Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 32 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  JimHawkins Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:29 am

Flynn and Jim made their way down the hall, reaching the fitting room. The tailor hurried them over and took their measurments, before picking their suits. He threw them both a white suit (i just realised they both have white suits o; matchinnnng) which they quickly put on. The tailor sat them in the chairs to do their hair. "No no no no!" Jim shouted as he went to cut off his rat tail (XD), the tailor rolled his eyes.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 32 Empty Re: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close

Post  Melantha Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:49 am

Rapunzel's sister pushed her down as the maids started working On mel's hair and make up "Ohh this feel's weird." she said hating this. First getting dolled up for a wedding and now dolled up just to freaking eat!

(( O.O yeah that is weird xDD BROTHERS! mahahah and no one cuts off the rat tail xDD )

((Hair: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 32 Taylor_Swift_-_Love_Story Dress: Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 32 Wedding_dress_collection
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:10 am

(Surprised pretty! & ITS JIM'S BIRTHDAY XD)

The man trimmed both boys hairs, leaving Jim's rat tail, much to the tailor's disgust. The boys slouched in their chairs, hating being dressed up. After an hour they were finally ready to go, they stood up and walked downstairs to the dining hall. "You scrub up well" Flynn teased, poking Jim's arm. "You do too" Jim grinned. After half an hour the girls had still not arrived, "What's taking them so long?" Flynn groaned, "maybe they stood us up" Jim smirked.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:15 am

(( Birthday rp for Jimmy Very Happy ))

Rapunzel and her sister was still not yet ready as the maid walked Mel out of the room to go see the boys "noo, noo." she said being pushed into the room. Mel looked at Jim "that's... not my boyfriend.' she said shocked that he looked good in a tux (xD) Mel quickly hid behind one of the pillars so Jim can't see her. God i feel so weird in this...
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:24 am

Jim and Flynn stood up, seeing Mel peeping her head from behind the pillar. Jim grinned, "come on out, we don't bite!" he teased. She slowly stepped out from behind the pillar, Flynn smirked when Jim's jaw dropped, "wow" was all he could manage to say.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:27 am

Mel blushes deeply "I know i look stupid no need to tease me..' she said wanting to take off right now and hide from Jim yet again. "No who you could look good flynn." she said placing her hands on her hips. "this was stupid I'll go see if the girls need me.' she said about to take off but jim grabbed her hand.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:29 am

Jim grabbed her hand, "you look amazing... when you stepped out, you literally took my breath away" he grinned, "cheesy I know, but its true" he chuckled, moving closer to her. "What are the other two doing?" Flynn asked impatiently.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:33 am

"Stop trying to be Flynn it doesn't work for you Hun." she kisses him on the lips "who knew you could look in a tux." she grinned "What are the other two doing?" Flynn asked impatiently "Oh you know, trying to make them skinny to fit in there dress, trying to pick out what dress to wear, hair, make up, what crown to put on. Necklace, earring, the hole princess jaz Flynn." she giggled seeing the look on his face "What you all up Rapunzel's butt you don't have time for brother bonding or trying to get to know me more seeing i might become your sister-in-law.' she said teasing Jim.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:41 am

"What?" he asked confused, trying to be Flynn? Flynn frowned, "I already know you and besides, I'm hungry!" Flynn groaned as his stomach grumbled.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:44 am

"Oh really you know me? Fine tell me all you already know and Ill just see if you know me." she said, then turned her head looking at Jim "I'm playing hun." she kisses him "and your brother is a pig.. how can he eat so much and look slim."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:53 am

"Runs in the family I guess" Jim mumbled, "What? Ugh, fine! You have a twin, obviously, you're sixteen, you're a witch, your mother is a witch, you get angry and jealous easily, you hate the colour pink and any other girly stuff for that matter. Is that enough?" Flynn raised an eyebrow.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:20 am

Rapunzel slowly walked into the room with a beautiful strapless golden dress and part of her hair was tied back wear a flower on one side. She saw how everyone was dresses. " Oh! You all look so fancy!" She laughed " Flynn I couldn't wear the dress you bought me. My maids wanted to start from scratch." She frowned and looked at him Damn! He looks sexy in a tux!
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:28 am

Flynn's jaw dropped when he saw Rapunzel, not even hearing what she said "uh huh..." Nightmare coming to life, & loosing someone close - Page 32 Flynn-flynn-rider-rapunzel-tangled-Favim.com-190984 (XD)
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:33 am

" Soo, you don't mind?" she looked at Flynn's expression and began to laugh as she walked closer to him. ( XD) she crossed her arms in back of him " Your not even listening to a word I am saying.." she said as her parents walked in she quickly stepped away from Flynn. " Hi mom and dad" she said nervously and turned to look a Flynn.

( I gotta go.. my alarm woke me up late X( )
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:01 pm

"well I see they finally got you done.' she laughs then took Jim's hand walking over towards Flynn and Rapunzel's
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:58 pm

" Well, take a seat." Elizabeth said pointing to the chairs. Rapunzel's dad kept glaring at Flynn which made Rapunzel bite her lip.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:00 pm

" Soo, you don't mind?" she looked at Flynn's expression and began to laugh as she walked closer to him. "N-No.." he whispered, as Rapunzel's parents walked in she stepped away from him. Her dad glared at Flynn, making Flynn gulp. They all sat down at the large table, Flynn tried to smile at her dad, but he kept glaring (XD) so Flynn avoided eye contact. He looked down at the table.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:05 pm

Rapunzel looked at Flynn as he looked down at the table. She grabbed his hand from under the table " I don't think there is anything interesting at the table just yet." She teased/ whispered to him. Elizabeth look at Jim, Flynn ,and Mel " So. Where are all of you from?" she asked suspiciously.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:08 pm

Flynn looked up and gave her a half smile, " So. Where are all of you from?" she asked suspiciously. "Jim and I are from the Kingdom of Tamriel, our parents work at the Bindow Inn there" Flynn smiled at Elizabeth.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:14 pm

" I see. What DID you do for a living?" Elizabeth asked looking at Jim and Flynn. Rapunzel quickly looked at her mom. " When is the food coming!?" Rapunzel interpreted. " Rapunzel. You know better than to interrupt your mother like that." Her dad finally spoke. " Sorry.." Rapunzel mumbled as she slouched down on the chair.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:18 pm

Mel sat down sighing she smiled at the queen and king "im just from a small village.. Nothing more nothing less."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:19 pm

" I see. What DID you do for a living?" Elizabeth asked looking at Jim and Flynn. Jim and Flynn looked at each other, a bit panicked. Flynn started, "we... umm, used to be-" "we used to be cleaners at the inn, we helped our parents tidy up and they would pay us out of the money they made from people who stayed there" Jim lied quickly and smiled. Flynn looked at Jim, he didn't know if lying to them would be the best idea.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:26 pm

" Really? You know.. I have been to the Kingdom of Tamriel plenty of times.I have been getting to know the people there because we don't want war between us two, and I have actually never noticed you two.." Elizabeth said raising her eyebrow. Rapunzel's dad continued to glare since he knew what they really were ,but he just wanted to have some fun with them. He wanted to see how far they can keep up this lie. Rapunzel began to get nervous as she began to fiddle with her hair.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:32 pm

Jim went to speak again, "we never really went downstairs in the main area to clean, until everyone left..." he looked at her. "Usually after it closed, but we... went away for a while and just returned home recently, so maybe that's why you haven't seen us..." Jim felt bad for lying, but he didn't want to ruin the dinner by saying they were assassins. Flynn's stomach grumbled, he quickly put a hand over it and smiled. He felt bad for lying too, but if that's what it took to keep him and Rapunzel together, then that's what he'd do.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:44 pm

Elizabeth turned to look at her husband and smirked. The chefs came out of the kitchen with plates full of delicious food. Rapunzel's eyes lit up as the chefs placed them on the table. Rapunzel's dad smiled knowing that they are gonna keep lying. " You know... I have been noticing these wanted posters on some of the kingdoms I have gone to." Rapunzel's dad added as looked at Flynn and Jim. Rapunzel was about to take a bite , instead she looked at her dad " What wanted posters?" Rapunzel asked with a nervous smile.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:31 am