Sacrifice

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join us in a magical adventure, a tale of two sisters, romance, danger, and a secret that will shock you all.

3 posters

a new city with an old past

Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

a new city with an old past - Page 9 Empty Re: a new city with an old past

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 22, 2012 11:40 pm

"Do you reckon Rasputin's behind this?" he whispered to Rapunzel
    "I don't know,but I am hating this right now.."
    "Hey Cindy," Jim smiled and waved. Flynn and Rapunzel glared at her
    " Flynn I will hurt her if she doesn't get out of this room!" She whispered to Flynn.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 11:41 pm

"i, I came here to s see jim." Cindy said backing away room Rapunzel who look like she was about to hit her any mint now. "your not welcome here get out." Flynn yelled as she got tears in her eyes "I'll see you later Jim." she walked off
    --

"I'll see you later Jim, so we can make out and do other things, you ungrateful liar!" mel yelled, was being down here in just a short mint changed her? Calming down as she walked away not wanting to see any more of this.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Tue May 22, 2012 11:46 pm

" How the hell did she have the nerve to even come!?" She said with frustration. She punched Jim. "Sorry. I had to let it out one way or another. Now, you seriously don't remember anything about Mel?"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Tue May 22, 2012 11:52 pm

"Nice going Flynn!" Jim shouted. Rapunzel punched him in the arm, "ow! What the hell is wrong with you? No i dont know who this Mel person is, is she a relative or something?" he runbed his arm.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Tue May 22, 2012 11:57 pm

((lol poor jim xD ))

Sarah walked in "Jim don't scare me like that." she said then kisses his forehead 'i thought i almost lost you there."
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed May 23, 2012 12:00 am

" MEL, YOUR GIRLFRIEND YOU IDIOT!" She yelled. She was about to smack the back of his head until..

Sarah walked in "Jim don't scare me like that." she said then kisses his forehead 'i thought i almost lost you there."
    " Flynn, what the hell is going on?" She whispered. As her fingers cross with his.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 23, 2012 12:04 am

"Sorry mum..." he sighed, "I think I'm ok to leave the hospital now. Besides I have to go see Cindy, these guys made her cry" Jim frowned. "Jim, don't. She'll hurt you again." Flynn said, his eyes concerned. "Again? She didnt stab me! This mel girl probably stabbed me!" he shouted, putting his hands in his pocket.
    "Flynn whats going on?" Rapunzel whispered. "Mum said she was coming to check on Jim, i dont know what to do about Mel, where is she anyway?" Flynn asked.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed May 23, 2012 12:13 am

" I Don't know where Mel is ,but I don't have a good feeling about Jim going to see that girl." she told Flynn." I think your right.. Rasputin has to be behind this mess." She grabbed Flynn ,and kissed him on his neck. " I am sorry for getting mad at you early by the way."
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed May 23, 2012 12:15 am

"Jim why don;t you get some rest and see Cindy tomorrow she'll be alright." she said trying to get her son to leave

--
    Cindy cried with her hands over her face as she sat on her bed, "awe poor baby doll." the blonde hair girl looked up seeing who was there. "w who's there." Mel smirked standing behind her "Well he sucks at willing a woman's heart." Mel laughed as the girl fell over. Being down there changed Mel in more than one way, her innocent's gone only leaving behind hate and appearance.. she looked quite attractive. Holding a knife against the girl pretty little face she grinned "How shall i kill you, peace by peace. Or a quick painless death... you pick Cinderella."

(( come to the dark side we make you look hawt XD))
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 23, 2012 12:20 am

He hugged Rapunzel and kissed her forehead, "I know why you were, its ok." he sighed. Jim snuck out the room to go see cinderella, he reached her house and knocked on the door, but there was no answer. He twisted the handle, the door sliding open, "cinderella?" he called, not knowing she was upstairs.

(XD, this is gunna turn into some horror movie or something)

Last edited by JimHawkins on Wed May 23, 2012 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed May 23, 2012 12:29 am

She smiled not noticing that Jim left." Let's rest for today, maybe you might remember who Mel is tomorrow." She turned around and noticed Jim snuck out. "Do you think he went to see that Cinderella bitch?!" She asked Flynn.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed May 23, 2012 12:33 am

Cindy was crying as Mel lightly pressed the blade against her arm cutting it deeply "Please stop!" she cried. "Lesson blonde tramp I wouldn't be in this mess because of you." she threw her against the wall hearing the door opened she hid in the shadows
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 23, 2012 12:47 am

Jim heard a cry from upstairs. He ran up as fast as he could and opened the door to Cinderella's room. He spotted her on the floor crying, with blood dripping from her arm. "Cindy! What happened?" he asked, panicking. He ripped a part of the blanket from her bed amd wrapped it around her arm. He looked at her, "who did this?"

--

"I think so!" Flynn grabbed Rapunzels hand as they rushed out of the hospital.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed May 23, 2012 12:52 am

Cindy opened her eyes seeing Jim as she smiled at Him "Thank god your here." she said, then gasped from the pain. Melantha stood there remembering. Liar..
    she walked out from the shadows grabbing Jim by his shirt "Jim watch out!' Cindy cried. Mel threw Jim up against the wall, her bright blue eyes filled with sadness, and hate
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed May 23, 2012 12:55 am

" Seriously! Do we have to look after him like he is our kid now?!" She said with a mad tone. When they made it to Cinderella's house the front door was already open.
    "Jim?! Are you in here?!"
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 23, 2012 1:00 am

In a blink of an eye Jim was thrown up against the wall. He opened his eyes and saw an attractive girl (;D) with black hair and blue eyes staring at him as she held his collar. "Who are you? What did you do to her?" he glared. He pushed her hands off of his collar and reached for his knife - but it wasnt there.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed May 23, 2012 1:05 am

Jim pushed her hands off his collar was that the best he got? She smiled "I was having some fun." she spoke as he tried to reached for his knife. She hand his knife by the blade "Looking for this?"
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed May 23, 2012 1:09 am

She grabbed Flynn,and ran upstairs. " MEL!?" Rapunzel screamed. " W-What are you doing with that knife?!" She took a step back. She didn't look like the Mel she knew at all. She grabbed on to Flynn even tighter.
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 23, 2012 1:10 am

Jim just glared, "what do you want with her? She hasnt done anything!" he frowned. "Give me my knife!" he shouted.
    Flynn and Rapunzel heard yelling from upstairs and bolted into Cinderella's room. "Mel? What are you doing?" Flynn asked shocked. "THIS is mel?" Jim raised an eyebrow. Looking her up and down.
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed May 23, 2012 1:17 am

Melantha felt hurt he didn't even know her at all she thought even if the devil did whipped out his memories if he meant what he said.. he could still remember her somehow right? "Hopeless.." she mumbled "You want it back?!" she said as Flynn and Rapunzel came in the room "barging again with out knocking Flynn." she said. " W-What are you doing with that knife?!" She took a step back. "How about i show you." she slung the knife straight at Cindy's heart
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed May 23, 2012 1:22 am

" MEL!!! W-WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! You have taken this to far!" Rapunzel screamed.She began to cry." Can't you see that Rasputin is just messing with your mind!?"
    Melantha
    Melantha
    Admin

Post  Melantha Wed May 23, 2012 1:38 am

The knife pierced threw Cindy's heart, blood split all over the floor.. her first kill. Now Mel will know how Jim went threw or the past five years of his life "MEL!!! W-WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!" for a split sec she was back as the Old mel "w what's going on." she said looking down at the blonde 'tramp.' "Blood.. did i do that?" she asked looking at Flynn and Rapunzel... Hate, feel the hate for Jim, he lied to you, he loved his girl more than he ever loved you
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 23, 2012 3:37 am

"Why would you do that?!" Jim yelled, rushing over to Cinderella, but as she died in his arms, he felt nothing for her. He became confused. He wasnt upset or angry. He looked up at Flynn, "Jim are you alright?" Flynn raised an eyebrow. "Yeah.. I'm fine. I dont... Feel upset." his mind felt jumbled, why wasnt he sad? He got up, Cinderella's bloody body fell to the floor. Jim looked at Mel, a flash of her smiling face crossed his mind. He held a hand to his head, feeling dizzy. He looked back up to see the confused look on the girls face. He felt something for her, but he didn't understand what it was.
    Rapunzel
    Rapunzel

Post  Rapunzel Wed May 23, 2012 9:11 am

"Why would you do that?!" Jim yelled
    "Then again, she did try to kill Jim." Trying to reason with what was going on.

. "Yeah.. I'm fine. I dont... Feel upset."
    " Of course your not upset Jim your barely knew the girl for not even one day!" she said. Suddenly, in the corner of her eyes she saw her sister stand by the door."Rampion?" she whispered to herself. She turned to where the door is ,but no one was there. I guess it's just my imagination. When she turned back around her sister was right in front of her face. She flinched ,but couldn't move nor talk because of her fear. Rampion smiled with tears in her eyes and vanished. Rapunzel slowly walked back to Flynn and held his arm. What just happened?
    JimHawkins
    JimHawkins

Post  JimHawkins Wed May 23, 2012 9:15 am

"This is all so... confusing" Jim's face was puzzled. He looked at Mel and then at Rapunzel as she flinched. Flynn glanced down, at her "Are you alright?" he said to her when she grabbed his arm. "What's wrong?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:35 pm