Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad? - Page 5 Empty Re: a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 10:07 am

"Yes i want to spend time with you but i want you to get better Jim." she said placing her hands on her hips glaring at Jim before Sarah came in with some chicken soup. Mel laughed as Jim was being a big baby "you act like your five sometimes." mel mumbled as Jim gave her a look. She blinked when Sarah hugged her before walking out of the room. That was weird.., She thought walking over to Jim then sat next to him "eat it you big baby."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

a meeting with the devil, can things go bad? - Page 5 Empty Re: a meeting with the devil, can things go bad?

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 10:10 am

He glared back at her. "But I'm not hungry" he pouted, before Mel shoved a spoon full of soup into his mouth. He rolled his eyes and quickly ate the soup. "Well I don't want to sit around doing nothing," he sighed. "It doesn't even hurt that much" he pouted again, resting his feet on the table.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 10:13 am

"yeah, pigs fly and my hair is Pink." she said before before shoving another spoon full of soup in his mouth, leaning in kissing his lips quickly she smiled "we can do fun things tomorrow. Today you rest or i'm getting your mother."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 10:14 am

He groaned and flopped onto the bed. "You're so mean," he sighed and put his hands behind his head. "So what? I'm supposed to just lie in bed and wait for this to magically heal?" he frowned.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 10:17 am

Mel sat on his stomach "so what call me mean" she said leaning down and kissing him deeply "I love you but stop being a princess." she grinned then screamed when Jim tickled her "noo stop!!"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 10:19 am

"Oh, I'm the princess?" He grinned evilly and began to tickle her. She screamed, "noo stop!" he pushed her over on the bed and tickled her some more. After a few more minutes of begging, he smirked and kissed her lips.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 10:22 am

"Please stop please!" she begged but he wouldn't stop at all "Pleease i can't breath." she begged then he stopped smirking at her "Oh i-." she bit his bottom lip then kisses him deeply
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 7:49 pm

He put his arms around her waist, kissing her deeply. "I've missed you..." he sighed. He felt like they hadn't seen each other properly for weeks.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu May 24, 2012 8:18 pm

Rapunzel tried to forget about seeing her sister ,so she decided to make a pie the way Sarah taught her. Once it was ready to take it out of the oven, she grabbed the oven mitt and placed it on the table. She dipped her finger into the pie once it cooled and tasted it. " Blah! This tastes nothing like hers!" She threw it away. Wonder what Flynn is doing. He must think I am crazy because of what happened in the hospital. She thought as she was gonna try making another pie from scratch.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 10:09 pm

Flynn laid down on his bed, falling asleep for a few hours. He woke up to the smell of food and wandered down to the kitchen to see Rapunzel baking a pie. "mmm, whats cooking?" he grinned.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu May 24, 2012 10:28 pm

"Flynn!" She said as she was taking out her fifth try on baking a pie. " I am not even ready for you to taste this!" She said with a bunch of flour and sugar all over her face. " As a matter of fact I am not even ready for you to look at me like this!" She said laughing.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 10:51 pm

"Jim you make it sound like Ive been gone for a year." She said looking at him then smell something cooking "food." she hopped out of bed as Jim fell face first into the sheets. Mel giggled "Sorry i'll be right back." she smiled then walked out of the room and downstairs seeing Rapunzel covered in flower "what happened here?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu May 24, 2012 11:02 pm

" I tried to make some pie I guess!" She laughed. " Sadly, they didn't come out like I wanted them to!" She looked around the room which was also a mess. She grabbed some of the flour ,and threw it at Mel. "Seems like I am not the only messy one!" She said laughing.As she was about to make a run for it, she slipped on the butter that she left on the floor,and fell on Flynn.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 11:10 pm

Mel blinked when Rapunzel threw flower at her "your dead!' she ran after her but she slipped on the butter and fell on Flynn. Mel feel over laughing, the looks on their face's, tears fell from her eyes. Holding her ribs she slowly breathed then got up and picked up the batter pouring it over Rapunzel and Flynn "woops my hands slipped." she grinned.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu May 24, 2012 11:20 pm

" Awww! well that isn't very nice Mel!" she said with a smirk. She slowly got up trying to balance,and picked up the pie she threw into the trash and hid it in back of her. " You must be hungry?" She threw the pie ,and landed on Mel's face " There you go! Aren't you enjoying your breakfast!?" She then slipped trying to help Flynn off of the floor.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 11:25 pm

Mel smiled innocently at Blondy "what my hands slipped." she shrugged her shoulders. After Rapunzel threw the pie at her Mel whipped some of the pie off her face and licked her fingers good thing there was nothing ells in the trash (XD) "Not bad, have some yourself!" she threw what was left of the Pie at Rapunzel causing her to fall back on Flynn "woe get a room you two." she grinned then hid before Rapunzel could get back at her.

(sarah's not going to to happy that her kitchen is a mess XD)
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Thu May 24, 2012 11:38 pm

In a blink of an eye, the two girls started throwing food at each other, Flynn getting pushed over twice, he stood back and watched, laughing at the two. After five minutes Jim went down into the kitchen just dodging a flying pie as he entered the door. "welcome to the party" Flynn laughed, "what the..." Jim mumbled, chuckling when Rapunzel fell into Flynn for the third time.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu May 24, 2012 11:42 pm

"woe get a room you two." she grinned then hid before Rapunzel could get back at her.

Rapunzel and Flynn blushed and looked at each. Rapunzel turned around ,and had a feeling that Mel was hiding. " What's the matter Mel? Can't take getting a little messy with some food?" She got up ,and grabbed some eggs. She noticed a piece of her hair sticking out around the corner of the table."Ha!" She said acting like she found her. " Well seems like Mel isn't hiding right here." She rapped her hair around Mel's leg and pulled her . "Gotcha!" She laughed.

( I know right! Rapunzel and Mel are most likely gonna be the ones that have to clean it ALL up XD )
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Thu May 24, 2012 11:48 pm

Mel screamed yet all so laughed as Rapunzel puller her leg "truths, truths!!" she yelled but she smashed the eggs over mel's head "Wanna fight Blondy?" Mel shot up ran over to the counter and threw flower at Rapunzel. "Hmm" she looked at Jim and threw some at him, smiling then fell down when Rapunzel tackled her "Ahh!! get off!" she yelled trying to roll on her back.

(( yeah i can see how they are going to clean it up XDDD))
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Thu May 24, 2012 11:57 pm

Rapunzel laughed " What? Can't handle me?" she said as she was getting off of her. She accidentally bumped into Flynn causing her to twist and fall of the ground wrapped around her hair. She still couldn't stop laughing." Mel looked what you caused me to do!" She said as she was untwisting herself.

(Sucks to be them after this XD )
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 12:05 am

Mel laid there on the ground laughing, her smile widen seeing her fall on Flynn "Mel looked what you caused me to do!" "Not my fault you keep falling on your boyfriend." she said sitting up, her hair looked gray from all the flower, her skin was white and her cloths had, egg, pie, and flower. The girls needed a bath badly after having their little fun fight. "You have may won but the war isn't over my dear, dear friend." she said picking up a wooden spoon pointing it at Rapunzel
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri May 25, 2012 12:12 am

Rapunzel finally untangled herself. She burst out laughing when see saw how messy they all look.

."You have may won but the war isn't over my dear, dear friend." she said picking up a wooden spoon pointing it at Rapunzel

Rapunzel put her hands up. " Whoa! Looks like it barely began, and I will look forward to beating you AGAIN the next time." She said with a grin.

Last edited by Rapunzel on Fri May 25, 2012 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 12:26 am

"Hey i wasn't ready when you won but next time i will be ready for you Princess." she grinned back putting the wooden spoon down on the table forgetting the boys where there again. "you look like shit!" she burst out laughing leaning over the table. "Your not go good looking yourself." Rapunzel comment as Mel picked up a pan looking at herself "I almost look like snow white with out the dark black hair." she said lifting up a strand of her messy hair. Glancing around the room Mel bit her lip "sarah is going to kill us.."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Fri May 25, 2012 12:35 am

"I almost look like snow white with out the dark black hair." she said lifting up a strand of her messy hair.
    "Yes. Yes YOU do. " She said trying to hold her laugh.
    Glancing around the room Mel bit her lip "sarah is going to kill us.."
    Rapunzel looked around as she was nervously fiddling with her hair." Yeah.. We are screwed." She picked up a broom . " I Think we should get started before she comes." She sighed and began to broom.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Fri May 25, 2012 12:39 am

Mel glared back at her "haha very funny."
    " Yeah.. We are screwed." She picked up a broom . " I Think we should get started before she comes."
    "I think that could be the best thing." she said getting some water in a bucket, finding a brush. Mel got on her knees washing the floor, hearing the boy chuckled "Next time we have a fight like this lets team up and get the boys."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:41 am