Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 35 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Rapunzel Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:28 am

" It's more like what have YOU done to me!" She grinned as she bit her lip. Rapunzel wanted to laugh when he slid his hands down her stomach since she is ticklish but held it in.she blushed at his comment " Only to you babe." she said as she pulled away. She looked down at him as she continued to breathe heavily. " Now it's your turn to do whatever you want with me." She winked at him and grinned.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 35 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  JimHawkins Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:37 am

He groaned, "but I was enjoying it!" he rolled over on top of her, he put his hands on either side of her on the bed to support him. He kissed her lips passionately, kissing down her neck to her chest, breasts and stomach before returning to her lips again, pinning her arms above her head.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:45 am

She moaned his name as he kissed her breasts and stomach. She bit his lips as he returned to kiss her and she couldn't pull away since she had no space to do that.He finally pulled away and she gasped for air. " I need air also Flynn!" she grinned as she lifted her head to kiss him again since he hands were pinned down but she couldn't reach. She wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him closer. " Come on." she moaned as she looked up at him " I won't bite.. well not that hard."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:54 am

He grinned and pressed closer to her, "i don't want to squish you" he laughed before being kissed, he ran his fingers through her hair, and rolled again, putting her on top of him, "you should he alright to breathe now" he smirked, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her down to kiss her deeply.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:03 am

Rapunzel smirked as she looked down at him. He began to kiss her deeply and she pulled away. " Now it's my turn to tease you!" She smirked as she was bending down slowly about to kiss him until she backed away again. " You shouldn't put me in power" she grinned " Because I love to watch you beg." She said as pinned his arms to the bed.

( I gotta go to sleep. Night! )
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:08 am

He smirked, "you're so mean!" she pulled away and he pulled her back, "i want you" he said slowly, kissing her chest.

(Night luuuvvv! Xx)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:37 am

((I'm so sorry to hear about that Deary D: ... damn internet >.>... ))
    (( Bad, bad, naughty Jimmy xD))

Mel looked at Jim as she pouted "I don't want something bad happening to you Jim, but I know you'll come with even if I say no." she kissed his lips. "I was missing my family and see her parents.. i couldn't take being there any longer.. Lets go to bed." she kissed him once again as he picked her up caring her to the guest room they where sleeping at,
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:57 am

He rolled his eyes, "what else could possibly happen?" he grinned. He picked her up and walked into their bedroom, he set her down, taking off his shoes and top, before flopping onto the bed.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:06 am

Mel pouted and got out of bed thinking this might be his way is punishing her for wanting to leave him here alone. Mel took the necklace off setting it on the table then took her hair down shaking her head. Now it was time it get the dress off "damn thing."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:10 am

Jim grinned and walked over, untying the straps at the back of her dress. He ran his hands over her shoulders, he leaned forward and kissed the back of her neck.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:16 am

"Oh here i thought i was being punished?" she smirked before slight moans escaped from her lips.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:20 am

"What for?" he smirked, turning her around and kissing her.

(i have work D;)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:24 am

((waaahhhh!!! D: alright Sad have fun ))

"For.." before she could say anything ells Jim turned her around kissing her. She kisses him back deeply as he pulled her dress off her shoulders, falling down on the floor. he picked her up caring her to the bed. "I.. love.. you" she said between kisses.

JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:42 am

"I love me too" he grinned and laid her on the bed before climbing on top of her. He slid his hand to her left leg and pulled it up, kissing her neck and jaw, before finally kissing her lips.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:55 am

" I can't be that mean if your enjoying too "She smirked " Ohh.. I don't think you really do want me.." she teased looking down at him and cupped his face with her hand. " Show me that you really want me." she said in a sexy voice as her other hand was slowly moving up and down his chest.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:33 am

"I thought it was your turn?" Flynn raised an eyebrow. He sat up and put her legs around his waist and bit her neck. "What do you want me to do? We've done everything but actually have sex" he grinned and kissed her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:42 am

" Then it's time for sex." She grinned as she took off her lingerie. She then looked at Flynn and took of his boxers. " Now, we are ready." she smirked .
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:49 am

Flynn looked at her and grinned, rubbing his hands together. He cupped his hands on her face, kissing her roughly, before laying her on the bed & climbing on top of her. (someones keeeeeeeeeen! XD)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:57 am

(lol XD) He climbed on top of her and they had 'fun'. Once they had their sex time she laid down on the bed looking at him and smiled. Continuing to breathe hard she cupped Flynn's face and gave him a kiss on his forehead. She got off the bed and walked towards the bathroom since she needed a bath from being all sweaty.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:01 am

Flynn put an arm behind his head, "damn I'm good" (XD) Rapunzel raised an eyebrow, "so are you..." he mumbled and then grinned. Flynn jumped off of the bed, struggling to put his boxers on, he walked into the bathroom where Rapunzel was taking a bath. "I really hope no one heard us..." he smirked and sat on the closed toilet lid as she hopped in the bath.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:07 am

" Yeah.. I hope so too or else we are screwed!" she said as she turned the water on " Still, I think it was worth it." She closed the shower curtains and began to make bubbles in the tub as she rested there.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:10 am

"Wait..." Flynn peeked is head into the shower, "will your dad actually kill me if he finds out you're not a virgin?" Flynn asked worried, "I don't think he likes me too much..." he muttered, crossing his arms.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:15 am

Rapunzel turned around. " I don't think he will kill you.. maybe just a little punishment." She said as she continued to put shampoo in her hair. " He still thinks I am virgin though.. so try not to worry about to much." She smiled " Now unless your coming in. Stop peeking!" She smirked as she playfully pushed his head out.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:18 am

Flynn poked his tongue out and walked back into the bedroom, he jumped onto the bed, sprawling his arms and legs out. It still looked dark outside, so he rested his eyes, before drifting to sleep, Rapunzel still in the bath.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:23 am

Rapunzel finally finished taking a bath. She wrapped a towel around her body and walked out. She saw Flynn sleeping and smiled. Quietly she went into her closet to change to her pj's . As she came out she went on the bed grabbed his hand and wrapped it around her waist and began to fall asleep slowly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:18 am