Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

4 posters

Flynn: Who's the hot blond :D

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Flynn: Who's the hot blond :D - Page 6 Empty Re: Flynn: Who's the hot blond :D

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 6:36 am

( I seriously don't know XD It's only been one day also! Damn Rapunzel is a little slut haha! )

"Yeah, your the first guy I have actually fallen for... That's true.. Only one day ,and it feels as if I have known you for a long time" She looked up at him and giggled.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 6:41 am

((But how can she NOT say no to that to Flynn!! Flynn rider!! O.O i mean look at this!! ---->> Flynn: Who's the hot blond :D - Page 6 9b1c7d4d05623e854b676bdb9da367cb-d3d9siw xDDD))
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 6:43 am

Hahahah! XD Alright you gotta point there! Very Happy
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 6:47 am

(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA! Oh my god that picture! Isn't there one for all the princes? They're absolutely hilarious! & you could call Flynn a man-whore so it goes both ways Wink XD)

"I know, its crazy. Maybe we knew each other in a past life" Flynn laughed. He rested his chin on her head.

Jim grinned as he went back up to kiss her, his arms wrapping around her.

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 6:51 am

"Maybe." She said yawning. she wraps her legs with his and falls a sleep with a smile on her face.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 6:52 am

(( yup Smile and one of JIM xD, Okay both of them are bad horny teens there, and they make cute beautiful babies.))

Melantha wanted to hit Jim but kisses him back, feeling his arms wrapped around her she raised an eyebrow wondering what he was thinking, "Hmm, Jim.. What.. are you.. thinking." she said between kisses

(( Huh weird... the devil is one ugly bitch and has two drop dead sexy helpers who can get laid with any girl.. o.o i don;t think he planned this out very well xDD ))
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 6:55 am

The funny thing is that I don't think none of this Taboo was planned out for this role play XD It is true they would make adorable babies!!
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 6:59 am

(hahahaha they would! I know! :O. Naughty naughty! XDD)

Flynn & Rapunzel's legs intertwined and he watched her fall asleep. He kissed her head again, not wanting this moment to be gone. However her light breathing slowly lulled him to sleep.

"What am I thinking?" Jim replied, "That... you're sexy" he winked and then laughed. "I'll never be as good at this whole charm thing like Flynn" he chuckled.

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 7:03 am

(But naughty makes things fun D: lol xDD)

Mel pulled away as Jim spoke, her face turned blood red when he called her sexy. Does he really think i'm sexy? "well like i said charms don't work on me, so stop trying to be like your daddy." she grinned
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 7:06 am

(TRUE! haha XD)

"My daddy?" Jim paused and raised an eyebrow. He hovered over her and pushed a strand of her hair behind her ear. "You know what else I'm thinking? I think you're cute when you blush like that," he chuckled, looking at her.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 7:11 am

"Isn't that what you called your brother earlier." she grinned leaning in to kiss him but he got up hovering over her. Mel's cheeks turned a bright red as he pulled back a strand of her raven-black hair. "I Um.. no being on top.." she spoke not knowing what ells to say
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 7:16 am

"What?" he asked, confused. He laid back on the bed next to her, "You don't want me on top of you?" he chuckled. "What did you think I was going to do?" he raised an eyebrow, smirking. He positioned himself on the bed so that he was lying on his side propped up with his head in his hand, elbow on the bed (that was hard to explain XDD).
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 7:23 am

mel turned over on her side away from Jim "I thought um nothing.' she said then pulled the covers over her face hiding from Jim.

(( love our video Very Happy ))
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 7:26 am

Jim's face fell. "What? What did I say?" he asked, frowning. But Mel didn't respond. "Mel?" he tried tugging at the covers to see her. "I'm sorry... if I offended you, can you tell me what I said wrong?" his face puzzled.

(Thank you! :DD)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 7:29 am

Mel felt Jim's hand as he turned her over, looking at his face she giggled a little "Just had naughty thoughts when you where on me..' she kisses him deeply.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 7:38 am

"Oh..." he said, a bit shocked. "Well, what do you want to do?" he laughed. "I think if you wanted to actually, you know... 'do it', wouldn't you want it somewhere a bit more romantic than this?" he looked at her smiling and then kissed her nose. "Or is it... because Flynn and Rapunzel did it so now you want to?" he raised an eyebrow, smirking.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 7:44 am

Mel blushed deeply. bit more romantic who could have thought jim could say that. Mel opened her mouth a bit shocked he asked if it's because of Flynn and blondie and smacked him "shut up." she laughed "If i never thought about doing it, i want it to be somewhere that people can't hear and more romantic." she said threw something at the wall as Flynn told them to go to bed "see like I want your brother hearing us?" she laughs
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 7:47 am

"Well that's just what I interpreted from your 'dirty thoughts'" he joked. "Shut up Flynn, we heard you two before." Jim yelled, both of them laughing when he didn't respond. "So, shall I go back to bed or stay with you?" he grinned and kissed her lips again.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 7:50 am

Mel laughed wrapping her arms around Jim's neck as she kissed his lips "Stay." she smirked then deepen the kiss, pulling Jim closer towards her.

((night xD it's 6 in the morning
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 7:54 am

(Are you going to stay up every night? XDDD Get some sleeeeeep! You'll be dead haha Very Happy)

"That's good enough for me" he smiled and kissed her back deeply, running his hands through her hair and down to her waist, as he pressed closer to her. "Oh! I just remembered... hang on a second" Jim jumped off the bed and ran into his room, shivering without his shirt (;D) and grabbed the music box and locket out of his jacket pocket. He ran back and dived onto the bed, making Mel jump. He laughed, and said, "These are for you," he handed her the items. "I bought them for you the other day, in the markets" Jim smiled.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 2:23 pm

She smiled as he deepen the kiss and lightly moans feeling his cold hands running down towards her waist. mel smirked a little while he pressed closer to her "Hmm" she wrapped her arms around his neck. Jim pulled away as he told her to hold on, laying in bed she pouted "but i was having fun..' she mumbled looking at jim leaving the room. Turning over on her side she closed her eyes waiting for him then almost jumped out of her skin when Jim jumped on the bed. "what the fuck!" she yelled then covered her mouth laughing a little almost waking up Flynn. She looked at Jim then down at what he was holding, a music box and a locket "you didn't have to get me such nice things, now i feel bad cause i didn't get you anything."

(( i stayed up for five days straight before then again i was depressed and couldn't sleep and by the 6th day i took like five sleeping pills and was out for two days o.O. Lets just say my parents yelled at me after i woke up))
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 2:34 pm

"what the fuck!" she yelled then covered her mouth
    Rapunzel immediately woke up. She turned to look at Flynn to see if he woke up,but he didn't. She gently stroked her hand on his hair. She got up and put on some clothes.As she was walking to the kitchen to go get a midnight snack since she was tired of the 'fun' her and Flynn were having, She noticed something passed by the window. She kept walking ,but had a strange feeling that she was being watched.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 3:10 pm

Out from the shadows 'he' came out with a grin on his face "Everything according to plan Rapunzel, remember if you want your sister back, you need to get all the trust." he smirked at her as she told him she didn't want to do this anymore. He growled throwing the girl against the wall, then held a three white glowing orbs in his hand "I knew you could be to weak to finish this, so i took care of it.." he smirked, One orb was her mother, the other her father and last.... her own sister. "Looks like your to late to save her now, oh and tell the Hawkins I'll be dealing with there family later." he disappeared.

(( Yes I'm making the parents live, they didn't die in the fire, Jim's father saved his wife before anything bad happened, but there memories where whipped clean.))
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 3:28 pm

"I knew you could be to weak to finish this, so i took care of it.." he smirked, One orb was her mother, the other her father and last.... her own sister. "Looks like your to late to save her now, oh and tell the Hawkins I'll be dealing with there family later." he disappeared.

Rapunzel was furious! She started breaking everything she saw in near sight. She couldn't hold it in anymore ,so she collapsed to the floor and began to cry. "I- I am so sorry everyone, I never should have fallen for him.." She whispered to her self. She had nothing left in life,and now she knew why she fainted. My sister,my mother,my father they are all gone.. She didn't know how to tell Flynn nor Jim about the message 'he' told her to tell them about their family.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 4:00 pm

-- Back in the underworld he watched as Rapunzel started having a mental break down seeing that her family was dead because she didn't do her job, but even if she dis her family would have still been dead along with her. "yes feel the hate, let to consume you my dear." he smirked feeling the hate the blonde was feeling. As she collapsed, he turned his attention towards Mel and Jim, "so he thinks he can try finding happiness. That ungrateful brat to think i took them in after there parents abandon there own kids.. or so I made them believed." he grinned then used his powers getting in Jim's mind. First he made it peaceful making his picture him and Melantha ten years from now. Living in a nice village, a small cabin with blue roses at the window, Mel in the kitchen (looks like Ariel's mom xD), Jim holding his Son and daughter. Flynn and Rapunzel married with children of there own "Yes couldn't you like that Jim, having a family. You and your brother happy but your bound to me remember." he turned his peaceful day dream into a bloody nightmare. Jim being back in the underworld helping the devil, his brother Flynn dead, Mel dead with her Twin, Rapunzel dead.. Threw Jim's eyes all he could see was blood every where and his hands covered in Melantha's own blood.
    --

(( doesn't someone have a sick mind xD ))

Last edited by Melantha on Sun May 20, 2012 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 10:54 am