Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

a new city with an old past

Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

a new city with an old past - Page 4 Empty Re: a new city with an old past

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 7:33 pm

( fuck Flynn >.< Mel is going to kill him xD )

mel fell of the bed after screaming when Flynn opened the door. Pulled the cover down Mel covered her face with her hands wishing something would happen to make Flynn go away. 'just when i was enjoying myself.' she thought (lol). With Jim and Flynn fighting he finally got out. "I hate your.. brother.." she said as Jim was laughing "Not funny, Jim." she mumbled again with her hands still covering her face
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 7:39 pm

(XDD I know right, I just had to though! hahaha XD)

"I hate him too..." he said trying to stifle a laugh. He poked her in the ribs and got up putting his boxers on. "I'm sorry," he frowned, "We can continue this.. later" he winked (XD). He walked over to her and helped her up, before she could do anything he pulled her into a hug, his arms wrapping around her waist. "I love you, you know that?" he chuckled. He kissed her deeply, before letting go to put on the rest of his clothes, and to tidy up his hair (XD).
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 7:58 pm

(( i know xD can't have mel and jim have a moment with out his brother wanting to barge in xD))

Mel laughed when Jim poked her in the ribs "I'm sorry," he frowned, "We can continue this.. later" he winked she looked up at him "Yeah that's if we can continue with out FLYNN BARGING IN!" she yelled at the door as Flynn was still laughing "asshole.". Jim helped her up as she was going to get her cloths on but he pulled her into a hug "I love you, you know that?". Mel ran her fingers threw his chestnut hair "I know, I love you too but i hate your brother with all my heart." she grinned before kissing him back. Pouting that Jim got dressed he opened the door as Flynn smiled at Mel. She smirked flipping him off before walking into the bathroom.

--

The woman sat down having a sit of her tea with Rapunzel next to her "So you think you can remember all that?' she asked, "If not i could write it down for you and my name is Sarah Hawkins dear."
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 8:06 pm

(no joke XD Oh flynnnnnnnn!)

Jim laughed, "at least you're not related to him". He glared at Flynn when he opened the door, Flynn snickering. "you know i'll hate you forever for this right?" Jim said, punching Flynn in the arm. Flynn laughed, "i know, but you have to admit, that was hilarious!" Jim's glare slowly turned into a smirk, making him laugh. "so what do you want then?" Jim asked, "I have something... Big to tell and show you" Flynn said biting his lip. "Uhh... Ok" Jim said, raising an eyebrow.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 8:13 pm

Mel ran herself a hot bath to calm her nerves. Setting in the tub she closed her eyes relaxing feeling from the hot water 'what was so important to barge in like that. he better not tell Rapunzel.. Now he'll never let this down." she ducked her head underwater.

--

Back downstairs the man raised his brow at the boys seeing the older one was laughing up a storm and the younger one looked pissed for some reason "boys will be boys." he shrugged it off giving everyone there drinks "hello boys need a drink?" he asked looking over at them
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 21, 2012 9:39 pm

" Sarah HAWKINS?!" Rapunzel asked in shock." Excuse me." she told Sarah politely. She ran to tell Flynn ,but suddenly bumped into him on the way,and fell to the ground.

( Sorry for the late reply! I had a field trip and on the way back was full of traffic X( )
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 10:00 pm

(( that's alright :] as you can see Flynn barge in on a moment xDD ))

Sarah blinked as she watched the blonde ran out "ok." she said. Mr. Hawkins laughed as he saw the girl bumped into flynn and fell on her butt.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 21, 2012 10:11 pm

( I noticed! XD Flynn ruins everyone's moment ,but his own! How rude! lol XD )

Flynn helped her up gently. "I am sorry! Are you ok?" he asked. "Yeah, but what is wrong with Jim?" She asked as she sees Jim look on his face. "Did I interfere with something?" She asked again.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 10:16 pm

(( I KNOW!! Mel's going to kill him later xD and he better let them be alone tonight.. Wink ))

after about ten mints Mel got out of the tub. she put on her blue dress and brushed her hair "Blood hell Flynn." she laid on the bed playing her music box.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 10:49 pm

Jim rolled his eyes at Rapunzel, "dont even ask" he mumbled. "i'll telk you later" Flynn whispered with a grin.

Last edited by JimHawkins on Mon May 21, 2012 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 21, 2012 10:54 pm

She made a little laugh." Alright." She looked at Jim and back at Flynn. " Ohh! "
    Almost forgetting about Sarah She grabbed Flynn ,and took him to the kitchen.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 10:57 pm

They rushed into the kitchen, coming to a stop in front of the familiar woman. Flynn whispered to Rapunzel, "what are you doing?"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 11:00 pm

Back in the kitchen Sarah saw the blonde come back in "Just in time.' she laughed pulling the pie out. she walked over towards the table setting it down then sat in the chair resting from working all day.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 21, 2012 11:04 pm

" You'll see." She whispered as she kissed his cheek. " Sarah.. this Flynn and Jim HAWKINS. Flynn, Jim this is Sarah HAWKINS. I know you met before ,but not fully." She slowly backed away with the pie in her hand. She couldn't resist the pie. ( XD)
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Mon May 21, 2012 11:08 pm

(XD)

The boys raised an eyebrow. "I knew it!" Flynn shouted, "i mean... Hey nice to meet you." he held out a hand. "Wait, so your trying to say this stranger is our mother?" Jim asked Rapunzel. "We could just have the same last name, I'm sure plenty of people have the last name Hawkins..." Jim stammered "besides, our parents died in a house fire.."
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Mon May 21, 2012 11:14 pm

Sarah blinked they all so had the last name Hawkins? she smiled hearing the younger boy speak "Sweetie this is a very uncommon name, but there is something about you two." she held her head as her husband came in "Sarah I told you to sit down." he said then turned his head "house fire? I'm sorry to hear that boy, My wife and i, out house caught on fire but I was able to get us out with pictures my wife didn't want to leave behind." he said glaring at his wife. Sarah raised her eyebrow at him then looked at Flynn "It's nice meeting you Flynn."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Mon May 21, 2012 11:19 pm

" Oh Come on Jim! you don't feel any connection with her!" she said pointing at the pictures of Sarah's two boys. " The boys in the picture kind of look like you guys! Not to mention she does to! Also, you have to remember that Rasputin is a liar,and both of you mentioned losing someone in a house fire! How is all that just a coincidence?"
    She cross her arms waiting to see Jim's reaction.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 1:23 am

"I guess..." Jim mumbled. "But even if they were its been years, they feel like strangers to me." he sighed and looked at the picture Rapunzel showed him. "Wait... Thats me and Flynn" "this is all so confusing" Flynn sighed.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 1:27 am

With the many different pictures the kids where different ages and the last picture stopped looking around 12/ 14 years old. Mel came downstairs looking for everyone "Hmm where is everyone?" she said rubbing her cheek.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 1:39 am

Flynn heard Mel coming down the stairs, "Mel we're in the kitchen!" Jim and Flynn sat at the table looking at all the pictures, the reality of it all sunk in. "Wow. You're our parents" Flynn grinned.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 1:43 am

Mel pushed the door walking inside seeing Rapunzel eating some pie "Hungry?" she giggled then looked at Jim "what's wrong." she walked up to him.
    Sarah looked over at Flynn "Your my children?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 3:14 am

Flynn grabbed Sarah into a hug, lifting her off the ground, "this is great! huh Jim?" he smiled. Jim managed a grin, although he didn't really mean it. They believed him though. Sarah walked over to Jim and hugged him, patting his hair. "This... is going to take some getting used to." Jim sighed. "Well! Seeing as we're all introducing ourselves, 'Mum' and 'Dad'" Flynn smirked, "This is my girlfriend, Rapunzel" Flynn smiled.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 4:14 am

Mel bit her lip seeing that the lovely couple there are Jim and Flynn's parents she looked down sadly walking out of the kitchen "Family huh.." she mumbled thinking of her family and wonder if she'll have a family of her own.

Sarah looked at Jim, how is it that the boys are her children yet she has no memory of them, she only remembers the day of the fire anything after that was a blur.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 4:17 am

Although it was a good thing Jim had found his parents, he felt nothing. As mean as it sounded, he couldn't remember them, it would take years of bonding to get comfortable with them. But what if he didn't want to? What if he just wanted to live his life? The life he was already living before he met them.
    Jim turned to see Mel walking out of the kitchen with a sad look on her face, as Flynn introduced their new found parents to Rapunzel. He hurried out, of the room, after Mel, "hey... whats wrong?" he asked, holding her hand. He could see something was bugging her.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 4:24 am

Mel whipped her eyes forcing a smile "Nothing you find out your parents are alive, you can have a real family." she said trying to sound happy for Jim yet he can see right threw her. Has he gotten to know her so well after the past couple of weeks? She sighed "I'm worried about what's left of mine.. and.." she didn't have a change to say anything ells. Jim's lips pressed against her's, she kisses him back before pulling away "Not around people." she grinned

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:46 am