Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

a new city with an old past

JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

a new city with an old past - Page 5 Empty Re: a new city with an old past

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 4:27 am

Jim looked at her, tears building up in her eyes, "I feel that... you're more like my family then they are, and not in a we're related way" Jim smirked. "I'm worried about what's left of mine.. and.." as she said it Jim saw the sad expression on her face, he kissed her, he wanted to kiss away her pain, but she pulled away. "Not around people." she grinned, "why? are you embarrassed to be with me?" he chuckled. "I don't care if people see" he smiled.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 4:32 am

"I feel that... you're more like my family then they are, and not in a we're related way" he said, she blushed a bit, did he really care about her that much? "why? are you embarrassed to be with me?" he chuckled. "I don't care if people see" he smiled Mel giggled then poked his nose "No I'm not embarrassed to be with you Jimmy." "yeah and last time you said that Flynn came and saw us making out." she laughed
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 4:40 am

He kissed her quickly, "I love when you laugh" he smiled. "Yeah well, next time, we'll find a place more isolated, somewhere far FAR away from Flynn. If he interrupts next time he'll be leaving with a black eye," Jim smirked.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 4:44 am

Melantha blushed even more then smiled at Jim "Yeah well, next time, we'll find a place more isolated, somewhere far FAR away from Flynn. If he interrupts next time he'll be leaving with a black eye," Jim smirked "Is that a promise? because if it is I'll make sure you keep it." she wrapped her arms around his neck "Now how about showing me that weird thing you got today."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 4:49 am

"I promise" he grinned, "besides, I owe him a few from earlier." "Now how about showing me that weird thing you got today." Jim's eyes lit up, he smiled and grabbed her hand, hurrying outside. He quickly grabbed his board and laid it on the ground. He stood on it and said "stand in front of me, so that your back is touching my chest and place your feet on the inside of both of my feet, that way if you fall I'll catch you," he smiled. He pressed a button and both of their feet were clamped tight with the metal holder. "Are you ready?" he grinned.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 4:56 am

Mel blinked as Jim's eyes lit up like a Christmas tree as he grabbed her hand dashing outside the building. Watching him picked up a metal board placing it on the ground standing on it, she lift up an eyebrow at Jim. Stepping on the board in front of Jim she leaned back her back pressing up against Jim's chest 'Like that." she batted her blue eyes at him before smirking, then placed her feet on the inside of both of Jim's feet. "woe, is this thing safe?" she asked wanting to be behind Jim so she could hold onto him.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 4:59 am

"Yes it is, I've only tested it once, but you'll be fine." he smirked. "Its better if your in front rather than behind, because I can hold on to you, and you won't fall" he smiled, before she could say anything he pressed the green button and they shot off into the air, the kite hadn't risen yet but that didn't matter. Mel screamed for dear life as Jim cheered and closed his eyes. As they got closer to the magic dome they started to fall back, Jim spread out his arms and twisted the board through the air, spinning in circles. As they got nearer and nearer to the ground, he wrapped an arm around Mel's waist, grinned and pressed a lever near his foot, making the kite shoot out, making them glide through the air. "So," Jim panted, brushing his hair back, "What do you think?" he smiled big, the two of them still soaring through mid air.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 5:08 am

"Wait you only test th-" before she could finish what she was saying they shot of into the air. At first Mel screamed wanting back on the ground, why didn't Jim go slow? As they got closer to the magic dome they started to fall back "wait Jim what are you." Mel closed her eyes covering her face, full of fear at the moment as Jim twisted the board through the air, spinning in circles. she closed her eyes tightly not even feeling Jim's arm around her waist as they glide through the air "So what do you think?" he said as she mumbled still having her hands over her face "are we dead."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 5:14 am

Jim rolled his eyes and chuckled, "No! Open your eyes" he held her wrists and pulled her hands off of her eyes, holding them out from her (titanic much? XD). "Isn't it beautiful out here?" he smiled, "you missed the best part up there. I guess we'll have to do it again" he smirked. He let go of her wrists and wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her. Still gliding through the air, steering in a different direction when it was necessary, they watched the sunset, the sky turning a pinkie orange colour, he smiled at Mel and rested his chin on her shoulder blade.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 am

"No no, no i don't wanna." she said but jim already held her hands away from her face. Slowly she opened her eyes, high in the air she glanced around, smiling "Isn't it beautiful out here?" he smiled "yeah it is." she replied back. Mel's body shivered when he said that they had to do it again "First let me get use to this before doing that ever again. I thought i was going to die." she said looking over her shoulder. she left his arms around her, smiling to herself she placed her hands over his. Mel watched the sunset she smiled in a awe then looked at Jim smiling, she liked this and most of all no Flynn (xD) to bother them or pick on them.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 5:29 am

He pouted, "Oh, but I thought you were have so much fun" he laughed. It was peaceful watching the sunset, just them two alone. He looked at Mel watching the sunset and smiled, he kissed her neck once before turning to look up at the sky. "I wish we could live up here," he chuckled. "Imagine that, living in the clouds. It would be so peaceful. And it would just be you and me" he smirked. "No Flynn or anyone."
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 5:35 am

"you think i would have fun on something you only used what.. once?" she teased "it was fun but it scared me to much Jimmy.". Mel blushed feeling him kissing her neck "Don't tease me now." she laughed then pouted "damn Flynn ever heard of knocking first." she pouted even more "I wish we could live up here," he chuckled. "huh?" she looked at him "Imagine that, living in the clouds. It would be so peaceful. And it would just be you and me" "sure find me a house and a way to get it up in the air, no more running, don't have to deal with 'him' and no flynn barging in without knocking." she giggled

(( poor flynn xD ))
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 5:50 am

"You've got to live a little, Mel" Jim smirked. "Not everything is safe in the big bad world" he teased. "Sure find me a house and a way to get it up in the air, no more running, don't have to deal with 'him' and no flynn barging in without knocking." she giggled, Jim smiled. He hugged her tight before cascading down to the ground, helping her off the board. "So, overall... how was it?" he smiled brightly.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 5:57 am

"your telling me to live a little?" she wanted to bust out laughing "Not everything is safe in the big bad world" Mel knew he was teasing but she frowned "think i don't know that..' she mumbled. laying her head back she smiled the nice cold air hitting her soft skin "You make me happy." she whispered before cascading down to the ground. Holding on Jim's hand she got off the crazy flying death thing "It was fun, we have to do this again." she smiled
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 6:08 am

(So. I'm thinking, Rasputin finds a girl, and bewitches her into trying to kill Jim, because he can't enter the town. He goes for Jim because he interrupted the deal between Mel and Rasputin and thinks that Mel will be more vulnerable if Jim is dead. So, the girl hypnotises, or whatever, the parents into getting Jim to meet her & she tries to make him fall in love with her and then tries to kill him :O, what do you think? XD I know its random, just thought I'd change the scene a bit :3)

Not hearing her mumble, he smiled at her, "I love you" he whispered in her ear. "It was fun, we have to do this again." she smiled, Jim laughed, "Sure, but maybe next time I won't let you cover your eyes", he held her hand and they walked back into the inn. Rapunzel and Flynn rushed over, "where have you guys been?!" they almost shouted. Mel and Jim looked at each other, "we just... went out for a walk" Jim lied. Flynn rolled his eyes, "well while you two were going on your stupid walk, we have been trying to look for you to tell you, that mum and dad have been trying to set you up with the neighbour's daughter," Flynn chuckled, "Wait, what? That's just a bit random, I barely even know them? Or our so called 'parents'..." Jim looked at Mel, shocked. "Why would they try to do that?" Jim asked, "I don't know... but they insisted, they're not going to drop it until you meet her... tomorrow"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 6:20 am

(( YES!! I love it <33!! finally someone comes up with a twist XD ))

"I love you too and haha very funny Mr. Hawkins." she laughed then held his hand walking back into the inn. Mel blinked as Flynn and Rapunzel asked where have they been, Mel looked at Jim "we just... went out for a walk" "what's it to ya where we go and what we do." she spoke not trying to sound mean. "mum and dad have been trying to set you up with the neighbour's daughter," hearing that felt like Mel got stabbed in the back, taking a step back as Flynn chuckled. Why could Flynn laugh about something like that? "they're not going to drop it until you meet her... tomorrow". She left like she couldn't breath, her heart pounded hard "That's so hmm.." Mel let go of jim's hand
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 6:28 am

As Mel's hand dropped from his, he knew she would be upset. He looked up at Flynn, "Flynn, can I talk to you privately?" he asked. "Yeah I guess so." Flynn smiled at Mel and Jim. "Mel, I'll meet you in our room ok? I won't be long" Jim sighed, trying to make a happy face for her to feel better. As she walked into their room, Jim pulled Flynn aside, "Are you crazy? Why would you say something like that? As if you and Rapunzel would think I would leave Mel like a drop of the hat, and start going out with some stranger!" He was getting mad now. "Whoa, easy! I never agreed to it, I didn't think you would leave Mel, hey! I tried to convince them you wouldn't go out with her, but they won't listen." Flynn said, frowning. "And what makes you think, I'm just going to do what they say, after not seeing or hearing from them for five years?" Jim almost shouted. "Because... they have something... something important." Flynn looked at the ground. "What?" Jim asked, confused. "I don't know how to explain it. It's like... an orb, a portal." Jim just stared, "Don't you get it? You can travel anywhere through time? We could go back and stop this whole thing with Rasputin." Flynn said. Jim sighed he knew he had to go along with it, Mel wouldn't be happy about this.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 6:36 am

"Mel, I'll meet you in our room ok? I won't be long" he said wit a smile "yeah.. okay.." she spoke walking upstairs into their room, shutting the door behind her. She tried fighting the tears "he's going to leave.." she said thinking the worst of things before she even knows what Jim would pick. Mel felt like everything she loved was being taken away. Taking deep breaths before she walked over to the bed laying down holding the pillow tightly.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 6:45 am

"Alright, I'll go along with it. But I'm not spending day and night with her." Jim frowned. "You can't tell Mel about this..." Flynn said. "Why not? Do you know how upset she'll be? I can't do that to her... I can't" Jim said sadly. "I know its hard, but if you just go along with the plan, she'll forgive you in the end", "Yeah, that's what you think, I don't know how she'll take it." Jim sighed.
    He slowly walked up the stairs and to the door, he could hear Mel sobbing into the pillow. His heart felt like it was breaking into a million pieces. How had one beautiful, fun evening turn out like this? He opened the door slowly, peeking his head through the gap, he saw Mel hugging her pillow. He walked over to her and pulled her into a tight embrace. He felt like being stabbed would be better than this. "I'm so sorry," Jim said, his voice breaking. "I don't have a choice". "This girl isn't going to make me love you any less. You'll still be mine" he soothed, brushing her hair.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 6:53 am

Mel didn't even hear Jim come in as she whipped her tears away. Stop crying Mel.. she thought feeling someone pulling her into a tight embrace, she turned her head looking at Jim. "I'm so sorry," he said "I don't have a choice" he says. she wanted to yell at him saying that he does have a choice but she laid her head back down. "This girl isn't going to make me love you any less. You'll still be mine" "I trust you." she said.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 6:58 am

"Do you? Because you seem pretty upset" Jim sighed, looking down at her, he hugged her and then sat on the bed with her. "Look, I'll just see her for a few hours and then it'll be over, ok? We'll probably just sit and talk or something," Jim grimaced, he always hated making new friends. "Please don't think about it too much... I want you to be happy, and seeing you like this... it breaks my heart" he said, his voice shaking.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 7:05 am

"Yeah I do.. I trust you." she said turning her head back looking at him as he told her, he'll see her for just a couple of hours "I hope she's a better bitch than i saw the first we meet." she wanted to laugh but she meant it. Mel sat on Jim's lap laying her head on his chest "Please don't think about it too much... I want you to be happy, and seeing you like this... it breaks my heart" he said. Glancing up at him she tried to smile but couldn't "I think your going to leave me.."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 7:11 am

Jim wrapped his arms across her stomach as she laid in his lap. "I think you're going to leave me..." she whispered. Jim closed his eyes. "I would never leave you, I'm not as shallow as you think I am." he sighed. "Did I leave you for the girl that started dancing with me the other day? Did I show any signs of wanting to leave you when we first met Rapunzel? No. I'm not that kind of person," he said, wishing he could make her feel better. "I'll still see you tomorrow, its not like I'm moving away," he kissed the top of her head and then traced patterns across her chest. \

(So, who should be the girl?? I was thinking... Cinderella or Jasmine. Cinderella because she acts all innocent and sweet, or Jasmine because she's fiery Wink or someone else, you pick!)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 7:17 am

( I say Cinderella XD jasmine is over used by being played as the evil bitch XD )

"I would never leave you, I'm not as shallow as you think I am." "One that girl was a tramp and two Rapunzel is older than you and was hitting on Flynn, three, I don't have a three yet." she said looking up at him. "sure your not going to run off on that flying thing." she smirked before blushing when he kisses her forehead down to her chest.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 7:23 am

(Alright sounds good Very Happy, who should be her?? I don't really want to be having a conversation with myself XDD)

He chuckled, "Only if you come with me" he smiled and turned her around so he could kiss her. "How could I leave all of this?" he gestured towards her, smirking. He laid down, placing her on top of him, so he could see her face. He smiled, "I know I say this a lot, but you're so beautiful, I don't think you realise" he chuckled.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:38 pm