Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 36 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  JimHawkins Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:26 am

Flynn's eyes flickered open at the sound of someone yelling. Finally coming into full consciousness, he realised it was her mother and father, getting closer and closer to the door. "HOLY CRAP" Flynn yelled before accidentally falling onto the floor and jolting Rapunzel awake. "Your parents are coming!" he whispered, panicked, before running around the room picking up his clothes and finally hiding behind her curtains, not noticing his feet sticking out.

(I have to go to bed, nighttttt<3)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 36 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Rapunzel Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:43 am

Rapunzel quickly woke up. " What the hell Flynn?!" Rapunzel yelled. "Your parents are coming!" he whispered, panicked Rapunzel began to panic " Shit! " she whispered as she kicked her lingerie under the bed. Joseph quickly slammed opened the door. " See! No one is here except for Rapunzel!" Elizabeth screamed. " Hi..daddy" Rapunzel said nervous as he glared at her. " Where is he?" Joseph asked with an angry tone of voice. " Who? Flynn? He is not here.. " Rapunzel said as she noticed his feet sticking out and tried to cover them. " Elizabeth looked at Rapunzel with a smile and gave her a thumbs up. " I know he is in here! You don't think I have guards walking around here! They told me they heard some sexual behavior here." Joseph screamed at Rapunzel. Her face grew red " It.. was just me.. enjoying my bathroom time." She said as she covered her face knowing that it sounded so wrong. Joseph slowly walked out of the room with Elizabeth. " If I find out that he is here your gonna be in big trouble young lady!" he screamed while walking out. Rapunzel sighed and closed the door. Just as she was about to sit on the bed,Joseph slammed the door again and began looking around. He noticed the feet sticking out from behind the curtains and he opened the curtains. Flynn was standing there as Rapunzel's dad glared at him. Rapunzel gasped and looked at her dad.

( Night! )

Last edited by Rapunzel on Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:20 pm

Mel giggled as he climbed on top of her, "Jim." she moaned feeling his lips against her skin making it towards her lips. She kissed him back, moaning once again at his touch.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:00 pm

Flynn covered up his boxers when joseph pulled back the curtains,glaring at him. "H-hey..." he said nervously. Joseph grabbed his arm, "w-where are we going?" Flynn asked, he looked at Rapunzel, anxiously.

--

Jim kissed her lips passionately, running his fingers down her body, he slowly kissed down her neck and along her stomach. "I've missed this" he grinned, kissing her bottom lip.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:14 pm

Rapunzel face palmed herself as she began to follow her dad. " You lied to me!" Joseph screamed with anger. " Daddy I am not a little girl anymore!" Rapunzel screamed back ,but he didn't listen. Joseph threw Flynn out of the castle " Stay here. Don't think you will be marrying my daughter." Rapunzel glared at her dad as she ran to Flynn. " I am 18 years old I am not child ,which means I can do whatever I want with my body! You can't tell me who I can or can't marry either!" Rapunzel yelled. Joseph just went back into the castle full of rage. Elizabeth came running out " I am so sorry! He isn't like this.. Just give him sometime to cool off." Elizabeth said with a smile. " For now.. here" She threw Flynn his clothes " Have some fun around the village while I talk to him." Rapunzel turned to look at Flynn and kissed his lips passionately as Elizabeth walked back to the castle.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:55 pm

Mel returned the passionate kiss before he kissed down to her stomach. "Now can you miss this when we almost do this every other d day." she moans trying not to be so loud "You might make me scream like Rapunzel Jim."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:15 pm

Joseph stomped all around the castle." Teenagers these days can't wait until marriage!" He yelled as he walked past the guest room. " Joseph, your taking this way to far!" Elizabeth screamed. He turned around " He had sex with our daughter! You don't call that to far!" He yelled. Elizabeth sighed " You knew this day would come sooner or later.. Now lower your voice you don't want to wake up the whole castle" Joseph frowned, walked to his study,and slammed the door. Elizabeth sighed.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:17 pm

(poor rapunzel's dad XD )
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:20 pm

( Haha! Just trying to make it as real as possible.But yeah .. poor dad XD losing his daughter.)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:30 pm

(Lmao xDD hopefully he will open up to flynn)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:33 pm

( Maybe... Just maybe lol XD Sucks to be Flynn right now thought! )
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:38 pm

(I know right O.O'' xDD )
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:13 pm

(haha! Poor Flynn XD)

Flynn quickly put his clothes on before Rapunzel kissed him passionately. He pulled away, "I don't think now is the best time.." he smirked and held her waist.

--

Jim grinned, "is it a competition now?" he chuckled before kissing her again.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:16 pm

Mel rolled her eyes before kissing him back rolling over she was on top of Jim "Makes me wonder how much you'll miss this if we stopped for a few days." she grinned.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:20 pm

She frowned " I guess your right.." She looked down at the floor. " He just doesn't get that I am all grown up." she said as she pulled his arms away from her waist. Then, she began to wonder about Flynn's sexual past. " Flynn." She began to ask and hesitated for a little bit. " You better tell me the truth... Am I YOUR first?" she asked as she looked at his eyes.

Last edited by Rapunzel on Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:21 pm

(Yess Flynn are you her first xDDD )
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:24 pm

( Lol! XD Heating things up here! Since they keep being all lovey dovey lets add some spice! Razz )
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:25 pm

(yes we need to move to another town soooon :O ))
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:27 pm

( I know right! XD Maybe in the next town Rapunzel won't be so close to Flynn. Haha!)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:30 pm

(lmaooo xDD that's in he doesn't keep using the smolder XD)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:32 pm

( Lol! That MIGHT work XD )
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:34 pm

(keyword: Might )
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:12 pm

Flynn paused and looked at her, "uh..." she crossed her arms and looked at him. "No..." he knew she would be mad. "it was a long time ago... So don't worry about it" he managed a smile.

--

"No don't stop!" Jim grinned and kissed her again, wrapping his arms around her. "So where are we going next?" he asked, "to look for your sister I mean..."

(this is going to cause some trouuuubblle!! XD)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:20 pm

She felt like crying once she heard his response. " What do you mean don't worry about?!How long exactly was it?!" Rapunzel glared at him. She paused as she wanted to ask him the last question and continued " Who the hell was it with!?" She screamed as she felt that he stabbed her in the heart.

( That was my plan! XD )
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:28 pm

She pulled away wanting him to try getting it "yes stop.." she said poking his lips then gave up kissing him deeply as her naked skin pressed against his chest. "Hmm.. I wanna chest the dark forest but that will take a week by foot. So whatever village or kingdom we come crossed check it out?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm