Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

4 posters

Flynn: Who's the hot blond :D

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Flynn: Who's the hot blond :D - Page 8 Empty Re: Flynn: Who's the hot blond :D

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 10:04 pm

the girl looked over at Rapunzel "I'll let you guys get some sleep." she said walking away

--

Not seeing where she was going to bumped onto someone falling backwards as the person yelled at her "s-sorry." she spoke looking up as it was jim's voice. She sat here frozen scared to speak cause she might hurt his feelings "h Hi.."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 10:08 pm

As the lady left, Flynn fell back onto his back, closing his eyes. He wouldn't be able to sleep, but he could still hear Rapunzel crying. He looked over at her.

"H-hi" she stammered, Jim looked over and saw Mel on the ground. "Where are you going?" he asked, confused. "Why are you out here? I thought you were in the hotel..." Jim mumbled.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 10:13 pm

"Oh yeah, I just needed the air. I'll meet you at the hotel later okay?" she asked slowly walking passed him "sorry i almost killed you back there." she kisses his cheek
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 10:16 pm

What happened to me? She closed her eyes. Then she remembered what Rasputin told her about her family. She gasped " They are all gone.." she said in a shocked tone. She curled up into a ball,grasped on to the blanket,and continued to cry.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 10:23 pm

"Ok..." he said, wondering why she was running. "Sorry I almost killed you back there." she said as she kissed his cheek. He sighed, "it wasn't your fault, please don't feel bad about it" he kissed her. "I hope you know that I would never hate you, or hurt you" he whispered to her.

" They are all gone.." Rapunzel gasped. Flynn turned his head towards her, "what? who's gone?" he asked confused, before she curled up and continued to cry. He couldn't be angry at her anymore. He got out of bed, despite the pain, went over and sat on her bed, hugging her close.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 10:33 pm

As Flynn sat on her bed. She swung her arm around his neck." My family.. they are
    a-all gone" She looked up at him,and then looked at his injured stomach " I am so sorry Flynn...You don't know how much it hurts me to see you like this,and to know that I was the cause of this." how am I going to tell him about Rasputin threatening his family...
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 10:37 pm

Mel lightly moaned when Jim kissed her again, how much would she miss that and miss picking on him. was what she doing the right thing? Placing her hand on his cheek she looked at his eyes "I know.." she said with a almost crying tone to it before kissing him.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 10:43 pm

His face dropped when she told him about her family, "and here I was being angry at you" he felt so guilty. He held her in his arms, trying to make her feel safe. "Its not your fault, Rasputin did this." he said, his head resting on top of hers. "I would have done the same thing, if it were my family, well Jim. Can't say I've really got much of a family." he sighed, and kissed her head.

"I know.." she said, her voice breaking slightly. He looked at her confused. Why was she about to cry? She kissed him, and as their lips parted, Jim looked into her eyes, "Whats wrong?" he asked, a puzzled look on his face.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 10:50 pm

His kiss on her head made her feel as if she was his again. "Flynn," she said softly," Rasputin told me...to tell you...that he will be dealing with your family later." She looked look up at him holding him even closer.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 10:53 pm

"My family? Why? Wheres Jim?" He asked, letting go of her and climbing out of bed, with a worried look on his face. Jim was the only family he had left, he couldn't take him away from Flynn as well.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 10:54 pm

Mel looked at Jim then looked away "Nothing is wrong Jim, just thinking." she said "go see Flynn alright." she smiled at him
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 10:55 pm

"Come with me... Do you really think you should be alone right now?" Jim asked, putting his hands in his pockets.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 10:58 pm

"No, you go he's your family. I'll be alright out here alone Im not going anywhere." she said hoping he will just give up and go see Flynn
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 11:00 pm

"Well... alright, but please be safe. When your done I'll be at the hospital" he sighed, and turned away, walking to the hospital.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 11:01 pm

Seems like I have no family to worry about now She frowned ,but noticed that Flynn looked cute worried. She giggled and stared at the ceiling. Thinking about what Rasputin meant about Flynn's family.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 11:05 pm

not even saying it she lip talked saying "i love you." before walking off and out of the town "Okay im away from them and I know your watching so come out you basted." Mel growled walking farther into the woods away from the people she started to care for and someone she learn to love.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 11:11 pm

Rapunzel started to giggle. Flynn just stared at her, why was she giggling when Jim was in danger? "Am I missing something?" he asked confused, "shouldn't we be finding Jim?" he asked again. As soon as he said that Jim walked in. "Whats wrong Flynn?" "Jim!" Flynn got up and bear-hugged Jim. "You're kind of breaking my back here" Jim groaned. "Oh sorry, Rapunzel said that Rasputin was going to harm my family." Flynn sighed, "Well.. I'm here now." Jim grinned. "Hey Rapunzel, how you feeling?" Jim asked.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 11:17 pm

Mel walked to a point where she couldn't see the town any more 'he' showed up "Finally we get to meet face to face, what a beauty you are Melantha." he said as mel holed her arms "If i go with you would you break the bond you have against Jim and Flynn and let them leave." she spoke as he laughed "Not like the other girls that had died before." he grabbed Mel's chin "I'll do it if you kill an innocent soul. can't have a good person giving in the underworld with me.". The teen's eyes sadden as she looked down "D Deal."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 11:19 pm

"Am I missing something?" he asked confused, "shouldn't we be finding Jim?"

She smiled." It's nothing " before she could answer the second question Jim walked in.
    "Hey Rapunzel, how you feeling?" Jim asked. "I am fine! " smiling "But I am worried about your family... What if your parents are alive ,but you don't even know it?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 11:25 pm

"What if your parents are alive ,but you don't even know it?" Jim and Flynn looked at each, confused. "But, they died in a house fire. That's when Rasputin took us in..." Jim said, "Hey wheres Mel?" Flynn asked, "She was acting weird and wanted to go for a walk... I told her to come with me but she was content on being by herself..." Jim said. "Oh, sounds suspicious." Flynn looked at Rapunzel.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 11:30 pm

Rapunzel stared back at Flynn. "Well why are we here!? Let's go find Mel!" As she stood up, she fell to the ground because of her injury. "Don't worry about me. I will be fine. Just go find Mel!"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 11:34 pm

"No we can't leave you here!" Flynn yelled, "Jim can get a head start, I'll find you a wheel chair" Jim sprinted from the hospital and headed down the same path in which Mel and Jim had parted. "MEL!?" He shouted, still running. Flynn rushed over to the nurse and she gave him a wheelchair, he wheeled it quickly, Rapunzel sat in it and they both hurried after Jim.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 11:37 pm

He held his hand out towards Mel as she bit her lip wondering if she's doing the right thing. If she agrees to go with him would that make her terrible just like her twin. Not even knowing the innocent person that he wants her to kill are Jim and Flynn's parents, that way she gets all the blame and the boys hate her. Slowly reaching her hand out towards Him she heard someone telling her to stop
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 11:44 pm

"Mel! Stop!" Jim shouted, he could see Rasputin holding out his hand. He came to a halt when he reached them, merely a few metres away, he glared at Rasputin. "What do you want?" Jim shouted, angry. "This is none of your concern, boy. You wouldn't be in this mess if you and your half-witted brother didn't leave!" Rasputin spat. "We left because you kept ordering us to murder innocent women, they all died for nothing!" Jim yelled, his hands balling into fists.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 11:49 pm

"Jim?!" she said shocked that he even found out, she pulled her hand away. "Come on deary don't lesson to him, remember our deal." Rasputin said wanting Mel to take his hand "DO IT NOW!" he yelled

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:52 am