Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

4 posters

Flynn: Who's the hot blond :D

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Flynn: Who's the hot blond :D - Page 7 Empty Re: Flynn: Who's the hot blond :D

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 4:13 pm

(Woah! Now that is crazy!and yea! A very sick mind XD)

- Back in the hotel Rapunzel ran to where Flynn was sleeping. She wanted to hurt him for being the reason why her family died ,but she loved him also. Suddenly she wasn't able to control her body that was suddenly filled with so much hate. She took the knife that she had hidden under her dress ,and slowly walked closely to the bed where Flynn was sleeping. What am I doing She thought to herself. With the knife she was holding she was about to stab Flynn until his reflects saved him from being stabbed. He looked at her with confusion. Help me Flynn! were her only thoughts. She didn't understand why she couldn't speak.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 4:31 pm

Watching everything going very well he sat down having a drink "Game, set.. match." he said turning his attention back towards Rapunzel watching her trying to best to kill Flynn, "looks like she needs a little help." he used his powers to give her more strength to over power and outsmart Flynn. He's the reason why they are dead, it's all because of him he said in her mind then sounded like her sister. Sis why didn't you just do your job and bring Melantha to him.. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! Because you fell for Flynn, I'm dead because of you, i hate you!
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 4:42 pm

He's the reason why they are dead, it's all because of him he said in her mind then sounded like her sister. Sis why didn't you just do your job and bring Melantha to him.. IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! Because you fell for Flynn, I'm dead because of you, i hate you!

Rapunzel just snapped after hearing her sister tell her that she hates her. She goes straight towards Flynn ,and stabs Flynn. Flynn falls to the ground" Why a-are you doing this" He said in pain. She couldn't believe that she is taking out the last person who she cares about. Still she had the urge to finish him off,but once she looked into his eyes, she knew in her heart she couldn't kill him." I can't!" she said crying. Instead she stabs herself ,so she wouldn't be able to hurt anyone else.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 7:28 pm

(Surprised I like a twist! xD)

"I don't want anything" Jim smiled and kissed her forehead. After a few minutes they both fell asleep in each others arms.

Flynn awoke suddenly when he heard a crash in the kitchen below. He jumped out of bed, put on his clothes and rushed downstairs to see Rapunzel collapsed on the floor crying. "Rapunzel?" he asked, he went over to her and brushed her hair out of her face. "What happened?" he asked, looking at the room in shock.

As Jim slept, he dreamed of his future with Mel and smiled in his sleep, but the happiness didn't last forever. Soon enough he was back in hell, killing innocent people, and he looked down to see his hands covered in Mel's blood, her body nearby. He looked around to see Rapunzel and Flynn dead on the floor, "NO!" he yelled, "What did you do!?" he rushed over to Flynn, Rapunzel and lastly Mel's dead bodies and hugged them. "I can't live without you!" he cried in his sleep.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 7:38 pm

Mel smiled at Jim then snuggled up close to him dreaming peacefully. Her dream was almost like Jim's but different in some ways

--

he laughed seeing the pain he was causing Jim and Flynn, entering Jim's dream he clapped his hands "Well done my son, I told you before you where meant for greatness." he said as Jim looked at him growling "Did you really think you two could leave like that? After i took you in as my own children? Your a killer Jim."

--

Able to still be in Jim's dream and controlling the girl he was shocked that she stabbed herself braking there bond, he couldn't feel her or control her "NOO!!!" he screamed.

--

Mel placed her hand on Jim's cheek in her sleep smiling as his bad nightmare went away going back to the peaceful dream he once had "Jim.." she said in her sleep.

(( mahahaha thanks Very Happy ))
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 8:00 pm

(So I read and then replied to the wrong page XDD)

"Why a-are you doing this?!" Flynn yelled in pain, clutching to his stomach. "I can't!" Rapunzel yelled, and then stabbed herself. "No! Rapunzel! What are you doing?" Flynn cried, crawling to Rapunzel. He grabbed her and held her, both of them bleeding.

"Don't call me that!" Jim said his hands clasped over his ears. "I'm not your son!" he spat in his face. "Your a killer Jim." "No!" Jim shouted, both in the dream and in his sleep, he tried to run but everywhere he ran he ended up in the same spot as before.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 8:08 pm

(( that's alright ^^))

Mel woke up seeing Jim crying in his sleep "Jim, Jim wake up!" she yelled shaking him trying to wake him up "Flynn!" she yelled but nothing. Jumping over Jim she ran trying to find him. Going into the kitchen she saw both Flynn and Rapunzel on the floor bleeding, screaming before she ran over towards them "Flynn wake up, oh come on damn it stay with us! Rapunzel, No please don't die" she was shaking the two crying

--

"Jim,Jim wake up." Mel's voice cried out as he looked up "Sorry sweetie but he's with me." he waked over towards Jim "I'm the only thing like a father to you remember?" he said filling him up with fake memories. Hearing mel's scream he grinned "better go to her." "Flynn wake up, oh come on damn it stay with us! Rapunzel, No please don't die"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 8:25 pm

Jim could hear Mel's screaming in his dream. He panicked and started running, "better go to her." Rasputin laughed. Jim shot out of bed, finally rid of his nightmare, he ran into Flynn and Rapunzel's room, to see them bleeding, faintly awake, with Mel crying. "What happened?!" Jim yelled, he didn't know what else to say. He ran over and hugged Flynn tightly, "Rasputin...g-got to Ra-rapunzel" Flynn coughed, Rapunzel was still breathing, her eyes red from crying. "We have to do something!" Jim yelled, "isn't there a hospital or doctor nearby?!" Jim yelled, starting to cry. He couldn't let his only brother die right before him.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 8:31 pm

"i- I- I don't know anything about this town." she said tears running down her face she ripped her night gown trying to stop the bleeding "Rapunzel, can you hear me.". One of the working walked in "Oh my what happened in here." the 26 year old woman asked seeing the teens crying "Okay, both of you calm down." she helped Mel to get Rapunzel up as she told her friend to help and mel to stay. a young man walked in around his 30's he looked at Flynn "Here I'll carry him." he said helping Flynn up as they walked over to the hospital. Mel fell back on her knees crying not sure what to do she started hearing a voice in her head

((now your turn to act like the devil Very Happy ))
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 8:36 pm

Rapunzel eyes red from crying. " I- I am so sorry Flynn. I couldn't control myself. I had to cut myself or I would have hurt you more! " she said as a women was caring her away from Flynn.

( Glad you liked the twist! )
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 8:39 pm

(Me be Rasputin? Ok then XD)

Flynn just stared. He looked at her as she apologised, but he couldn't hear what she was saying. His vision went blurry, his mind filled with a buzzing noise. He couldn't believe she would stab him, after all they had been through. His face went pale, and he blacked out just before the hospital entrance.

Jim watched as Flynn and Rapunzel were transported to the nearest hospital. Mel collapsed to her knees crying, so he walked over and sat next to her, he put his hand on her arm, "It'll be ok..." his voice broke as he said it, he had no idea if they would survive. Jim watched her, waiting for her to respond, her eyes were closed and her hands balled into fists.

--
    He's so close... right there. He's touching you, all you have to do, is grab the knife. Its right in your pocket... where I placed it, now grab it and stab him in the heart, no ones around, so you won't be blamed. Don't you see? Stabbing him is a metaphor for how you've been treating him... toying with his heart, his emotions. Now you can finally finish the job, now ... DO IT! Rasputin whispered in her mind.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 8:47 pm

He's so close... right there. He's touching you, all you have to do, is grab the knife. Its right in your pocket... where I placed it, now grab it and stab him in the heart, no ones around, so you won't be blamed. Don't you see? Stabbing him is a metaphor for how you've been treating him... toying with his heart, his emotions. Now you can finally finish the job, now ... DO IT! Rasputin whispered in her mind.

As she was hearing this voice. She looked at Flynn, She grabbed the knife from her pocket ,but she was in so much pain she dropped it. Have I really been toying with his heart? She didn't know what to do. She kept hitting her head. "Flynn!" She scream/moaned. She black outed.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 8:52 pm

--
    Rasputin growled in fury. His plans for killing Flynn weren't going well, so he decided to try Jim instead.
    He delved into Melantha's mind, trying to find some way to make her hate Jim, to cause him pain.
    He's lying to you Melantha, he doesn't love you... he's been using you. He's been working for Rasputin the entire time, trying to get you closer to him so that he can kill you. Why do you think you keep running into Rasputin? Why your friends are dying around you. Everywhere you go with Jim, you'll come across more death and sadness... Its time to end him, rip him to shreds, tear out his heart, make him cry. He doesn't deserve you and you him.

(Gettinnn' intense there o;)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 8:59 pm

Mel was crying even more, Flynn and Rapunzel was hurt because of her..
    He's lying to you Melantha, he doesn't love you... he's been using you. He's been working for Rasputin the entire time, trying to get you closer to him so that he can kill you. Why do you think you keep running into Rasputin? Why your friends are dying around you. Everywhere you go with Jim, you'll come across more death and sadness... Its time to end him, rip him to shreds, tear out his heart, make him cry. He doesn't deserve you and you him.

Melantha stood there as Jim placed her hand on her shoulder "LAIR!" she punched Jim in the face running up the stars she grabbed Jim's pants pulling out his gun. my friends, my family.. Everyone's getting hurt because of him.. Mel held her head crying even more.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 9:06 pm

"LIAR!" Mel shouted and punched Jim in the face, knocking him backwards. He shouted in pain, holding his face, his nose started to bleed. Mel ran inside, but Jim couldn't see, the blow to his face caused him to whack his head on the ground. His eyes went blurry as he looked up, Mel ran back outside with his gun. Jim put his hands up, "Mel, no please... I don't know what he's said to you, but don't believe him!" he said, trying to convince Mel to put down the gun. "What about all we've been through? Do you honestly think I would do anything to hurt you?" he yelled, Mel still pointing the gun at him.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 9:12 pm

"Your the main cause of my pain, you been using me all this time. Working for him all this time, just to kill me at the end. People i know and love are dead and how is he able to find us!" Mel said holding the gun at him her hands started shaking, tearing running down her cheeks the voice in her head was getting louder
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 9:19 pm

"What? I haven't been using you, Mel he's playing with you. I would never hurt you, I left hell because I hated working for him. He can find us because he knows everything, he obviously has powers. People I know and love are dead as well, you don't have any control over that..." Jim said, his face saddening. "Please Mel... put down the gun." Jim still lying on the ground, lowered his hands, his eyes watering. He watched as Mel's eyes closed again, her face scrunched up. He knew he was getting inside her mind.

He's lying to you, again Melantha. I told you. Now shoot him, in the chest there are no obstacles blocking a quick death. It'll end his life quickly.

She opened her eyes, this time determined. "Mel please don't!"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 9:26 pm

"LIAR! stop lieing to me.." she cried then more, how could Jim use her and was he telling the truth or the voice in her head. she closed her eyes He's lying to you, again Melantha. I told you. Now shoot him, in the chest there are no obstacles blocking a quick death. It'll end his life quickly. opening her eyes she looked at him "How do I know if your telling the truth?" she asked about the pull the trigger but saw tears in Jim's eyes. jim.. she dropped the gun
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 9:31 pm

"How do I know if your telling the truth?" she asked. "Do you think I would make up something like that? What has the past week meant to you? Because its been the best week of my entire life." he sighed, glancing up at her. "Well except, for the killing and people getting injured." he sighed again. Mel dropped the gun, he looked up at her and exhaled, falling backwards in relief. He laid down on the wet, cold ground breathing, he almost died right there and then. Now he knew what it must have been like for all his and Flynn's victims. He closed his eyes.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 9:41 pm

"What has the past week meant to you? Because its been the best week of my entire life." he said. "i.. I'm sorry.." she said still standing on the top of the stairs, she almost killed Jim. Mel ran in her room slamming her door as she sat on the floor.

--
    The woman looked at Flynn and Rapunzel as they both woke up "How are you two feeling?" she asked smiling at them
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 9:46 pm

Jim sat up, as he watched her run back into the hotel. He didn't think he should leave her alone, but he needed some space. He asked the maids in the hotel to watch over her, as he went for a walk throughout the markets. No one was open, because it was night time. But he didn't mind, it was nice to be alone for once.

Flynn's eyes slowly started to open, coming into focus he saw a woman standing in between two beds, obviously with Rapunzel on the other. "How are you two feeling?" she asked. He breathed out heavily. "I've been better" he sighed, he looked down to see his stomach bandaged up. "You've both been in surgery for the past three hours, you managed to heal well, which is lucky, you almost lost your lives" she said, with a worried look on her face, she went over to Rapunzel. Flynn turned his head to look at Rapunzel, she had a sad and confused look on her face. He couldn't help but feel angry for what she did. He frowned and turned over, his back towards her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 9:52 pm

" Alright .... I guess.." She looked at Flynn, and turned away nervously. What am I going to say... All she wanted was to hug him ,but he frowned and turned his back against her. "I should have just died," she mumbled ," It would have been better for everyone." She turned her back against him. Sobbing quietly as she remembered that 'fun' night (XD)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Sun May 20, 2012 9:54 pm

"okay if you want me come get me yourself." Mel said as she got her stuff together, looking at the music box and locket she frowned "Sorry but.. there is no way we could be together.' she thought whipping her tear away. Mel opened the window climbing out she jumped down. Jim, Flynn and Rapunzel would end up getting hurt it was best if she took off away "It was the best week of my life as well." she cried walking away from the Inn and out of town.
    --

the woman put a cold cloth on the girl's head "How did you two end up getting hurt so badly?" she asked seeing that the boy turned his back on the girl causing her to cry.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Sun May 20, 2012 9:58 pm

Flynn heard Rapunzel crying and he instantly felt bad. He wanted to hug her, but his anger was holding him back. "How did you two end up getting hurt so badly?" the woman asked. "Why don't you ask Blondie over there." Flynn mumbled, his back still turned.

As Jim was walking he heard heavy shuffling of feet running right towards him. He groaned, would Rasputin never let them be for five minutes!? He turned around as they were coming towards him, but it was so dark he couldn't see. Till suddenly the person ran right into him, knocking him to the ground, the other person stumbling as well. "Watch it!" Jim shouted, "s-sorry" a girl cried. "Mel?" he asked, shocked that she was out here.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Sun May 20, 2012 10:02 pm

"Why don't you ask Blondie over there." Flynn mumbled, his back still turned. Blondie? Rapunzel felt her heart ripping into pieces "Let's just say the Devil got in me.." Rapunzel grabbed the blanket and pulled it over herself. She would do anything in the world to take back what she has done,but she couldn't .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:02 am