Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

a new city with an old past

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

a new city with an old past - Page 8 Empty Re: a new city with an old past

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 7:13 pm

"Okay sweetie calm down, take a deep breath, other than this girl being blonde and having short hair. Did you see anything ells?" she asked trying to calm down the screaming, crying teen. "And where is Flynn."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 22, 2012 7:27 pm

"Okay sweetie calm down, take a deep breath, other than this girl being blonde and having short hair. Did you see anything ells?" she asked

" No! Other than she had small feet!" She said.
    "And where is Flynn." " I actually don't know where Flynn is..Why should I care?!" she meant the first sentence ,but hesitated on the second. " He doesn't care about our relationship,so w-why should I?" She sat on the chair having her hands on her face. " It's complicated." she mumbled.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 7:36 pm

it couldn't be the girl they wanted Jim to meet? could it? "He doesn't care about our relationship,so w-why should I?" "Oh hunnie boy's don't know how to show there feelings like us women." she said rubbing Rapunzel's shoulder "why don't you try talking to him later and if he still doesn't lesson then I'll talk to him for you."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 7:40 pm

After just a few minutes of being stabbed, Jim was starting to see white, his eyes blurred and his breathing shallowed as he felt people carry him to the hospital.

--

Flynn walked into the inn, spotting Rapunzel and Sarah talking, "Oh! Rapunzel there you are! I've been looking all over for you! I need to tell you something..." he said.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 7:50 pm

Sarah turned her head then looked at Rapunzel "I'll let you two talk." she said walking out of the room
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 22, 2012 7:53 pm

" What do you want Flynn? Gonna tell me another lie?" She gave him a dirty look as she sat down.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 7:58 pm

He sighed and pulled her to the corner. "I lied to you because... Jim and I made a deal. That we wouldnt tell anyone. We reckon somethings up with our parents... If Jim went out with Cinderella, she would give us this orb, where you can open portals to any place in time." he looked at her, he probably sounded crazy. "Think of what we could do with it! We could go back and stop your family being killed and Mel's and everyone else.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 22, 2012 8:04 pm

"Flynn stop playing with me. I already heard one lie I don't need another one. Even if that was possible changing one thing would change everything else..." She said staring into his eyes."You can't change the past."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 8:07 pm

"But I'm not lying! Imagine if we stopped Rasputin, before anyone got murdered? Before Jim and I had to work for him.." he looked at her, pleading. "Speaking of Jim, where is he?"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 8:07 pm

So do we have a deal?" he said smirking at Mel "If i go with you. You promise to bring back Jim and Flynn's memories about their parents, and so on. Plus leave them alone to live in peace even Rapunzel." Mel said as he nodded "I have another thing to ask." "Name it my sweet." he smiled. Mel bit her lip hard for her to say this but "I want you to whip out Jim's memories about me.. everything.. i don't want him to think of me.." she said with tears in her eyes "So it shall be." he held out his hand waiting for her to take it. I hope you have a happy life you guys. "deal." Melantha said taking a hold of his hand as they sealed the deal.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 22, 2012 8:12 pm

As she looked at Flynn she actually started to believe him.
    "Speaking of Jim, where is he?"
    " Jim!" She gasped." He is in the hospital right now! I think some blonde girl stabbed him!"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 9:48 pm

(( to clear this! Jim has no memory of Melantha but Flynn and Rapunzel still does, NO she is not dead. Mel sold herself to the devil to give her friends a better and safe like. FLynn and Rapunzel will kick Mel's ass for making a deal with the devil and leaving Jim XD ))
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 22, 2012 9:55 pm

( Hahaha! Mel needs to pay for resisting Jim's cute sad face! I think it will be awkward between them when he wakes up from surgery and Flynn and Rapunzel ask him about Mel. He will be like WTF!? XD )
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 10:14 pm

(Oh maaaa god Surprised this'll be interesting)

Rapunzel ran with Flynn to the hospital, they went in to findJim bandaged up and attached to life support. "He will be fine, the life support is just a safety precaution" a nurse said. Flynn walked over to jim's bed as his eyes started to open. "W-where am I?" he mumbled.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 22, 2012 10:18 pm

Rapunzel smiled."Your in the hospital Jim." she said softly. " You nearly died ,but with a headache from pulling you, your gonna be alright."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 10:20 pm

"Oh..." he stuttered. Flynn looked at Rapunzel. "Do you know the girl who stabbed him?" He asked her.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 22, 2012 10:24 pm

" I am not sure..all I know is a girl with blonde short hair," She said. "IF I ever see her again, she better run because I WILL give her a beat down."
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 10:30 pm

Just like that in a flash, Flynn, Jim, and there parents got there memories back. All three of the teens safe from harms way, nothing or no one will hurt them and Jim memories of Mel slowly fading away. In hell Mel looked at 'him.' "so what are you going to use me for?" she asked "With beauty like yours, you must have a voice like an angel." a shell locket appeared on her neck "I want you to use your voice to trap the souls of men." "But i.." "I OWN YOU!" he yelled as fire rosed from the ground.

(( i know don't i come up with weird things ^^ ))
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 11:03 pm

As their memories came back, it was like they had never left home. "Do mum and dad know you're hurt?" Flynn asked Jim, "I dont think so, were you talking about Cinderella? Our neighbour? She said we were going to go out to dinner tomorrow night" Flynn raised an eyebrow, "she stabbed you though... What about Mel?" Flynn asked. "She stabbed me? I cant remember. Who's Mel?" Jim asked a confused look on his face.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 22, 2012 11:07 pm

( hahaha!Your just that creative!)

"For one thing ,What do you mean who is Mel?!" Rapunzel asked in shock." Secondly,Your not going anywhere with that girl Jim! She stabbed you!"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 11:16 pm

"As in, I have no idea who Mel is..." he said, looking at them confused. "Shes your girlfriend you idiot," Flynn looked at Jim and then Rapunzel. "I don't have a girlfriend!" he shouted.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 22, 2012 11:21 pm

" Yes! You do it is Mel!" She screamed to Jim. She turned to Flynn" Well I hope your happy Flynn! Is this what you planned for the orb?" She sat down on the nearest chair
    This makes no sense he couldn't have memory loss because she stabbed him...it's not like she hit him in the head. Well at least not that I know of.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 11:26 pm

Mel watched seeing the two of them wondering where she was, and Jim confused about who there walking about "Jim.." she said touching the orb wanting to hold him. "Deary no need to be so down." Rasputin said placing his hands on the broken girl "I could make the pain go away.". Mel looked back at him then back looking at Jim threw the orb "No.. How can i do my work if i have nothing to trigger my anger." he grinned "that's right feed on the hate you have towards Jim.

--

Cindy walked in with no memory of stabbing Jim "Hi Jim, i came to check up on you." she smiled then got scared because of Flynn and Rapunzel.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 22, 2012 11:28 pm

Rapunzel quickly stood up. " What are you doing here?!" her hand rolled up into a fist.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 11:34 pm

Jim looked shocked. "I'm sorry, but I have no idea who you're talking about" Flynn grew frustrated. "Do you reckon Rasputin's behind this?" he whispered to Rapunzel as Jim got out of bed.
    "Hey Cindy," Jim smiled and waved. Flynn and Rapunzel glared at her

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:55 pm