Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

a new city with an old past

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

a new city with an old past - Page 7 Empty Re: a new city with an old past

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 22, 2012 9:26 am

Rapunzel was outside,and saw a group of people dancing. Maybe this will take my mind off of what just happened for a little bit. She started dancing ,but it didn't help, it just reminded her more of Flynn. She sat in a bench ,and began to cry.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 9:28 am

Cindy growled not liking that Jim had pushed her and yelled at her. Think you can get away she followed him. Mel was looking around glancing at the buildings as she got bumped into someone, falling on her butt she yelled "Watch it!". Mel looked up seeing it was Jim "sorry."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 9:33 am

"Sorry", he turned around. "Mel!" he gasped, hiding behind her. How was he going to explain this?

--

Flynn got dressed and ran out of the inn as fast as he could, looking everywhere for Rapunzel. Telling her wouldn't change the plans... sure Jim would get mad, but he'd get over it... right?
    He looked everywhere for her, when he saw a crowd of people dancing. He walked over, hoping she'd be there. But he couldn't find her, he went and sat on a nearby bench, his elbows resting on his legs, with his head hung low. He didn't want to look at all the happy people dancing.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 9:38 am

Mel blinked when Jim was hiding behind her "What are you doing?" she asked confused.

Cindy found Jim hiding behind the black haired girl "Hello have you seen Jim?" she asked as Mel glared at her
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 9:39 am

Jim almost had a heart attack when he heard her voice, he knelt down behind Mel, hiding his head under her dress, (XD) it made a good hiding spot. He smirked to himself.

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 9:45 am

This was the girl Jim had to see? Mel rolled her eyes "No I haven't now will you be a good little tramp and leave me alone." she said blushed feeling Jim under her dress. Jim stop it.
    "Tch, I don't know what he see's in you anyways." she walked off.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 9:48 am

Jim peeped out from under Mel's dress, watching her walk off. "Thank GOD." he breathed a sigh of relief, not wanting to go into details. He then remembered Flynn's plan. "oh great," he mumbled to himself. Do we really need that stupid orb? He rolled his eyes and saw Mel watching him with her eyebrow raised. He then realised he'd been thinking for about two minutes to himself (XD) "hey" he smiled and pecked her on the lips.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 9:52 am

"Haha now what are you keeping from me Jim." she said then kissed him back "and no hiding under my dress it's just wrong." she rubbed her index finger against his lower lip.

Not knowing that Cindy was behind a tree watching the two of them
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 9:55 am

"Keeping from you? Why would you think I would keep something from you?" he tried to distract her, "lets dance shall we?" he grabbed her hand and started dancing, jumping around with the rest of the crowd he spun her around and around, and around. She started to get dizzy, so he pulled her back and continued dancing, scanning the courtyard in hopes that Cinderella was gone.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 10:00 am

"No tell me why your acting weird." she asked but Jim took her hand leading her over to the dance floor as he spun her around and around, and around. Dizzy Mel tried to see straight "Never spin me like that again." she said then looked at him "Now tell me what you are hiding.". Jim spun her once again but this time pulled in Cindy "Hi jimmy."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 10:02 am

"H-how? How did you get here?" he asked shocked, he let go of her hands as Mel walked over. "Why are you following me?" he asked Cinderella, a glare appearing on his face.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 10:08 am

"Don't tell me your backing out on our deal Jim." she smiled as Mel looked confused "Deal? what deal?" she asked wanting Jim to explain himself "The deal he made about leaving you and being with me."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 10:11 am

Jim's jaw fell open, "what?! Mel, I never made a deal with her I swear" he looked at her, holding her hands. "She just told me she wanted me to help her move a cupboard in her room and then she tried to kiss me!" he glared at her again.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 10:13 am

"Well you kissed back and didn't mind my hands all over you." she said and with Mel not looking she showed Jim the orb. Mel felt a little hurt and betrayed but it wasn't his fault.. right yet she had a feeling he was keeping something from her "Then what are you keeping from me?" Mel asked looking at Jim
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 10:17 am

Jim looked at the orb, giving up in defeat. He knew the pain he would cause Mel by saying this, "she's telling the truth..." he lied. His eyes saddened. "I kissed her." he looked away.

YOU CAN'T DENY THA FACE: a new city with an old past - Page 7 Jim_hawkins_motivational_2_by_23jk-d45n0ct
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 10:21 am

(( -cuddles- ))

Mel's eyes widen, Jim kissed that blonde tramp?! She pulled her hands away from him and yelled "I hate you! i wished i never meet you."

Cindy hid the orb as Mel walked away "Well you have bad luck with women,"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 10:24 am

"I hate you! I wish I never met you!" Mel yelled at Jim. His eyes started to tear up as she ran away, his heart felt broken. "Well you have bad luck with women," Cinderella said, caressing his arm. He wiped his eyes, "D-Don't touch me!" he pulled away. "Alright, so you made her hate me. What more do you possibly want?" he glared at her, all he could see was red.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 10:31 am

Cindy smirked walked closer to Jim "I want you." she ran her fingers up his chest "Forget her besides you wouldn't even known her anyways." she mumbled not telling them even when they get the orb and turned back time. Rapunzel and Mel couldn't even known the boys.

Mel walked threw the town crying she felt hurt, Seeing Flynn she got angry but continued walking off, and out of town. Forget them, forget Jim..Jim that lieing no good, cheating.. I want the pain to go away. she thought
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 10:34 am

"Deals off. Keep your stupid orb, I don't need it! You've ruined everything good in my life, why would I want you?" he glared, crossing his arms.

(nightttt :)xx)
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 10:40 am

Cindy glared at Jim then pulled out a knife that was hidden with in her dress, stabbing Jim.

(( night <33 ))
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 22, 2012 5:56 pm

Rapunzel was walking while she was wiping her tears away. She looks at her reflection in a glass window to fix herself up because she didn't want to look as if she had just cried.In the reflection she saw a girl suspiciously walking away with a knife that had blood on it.Rapunzel quickly turned. What did she do with that knife? She went to the direction the blonde girl came from, and there was Jim on the ground.
    " Jim!" She screamed." What happened? Where is Mel ? Who was that blonde girl?"
    She noticed the blood in her hands that came from Jim. " W-What?!" she gasped.

( Man! They have bad luck Huh? XD )
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 6:08 pm

(( I know riiight xDD ))

Cindy dropped the knife in the water as she walked away going to let her master know that the plan somewhat worked. Walking out of town and away from the magical beerier 'he' showed up. "Plan some what worked, the girl hates him. Time to ask for that deal again master." "you did well my child and did you kill Jim?" he asked "I stabbed him and felt him there to bleed to death." she smiled. Not what he had in mind but it will do for now.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 22, 2012 6:19 pm

"Jim!" Rapunzel screamed," Don't leave!" She couldn't pick him up because he was to heavy for her. How am I gonna take him to the hospital?oh! maybe my hair can be useful! She tied her hair around Jim's waist and pulled. She went to the Bendow Inn. "Help me! Sarah!" she screamed.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 6:54 pm

Sarah gasped as she ran over to Rapunzel and Jim "what happened?! she asked then called her her husband as he walked in the room. "what the?" he picked Jim up carrying him to the hospital "Rapunzel what happened?" Sarah asked
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 22, 2012 7:01 pm

" I don't know! I just see this blonde girl with short hair walking away with a bloody knife,and I walked the way she came from. When I turned Jim was there injured!" Rapunzel said. " It's not my fault! I can point her out if that helps!"
    She looked at Sarah ,but she didn't looked to convince.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:45 pm