Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

4 posters

Flynn: Who's the hot blond :D

JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Flynn: Who's the hot blond :D - Page 9 Empty Re: Flynn: Who's the hot blond :D

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 11:51 pm

"Do what now? Mel don't take his hand!" Jim pleaded, Flynn and Rapunzel caught up to them, gasping once they saw Mel and Rasputin. "You don't want to spend the rest of your life serving him, Flynn and I... we know what its like. Its hell, literally." Jim said.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 11:57 pm

" I haven't really worked for him that long, and I have basically lost everything Mel.Please don't listen to him!" Rapunzel told Mel. " You don't want to make the same mistake we did ..." Rapunzel bit her lip, and grabbed her hair. Prepared if for what might happen.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 12:08 am

"I want to keep you guys safe.. he said nothing bad will happen you guys." she said thinking about what Jim said how his life was like being with 'him' "Deals off!" she yelled as he screamed sending his bats after them.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 12:11 am

Rasputin sent the bats after them, Jim grabbed Mel's hand as they sprinted back into the village, Flynn wheeling Rapunzel as fast as he could. The villagers coming outside to see why they were screaming.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 21, 2012 12:19 am

As Flynn was wheeling Rapunzel as fast as he could. She held on tight to his hand and closed her eyes "Flynn! I don't think we will make it!"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 12:21 am

"We will!" Flynn gasped, pain shooting in his stomach. He kept pushing on, picking up his speed they wheeled into the town square and stopped next to Jim and Mel. The villagers all crowding around to see what all the fuss was about.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 21, 2012 12:26 am

She noticed that Flynn was dealing with a lot of pain as as he was wheeling her to town. Once they stopped all these villagers started to crowd around. Still she payed no attention to that." Are you hurt?" She asked concerned looking at his injury.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 12:27 am

"N-no I'm fine," he gasped, wincing at the pain as he clutched his newly healed wound. "I guess now I understand why the doctors say get lots of rest" he chuckled, smiling at Rapunzel.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 12:28 am

Running rast as she could with Jim holding onto mels hand, she tripped over one of the roots of trees. the bats faded away leaving behind a misty fog
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 21, 2012 12:33 am

She laughed . "Yeah I know what you mean. Maybe after this is over we will get some rest. I still need to catch up on my sleep from last night." She whispered into his ear.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 12:38 am

Jim helped Mel up, but she was hobbling. "What happened?" it looked like she had twisted her ankle. He helped her walk into the village.

"Yeah I know what you mean. Maybe after this is over we will get some rest. I still need to catch up on my sleep from last night." Rapunzel whispered. Flynn blushed a bit and then chuckled, "yeah me too." "Maybe we should stay in that hotel again tonight guys," Jim sighed. "Yeah, what do you girls think?" Flynn asked.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 12:41 am

Mel didn't say anything as she felt that Jim might be bad at her for leaving and almost making a deal with the devil "we paid for our rooms for two days and our stuff is still there." she said looking down,
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 21, 2012 12:46 am

"It could have gone worse.." Rapunzel said with a smile

Flynn blushed a bit and then chuckled, "yeah me too." She blushed and giggled.
    " Yeah. I think we have to Mel made a good point ,and also look at us." Rapunzel laughed, " We are all in perfect shape!" She sarcastically added.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 12:51 am

"Well alright then," Flynn chuckled. The four of them heading into the hotel. They sat at a nearby table, looking at the menu. "Who's hungry?" Flynn asked, smiling. "You're always hungry," Jim smirked.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 12:55 am

Mel ordered some water then she put the menu down. she didn't look at Jim at all the felt to bad "I'm going to bed after i finish my water." Mel said looking at the boys then Rapunzel
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 12:58 am

They looked up at her, "is everything ok?" Jim asked.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 21, 2012 12:59 am

" I am starving! " She leans on Flynn." Flynn, Is there anyway I can make this whole 'killing you thing' up to you?"

"I'm going to bed after i finish my water." Mel said looking at the boys then Rapunzel " Are you alright Mel?"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 1:08 am

"Oh um yeah, just tired, i didn't any sleep." she eyed both Flynn ad Rapunzel as Jim laughed 'you didn't help too Jim." she smirked at him. "but i'm more wondering if you guys... hate me.."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 21, 2012 1:12 am

"Oh um yeah, just tired, i didn't any sleep." she eyed both Flynn ad Rapunzel

" Sorry about that," Rapunzel mumbled and her face turned bright red.
    "but i'm more wondering if you guys... hate me.."
    " Why you we hate you Mel? You brought us all together,and I know you almost made a deal with Rasputin ,but everyone makes mistakes." Rapunzel said with a smile
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 1:13 am

"Flynn, Is there anyway I can make this whole 'killing you thing' up to you?" Rapunzel asked, "There are a few ways I can think of" Flynn winked and then chuckled.

"but i'm more wondering if you guys... hate me.." "Why would we hate you?" Flynn asked, shocked. Jim frowned.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 21, 2012 1:18 am

"There are a few I can think of" Flynn winked and then chuckled.

She laughed ," Not tonight Flynn! It would be a pain, if you know what I mean."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 1:19 am

"Yeah I guess" Flynn frowned and pouted. (XD) Jim rolled his eyes, "you two are disgusting." he joked.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 1:21 am

"because i thought if i went with him he would stop coming after you guys and everyone ells.' she looked down then raised her eyebrow at Flynn "No sex, God damn i couldn't sleep threw the first time." she said then laughed at Rapunzel's comment to Flynn. she looked at jim seeing him frowning 'someone hates me..' she thought
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 21, 2012 1:25 am

" Still .. I want to sleep next to you." She gave a little push to Flynn.
    " I guess the walls were to thin huh Mel?" She laughed.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 1:26 am

Flynn chuckled, "I'm fine with that" he smiled.

"Well even if you did, he'd still come after us and other sacrifices." Jim mumbled, he brushed a hand through his hair and stretched. "I think I'm going to head to bed," he yawned, got up and walked into his room.

Last edited by JimHawkins on Mon May 21, 2012 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:51 pm