mel eyes looked sad. " Are you alright? I didn't mean to make you feel sad.." she said as she put her arm around Mel's shoulder.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:20 pm

"Ha faith.. Weird how we knew each other when we where little and yet I have no memory of my childhood..." she said feeling Jim rubbing her back. " Is that your sister?" Rapunzel asked "Y yeah.. That's my sister." she sighed feeling Rapunzel put her arm around her shoulder.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:26 pm

" We will find her Mel.. just be patient." Rapunzel smiled at Mel and looked back at the picture. " What do you mean you don't remember your childhood? You don't remember any of these kids or that you went to this school?" Rapunzel looked at Mel. Rampion overheard their conversation and walked in with smirk on her face. " Ohh! Rapunzel. I remember that we tried to make you fit in a school, but it seemed as if you didn't listen to anyone.. you just got up and left the classroom when you felt like it." Rampion grinned. Rapunzel turned around " Rampion! The only reason I didn't listen to anyone was because mostly everyone was against me! Unlike miss perfect over here." Rapunzel said pointing at her sister. " I was not miss perfect!" Rampion said while crossing her arms. Rapunzel rolled her eyes and said " Even you didn't notice how they treated me..since you were the popular one to busy to keep your image up to even notice.. Now that I think about you didn't care about me!" Rampion looked at Rapunzel and screamed " We were kids!"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:42 pm

"patient is not in my life." she laughs before looking back down at the picture . " What do you mean you don't remember your childhood? You don't remember any of these kids or that you went to this school?" Rapunzel looked at Mel. "yeah, i don't remember any of this.. who they are, why i was there? it's all one big blur.. i don't even know how i was like back then.. Was i still a little bitch or sweet and kind?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:52 pm

Rapunzel turned her back at Rampion and looked at Mel. " Well.. I think you were the sweet kind UNLIKE someone I know!" she said looking back at her sister. Rampion growled and leaned against the wall. " Anyways! Maybe it's because of post traumatic stress.. " Rapunzel said to Mel.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:59 pm

She laughed "Only Jim would know.' she looked up at him smiling then back at Rapunzel. " Anyways! Maybe it's because of post traumatic stress.. " Rapunzel said to Mel "yeah maybe..' she sighed.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:11 pm

" If he liked you when you were smaller then you must have been kind because who likes a bitch?" Rapunzel laughed."yeah maybe..' she sighed. " I think you need something to cheer you up" Rapunzel thought as she looked out at the dark sky. "What is something we could do to have some fun? Unless you just wanna go to sleep already."
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:22 pm

i'll reply when i get back going out to eat
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:26 pm

Alright Very Happy Have fun!
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:39 am

I am back mahahaha XDD my brother and i was playing a damn threw out dinner we didn't eat XD.. never put my brother and I in a game room that has a two person shooter game lmao
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:42 am

lol XD Game rooms bring out the worst in people!! But the games are so addicting!
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:45 am

Shit you guys wrote a lot haha!
    -

Jim looked at Mel, "Its always pretty hard to remember when you're younger" he rubbed her back. "Don't stress too much about it" he smiled at her. "Maybe you and your twin had your memory erased.." Flynn said.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:59 am

" I guess they could have had their memory erased ,but then what would be the reason for doing that?" Rapunzel questioned. Rapunzel's mother passed by the room and saw all five of them. " Hey. What are you all doing in here?" her mom asked suspiciously looking and Flynn and Jim mostly.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:01 am

Flynn and Jim stood up straight and smiled, "just having a chat" Flynn replied quickly. Jim rolled his eyes, "real subtle Flynn..." Jim whispered. "Do you have any jobs we can do?" Flynn asked with a smile.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:07 am

" Umm. No, your our guest not our servant." Elizabeth replied raising one eyebrow. "But I would like to invite you all for dinner... to get to know you all." She looked at Flynn since he was the guy with her little girl. Rapunzel looked at Flynn and back at her mom " This late?" Rapunzel asked as she held Flynn's hand. " Yes, this late.. why? Were you planning to do something else?" her mom suspiciously asked.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:11 am

"N-no! Ofcourse we'll be there, otherwise we'd just be sleeping..." he smiled. "You can wear your new dress Rapunzel" Flynn looked at her. "We'll be down in a few minutes" Flynn smiled as she walked off. "God, I'm so awkward" Flynn sighed. "So what do we wear?" Jim raised an eyebrow, "can't say I've ever worn a suit before" Jim smirked.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:19 am

Rapunzel laughed " Well, there is a first time for everything! Just that... I don't own any suits." She said while opening her closet with a bunch of dresses " Sorry." she shrugged. " That is why we have servants Rapunzel!" Rampion said while rolling her eyes " Hold on." she added while walking out of the room. Rapunzel looked at Flynn " Real smooth back there!" she teased.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:25 am

Mel was lost in her thoughts not even realizing Elizabeth was talking to them. Why would my memorizes be whipped clean like that.. does mom know she sighed trying not to think to much about this but it was killing her. She held the picture tightly to herself. sis.. she cried, a tear rolled down her cheek as she finally came back seeing Rapunzel running around 'what's going on?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:32 am

Rapunzel stopped and looked at Mel " What do you mean what's happening?! My parent want to have dinner with all of us in a couple of minutes, and I don't want them to get the wrong impression about all of you!" Rapunzel said panicking. " What if they find out about Flynn and Jim? What if they make me stay here since they don't want me to hang out with you guys? Wha-" Rapunzel was about to continue until Rampion interpreted " Settle down!" Rampion screamed and turned to Flynn and Jim " They need to get your measurements first, so go the room at the end of the hall."
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:04 am

"Sorry i didn't hear all of that.. i was lost in my mind.." she bit her lip then walked over to Rapunzel "everything will be okay." she placed her hand on Rapunzel's shoulder smiling at her. "Now should i put on something of mine? or do you have something for me to put on?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:12 am

" I don't know your size so I don't know if any of these dresses would fit you!" Rapunzel said as she walked into her closet room " Unless you want to wear something of yours!" Rapunzel kept flipping through all the dresses and looked at her jewels. She noticed a really bright necklace filled with diamonds and looked at Mel " This would look beautiful on you!" Rapunzel said as she showed it to Mel ." Just take it as a gift for all you have done for me. " Rapunzel said with a smile.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:23 am

"I'm pretty skinny for my age Rapunzel, and the only dress i have is this short blue one, Don't think it's a nice look for your parents." she giggled. then blinked seeing her holding up a necklace filled with diamonds "But that is so... are you sure?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:28 am

" Yeah I am sure!" Rapunzel said as she wrapped the necklace around Mel's neck. " I think you can pull it off better than I could!" She laughed. " Hold on." Rapuzel said as she went back into her closet picking out dress and throwing them on Mel telling her to try them on.

( I am gonna go to sleep now :/ Good night! )
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:35 am

Mel pulled her hair up as Rapunzel put her necklace on, her hand gently touched it looking down. " Hold on." Rapuzel said as she went back into her closet picking out dress and throwing them on Mel telling her to try them on. mel catch the dress then went into the bathroom. Putting the dress on, it fit perfect and didn't need that stupid thing to make you look skinny. stepping outside she felt like a princess in the dress and necklace, sicken her a little since she grew up with a snobby princess but this was Rapunzel "well?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:18 pm